Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Wu 03-01-13 kunal & vikram r now buisns partner

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i have edited the mistakes.

*Hey guys i m Sana ur official back up for Thur-Fri today i m updating for Nidhi.
Guys sorry for the delay

Part 1
Scene 1{ outside SiNal room}

Siddhi gets FB of Richa telling Kunal to shake hands as its final deal that now onwards they both are business partners & they shake hands FB ends.

Siddhi is worries about Kunal letting Richa in his life not thinking that her life long wish is to come close to him, & thinks who can help Kunal instead of Richa.
----------------------------
Scene 2 {hall }

Vikram comes home & call out Anand's as Sun - Mon 1 fun & serious twins Lolzzz... Where is everyone gone?

Vikram & Siddhi one another & Siddhi finds a solution to her problem but Vikram looks at Siddhi & becomes angry.
Scene 3 {hall }

Siddhi calls Vikram but he wanted to go from there, but then stops.

Vikram tells Siddhi not to waste her time talking as he doesn't wish to tall to her.

Siddhi insists that she want to say something important but Vikram cuts her inbetween & asks what good will happen with chopra family listening to her & tells her that don't provoke to open his mouth if that happened whatever he has in his heart will pour our, & there was a time when he trusted her was the one who was supportive to her & considered her as a friend & she did not value any relationship.

Further tell her that whatever bad she has done to chopra family & especially with Kunal, she hurt him so badly that he has not come out sorrow of it till date

Vikram tells her that she came in chopra house after 9 years & then limits she crossed when she hurt Kunal by comparing him with that Abhay.

Siddhi thinks in her mind that Vikram is very angry right now that if she'll request Vikram directly he won't believe her & will refuse so she has to try a crooked way to convince Vikram to help Kunal.

Siddhi very rudely says that is he finished stating bad things about her or want to say more & asks Vikram she is very bad isn't she?
She has done very bad things for this family right?

Siddhi taunts Vikram telling him that he is talking nice & positive about himself what good has he ever done for Kunal & whenever chopra family had financial crisis & needed financial help did he help the family she agree that she has destroyed chopra family but ever has he done his duty towards the family did he ask, when Kunal was in financial crisis did he try to support him.

Vikram tells Siddhi not once but many times he asked Kunal to do work & that he will financially back him.

Siddhi taunts really have you but did you succeed in convincing Kunal to agree that what is the difference between you & me i taunted on his face but he won't listen, but what has he has acted to be a good person & did nothing till now.

Vikram says now she will advice him that what is his duty towards Kunal & chopra family & what he can do & what he cannot.

Siddhi taunts he tall big but he does nothing & can not do anything than blame others.

Vikram says he can do.

Siddhi asks can he really offer Kunal to become his business partner.

Vikram says yes he will.

Siddhi says would like to know if Kunal will say yes.

Vikram says he challenges her that he will convince Kunal.
Part 2
Scene 4 {hall }

Vikram is waiting eagerly for Kunal & restlessly asks where is Seema & calls her to come out, then he mumbles saying where is Seema.

Seema asks him to wait as Kunal will b reaching home.

Vikram drinks his coffee which has turned cold & funily says "Vikram son imagine the coffee as a cold coffee & take a good
sip."

Door bell Kunal returns home Vikram opens door, Kunal ask Vikram why has he called him so urgently & Vikram says Kunal that he was waiting for him.

Kunal sits down & asks what does he want to say.

Vikram ask Kunal to first promise him he will agree & Kunal says you have not told me anything & have taken promise in advance.

Vikram says he got a business proposal for him.

Kunal asks what business proposal?

Siddhi is stands behind them to hear Vikram & Kunal's conversation.

Vikram ask Kunal that he wants him to become his business partner.

Kunal exclaimed what business partner!!!

Vikram says he just want to help him out but its is okay if your answer is no that is why he first asking to make a promise he won't say no.

Vikram says he had made this business proposal & put his heart thought if converting family relationship (rishtedaari)into workship (dukandaari) his refusal has made business proposal a waste.

Kunal smiles & says "yes i will become your business partner.

Vikram exclaim what??

Kunal says he agree.

Vikram he really agrees to become...

Kunal says yes agree to become a business partner he was also thinking to start a business in partnership with someone.

Vikram says & there can't b a better person than him both hug one another.

Siddhi looks at them very happy.

Vikram gives a i win look to Siddhi.
Scene 5 { Siddhi room}

Siddhi is happy & thinks that her plans went as she wishes & says people are right stating that behind a susuccessful man is a woman & she will always b helpful to make Kunal successful & smile & thanks Vikram to make her life a little hasslefree.

Vikram comes to taunt Siddhi & says now what she have to say about him not capable of helping Kunal & stating that Vikram is also bad like her that will never happen coz there can't b anyone like you coz you r the one uniquely you. You were stating that i cannot do anything look i have done Kunal is my business partner & he doesn't know why she challenged him to do this but one thing is clear what intention we carry for this family is different he can do anything for Kunal & she can only take away all the happiness & stoop down to any level.

Vikram further says that now all this won't happen as the reason she left Kunal was money now he will help Kunal gain a status & money.

There is no gain in talking to her & storms out of her room.

Siddhi smile at him as though to thank Vikram.

Vikram is confused & leaves.
Scene 6 { Vikram in his car}

Vikram is thinking FB what he taunting Siddhi & that he was taunting Siddhi so badly but she was smiling at him as though he told her a joke & is confused at Siddhi's behaviour there is some reason behind her smile lets leave now i m in tension that Kunal is moody & also a lawyer if he got bored he might say no quickly the way he agreed.
Part 3
Scene 7 {chopra house hall}

Anand snr is singing with joy telling Abhay jnr that he is happy & gives a high 5 to Anand jnr while he is pain he says sorry & asks if it hurt Anand jnr says no its ok.

Then Anand snr says happily that
Anand jnr that he always knew when they both will meet Kunal will do a business & become owner of the company but Anand jnr corrects him that not his owner of his company but no1 company's owner. They both rejoicing.

Kunal stands behind and looks at both Anand raised eye brows asking why r they talking. {sweet moment}

Wondering wear Siddhi has gone.
--------------------------------
Scene 8 { thakral house}

Richa is happy talking to a lawyer to make agreement papers & discuss about terms & conditions according to her wish so that its all correct as Kunal is a lawyer himself & he will check the papers 10 time before signing & cut the call.
Scene 9 {thakral house }

Siddhi walks in when Richa cut the call.

Richa is slightly shocked but & exclaim you!???

Siddhi asks her to dump the papers as its now of no use.

Richa does not leave a chance to taunt & tell her that things will happen the way she wants & about this paper i will frame it hurt& hang alongside Kunal law degree to remind her of her presence in Kunal's life & says & after that people will not b known just as a lawyer but a rich business man.

Siddhi says yes become a business man infact a big business man but not because of her but some one else.
Scene 9 (2nd part continuity scene)

Siddhi says now someone else has replaced her & says how unlucky she is she couldn't get Kunal in her personal life or professional life asks Richa to throw away papers or else Kunal will do it himself.

Richa says what she think that she will throw away paper believing never she says & also says that no one can replace her place in Kunal's life.

Siddhi says that you cannot replace a person who holds no place in their lifes & she will never get a place in Kunal's life.

Richa shuts Siddhi up & says that the help she can provide Kunal no one can & tells Siddhi that Kunal has challenged...

Siddhi says challenged Abhay coz of her Kunal's confidence & will to fight back came only because she provoked Kunal. Siddhi says there is one such person who can & who will help Kunal achieve his goals.

Richa asks who?

Siddhi says think Richa give a little more thought none other than Vikram!

Richa exclaims what Vikram!!

Goes away leaving Richa fuming in anger & she rips off the agreement papers in tiny pieces.
Scene 9 { Vikram's office }

Vikram asks to choose Kunal to work one of his three companies one is a construction business second is textile business & third is wall clock manufacturing company which he's going to shut down as its going through loses.

Kunal chooses the wall choses to work with him in Vikram's wall clock coz Abhay also runs a wall clock manufacturing company.

Kunal gets a FB of Abhay telling him about his client Mr.Chabbria tells Kunal to takle as he is a shrewd business man.

Vikram asks Kunal why is he going to shut down the company why is he interested as he doesn't get any client or orders for it.

Kunal says he can help him revive the company by giving him clients that too right now.
Part 4
Scene 10 { Mr.chabbria's office}

Kunal introduce Vikram to Mr. chabbria & cracks a deal where he promisses Mr.chabbria to give him wall clocks in a reasonable price & Mr.chabbria agrees.
Scene 11 {Abhay's house }

Richa comes to meet Abhay gives him a bad news that Kunal has become Vikram his brother in law's business partner, & tells him that it been 1 day of Kunal's challenge & Kunal has taken away his client Mr.chabbria's deal from him & asks him to think what will Kunal do on the 2nd day.

Abhay says how she know all this so she answers that she also wanted to become Kunal's business partner so that Kunal comes closer to her.

Abhay says over confidently that Kunal might do anything but he will also try equally to make him fail.
-------------------------
Scene 12 {Vikram's gowdown}

Kunal is giving orders to workers to pack all the wall clocks very carefully.

Asks other workers to make more & more people to get to work.

Vikram is happy to see Kunal all geared up to succeed in life.
Precap:- Kunal comes out of chopra house all dresses up for a party & thanks Abhay in his mind that he invited him to his party, now it will be fun to celebrate (Abhay's) failure & his success.
Guys i hope i have not forgotten any part...*Edited by abd_20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abd_20

Guys i have edited the mistakes.

*Hey guys i m Sana ur official back up for Thur-Fri today i m updating for Nidhi.
Guys sorry for the delay

Part 1
Scene 1{ outside SiNal room}

Siddhi gets FB of Richa telling Kunal to shake hands as its final deal that now onwards they both are business partners & they shake hands FB ends.

Siddhi is worries about Kunal letting Richa in his life not thinking that her life long wish is to come close to him, & thinks who can help Kunal instead of Richa.
Scene 2 {hall }

Vikram comes home & call out Anand's as Sun - Mon 1 fun & serious twins Lolzzz... Where is everyone gone?

Vikram & Siddhi one another & Siddhi finds a solution to her problem but Vikram looks at Siddhi & becomes angry.
Scene 3 {hall }

Siddhi calls Vikram but he wanted to go from there, but then stops.

Vikram tells Siddhi not to waste her time talking as he doesn't wish to tall to her.

Siddhi insists that she want to say something important but Vikram cuts her inbetween & asks what good will happen with chopra family listening to her & tells her that don't provoke to open his mouth if that happened whatever he has in his heart will pour our, & there was a time when he trusted her was the one who was supportive to her & considered her as a friend & she did not value any relationship.

Further tell her that whatever bad she has done to chopra family & especially with Kunal, she hurt him so badly that he has not come out sorrow of it till date

Vikram tells her that she came in chopra house after 9 years & then limits she crossed when she hurt Kunal by comparing him with that Abhay.

Siddhi thinks in her mind that Vikram is very angry right now that if she'll request Vikram directly he won't believe her & will refuse so she has to try a crooked way to convince Vikram to help Kunal.

Siddhi very rudely says that is he finished stating bad things about her or want to say more & asks Vikram she is very bad isn't she?
She has done very bad things for this family right?

Siddhi taunts Vikram telling him that he is talking nice & positive about himself what good has he ever done for Kunal & whenever chopra family had financial crisis & needed financial help did he help the family she agree that she has destroyed chopra family but ever has he done his duty towards the family did he ask, when Kunal was in financial crisis did he try to support him.

Vikram tells Siddhi not once but many times he asked Kunal to do work & that he will financially back him.

Siddhi taunts really have you but did you succeed in convincing Kunal to agree that what is the difference between you & me i taunted on his face but he won't listen, but what has he has acted to be a good person & did nothing till now.

Vikram says now she will advice him that what is his duty towards Kunal & chopra family & what he can do & what he cannot.

Siddhi taunts he tall big but he does nothing & can not do anything than blame others.

Vikram says he can do.

Siddhi asks can he really offer Kunal to become his business partner.

Vikram says yes he will.

Siddhi says would like to know if Kunal will say yes.

Vikram says he challenges her that he will convince Kunal.
Part 2
Scene 4 {hall }

Vikram is waiting eagerly for Kunal & restlessly asks where is Seema & calls her to come out, then he mumbles saying where is Seema.

Seema asks him to wait as Kunal will b reaching home.

Vikram drinks his coffee which has turned cold & funily says "Vikram son imagine the coffee as a cold coffee & take a good
sip."

Door bell Kunal returns home Vikram opens door, Kunal ask Vikram why has he called him so urgently & Vikram says Kunal that he was waiting for him.

Kunal sits down & asks what does he want to say.

Vikram ask Kunal to first promise him he will agree & Kunal says you have not told me anything & have taken promise in advance.

Vikram says he got a business proposal for him.

Kunal asks what business proposal?

Siddhi is stands behind them to hear Vikram & Kunal's conversation.

Vikram ask Kunal that he wants him to become his business partner.

Kunal exclaimed what business partner!!!

Vikram says he just want to help him out but its is okay if your answer is no that is why he first asking to make a promise he won't say no.

Vikram says he had made this business proposal & put his heart thought if converting family relationship (rishtedaari)into workship (dukandaari) his refusal has made business proposal a waste.

Kunal smiles & says "yes i will become your business partner.

Vikram exclaim what??

Kunal says he agree.

Vikram he really agrees to become...

Kunal says yes agree to become a business partner he was also thinking to start a business in partnership with someone.

Vikram says & there can't b a better person than him both hug one another.

Siddhi looks at them very happy.

Vikram gives a i win look to Siddhi.
Scene 5 { Siddhi room}

Siddhi is happy & thinks that her plans went as she wishes & says people are right stating that behind a susuccessful man is a woman & she will always b helpful to make Kunal successful & smile & thanks Vikram to make her life a little hasslefree.

Vikram comes to taunt Siddhi & says now what she have to say about him not capable of helping Kunal & stating that Vikram is also bad like her that will never happen coz there can't b anyone like you coz you r the one uniquely you. You were stating that i cannot do anything look i have done Kunal is my business partner & he doesn't know why she challenged him to do this but one thing is clear what intention we carry for this family is different he can do anything for Kunal & she can only take away all the happiness & stoop down to any level.

Vikram further says that now all this won't happen as the reason she left Kunal was money now he will help Kunal gain a status & money.

There is no gain in talking to her & storms out of her room.

Siddhi smile at him as though to thank Vikram.

Vikram is confused & leaves.
Scene 6 { Vikram in his car}

Vikram is thinking FB what he taunting Siddhi & that he was taunting Siddhi so badly but she was smiling at him as though he told her a joke & is confused at Siddhi's behaviour there is some reason behind her smile lets leave now i m in tension that Kunal is moody & also a lawyer if he got bored he might say no quickly the way he agreed.
Part 3
Scene 7 {chopra house hall}

Anand snr is singing with joy telling Abhay jnr that he is happy & gives a high 5 to Anand jnr while he is pain he says sorry & asks if it hurt Anand jnr says no its ok.

Then Anand snr says happily that
Anand jnr that he always knew when they both will meet Kunal will do a business & become owner of the company but Anand jnr corrects him that not his owner of his company but no1 company's owner. They both rejoicing.

Kunal stands behind and looks at both Anand raised eye brows asking why r they talking. {sweet moment}

Wondering wear Siddhi has gone.
--------------------------------
Scene 8 { thakral house}

Richa is happy talking to a lawyer to make agreement papers & discuss about terms & conditions according to her wish so that its all correct as Kunal is a lawyer himself & he will check the papers 10 time before signing & cut the call.
Scene 9 {thakral house }

Siddhi walks in when Richa cut the call.

Richa is slightly shocked but & exclaim you!???

Siddhi asks her to dump the papers as its now of no use.

Richa does not leave a chance to taunt & tell her that things will happen the way she wants & about this paper i will frame it hurt& hang alongside Kunal law degree to remind her of her presence in Kunal's life & says & after that people will not b known just as a lawyer but a rich business man.

Siddhi says yes become a business man infact a big business man but not because of her but some one else.
Scene 9 (2nd part continuity scene)

Siddhi says now someone else has replaced her & says how unlucky she is she couldn't get Kunal in her personal life or professional life asks Richa to throw away papers or else Kunal will do it himself.

Richa says what she think that she will throw away paper believing never she says & also says that no one can replace her place in Kunal's life.

Siddhi says that you cannot replace a person who holds no place in their lifes & she will never get a place in Kunal's life.

Richa shuts Siddhi up & says that the help she can provide Kunal no one can & tells Siddhi that Kunal has challenged...

Siddhi says challenged Abhay coz of her Kunal's confidence & will to fight back came only because she provoked Kunal. Siddhi says there is one such person who can & who will help Kunal achieve his goals.

Richa asks who?

Siddhi says think Richa give a little more thought none other than Vikram!

Richa exclaims what Vikram!!

Goes away leaving Richa fuming in anger & she rips off the agreement papers in tiny pieces.
Scene 9 { Vikram's office }

Vikram asks to choose Kunal to work one of his three companies one is a construction business second is textile business & third is wall clock manufacturing company which he's going to shut down as its going through loses.

Kunal chooses the wall choses to work with him in Vikram's wall clock coz Abhay also runs a wall clock manufacturing company.

Kunal gets a FB of Abhay telling him about his client Mr.Chabbria tells Kunal to takle as he is a shrewd business man.

Vikram asks Kunal why is he going to shut down the company why is he interested as he doesn't get any client or orders for it.

Kunal says he can help him revive the company by giving him clients that too right now.
Part 4
Scene 10 { Mr.chabbria's office}

Kunal introduce Vikram to Mr. chabbria & cracks a deal where he promisses Mr.chabbria to give him wall clocks in a reasonable price & Mr.chabbria agrees.
Scene 11 {Abhay's house }

Richa comes to meet Abhay gives him a bad news that Kunal has become Vikram his brother in law's business partner, & tells him that it been 1 day of Kunal's challenge & Kunal has taken away his client Mr.chabbria's deal from him & asks him to think what will Kunal do on the 2nd day.

Abhay says how she know all this so she answers that she also wanted to become Kunal's business partner so that Kunal comes closer to her.

Abhay says over confidently that Kunal might do anything but he will also try equally to make him fail.
-------------------------
Scene 12 {Vikram's gowdown}

Kunal is giving orders to workers to pack all the wall clocks very carefully.

Asks other workers to make more & more people to get to work.

Vikram is happy to see Kunal all geared up to succeed in life.
Precap:- Kunal comes out of chopra house all dresses up for a party & thanks Abhay in his mind that he invited him to his party, now it will be fun to celebrate (Abhay's) failure & his success.
Guys i hope i have not forgotten any part...*

Thanks for the WU, Sana.😊