WU2/3/13 confusion with New Year Party's?

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Doc is confused and Vicky says if Priya is hosting the party ,How can u go to some one's party?Doc says that some one is u Vicky.looking at the invitation he was confused and realizes it must be Vela.who did this.He confuse's Doc by saying normal can become abnormal and abnormal can become normal.Doc is very confused and to bring him out of it,he butter's him by saying he is a genius and hearing this Doc is very happy and leaves.He goes to Vela's cabin.Vicky will ask Vela why r u doing all this and he say's it is all Jeanine.Here,in Priya's dad cabin,he looks upset and Priya asks what is the problem?Is everything ok btw u and Vicky?Then why is he hosting a party at his house?Hearing this Priya goes into Vela's cabin.Where Vela and Vicky r talking to each other,as soon as they hear Priya's voice,Vicky says sorry my dosth I am doing this to u.He will be calling Vela all names like donkey,monkey and goju etc.Priya say's we can fix this by sending Vela and apolozise to them and inform them  the party is at Priya's place.Vicky say's what an idea? Priya feels very happy and u know I am very smart ,ya ya baby u r smart.Priya says she will go and inform dad.
   In Vicky's house,Jeanine will be dancing and she will be planning what to wear to party.Here chatuji,is watching her.Vicky comes To J and says what is all this? J says it is a surprise party.Vicky asks her to cancel it becz Priya is also hosting party.Which Party I should go?J says go the party to whom. U love.Vicky says every one knows u and it will be a problem.The party theme  will be wearing a mask.Juju not happy and asks her to cancel the party.She agrees to cancel,if he says I love u to J.Juju says that will not happen and both tease each other with the tongues out.J changes Vicky to puppy and after Vicky begging her,she will change him to Vicky.Vicky says what u want?Here ,in Ganguly 's place durgaji excited she can go to t he party and tells we got two invitations.Chaturji says u go to Priya's party and he will be at Vicky's party to keep an eye On the booth.
   Vela comes to J 's house and tells all the preparations r done.Vela asks J that he wants some heavy jewelry and she grants his wish,with big bold ball hanging around his neck and J enjoys teasing him.
  Here,in Priya's house she is upset that guests  r not here and also Jackie .She will be receiving calls and comes to know that Vela did not do  what she asked him to do.She calls Jackie and asks why he is not here.He tells that party is at Vicky's house and all arrangements r done.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thankyou Sai for the Update
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail