WU: 3/01 - Revelations: Miu & Mom are still alive!

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely  written update...Parm..
nice episode..exited for tonight's show...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Parm :)
I'm curious to see how Ramdhari will wriggle out for this situation ? πŸ€” May b with help of prithvi.. he will claim the video as false/fake ? πŸ€”πŸ˜•
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Thanks for the lovely  written update...Parm..

nice episode..exited for tonight's show...

Your welcome Bharti.  😊
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epi (I guess today for all of you on the other side of the worldπŸ˜‰) too! 

Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks for the WU, Parm :)

I'm curious to see how Ramdhari will wriggle out for this situation ? πŸ€” May b with help of prithvi.. he will claim the video as false/fake ? πŸ€”πŸ˜•

Anytime Swetha!

It's definitely going to be interesting to see what his reply will be to everyone.  That's an interesting thought.  Fake video...hmmm, I hope they don't go that way because I'm sure that'll paint Miu in even a worse light as they'll think she was responsible and did it in a last ditch effort before leaving.  But on the other hand as per the article they're childhood marriage relationship is going to be revealed so maybe not...more to ponder...
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks di for the awesome update
epi was nice .. i don't like much (don't know yπŸ˜›) 
like some drama of bhabhi & prithvi -miu scene.(drop to miu'homeπŸ˜†)
but i can't wait for today epi.. it will be rock but kuch promo nahi ..itna mast seq aane wala h ...HATE LIFE OK 
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: liza81

thanks di for the awesome update
epi was nice .. i don't like much (don't know yπŸ˜›) 
like some drama of bhabhi & prithvi -miu scene.(drop to miu'homeπŸ˜†)
but i can't wait for today epi.. it will be rock but kuch promo nahi ..itna mast seq aane wala h ...HATE LIFE OK 

Yeah, I have to agree.  I think part of the problem was that we know that there is trouble in store for everyone but Bhaku (there going to be the only ones enjoying the next little whileπŸ˜†).  Anyway bhabi is too much with her fakeness towards Miu.  I felt so bad that Miu was so easily swayed by her.  I hope she gets back at her once she finds out she set this all up (even though it brings the truth out in front of everyone which is what she wanted but still...to be taken advantage of and because of Bhaku).

Anyway I too can't wait to see what happens in tomorrow's epi and yes I am in total agreement that Promo's are waaayyy over due!

Thanks for liking the WU😊
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivamala

Thanks for the update.

Your welcome.😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the wonderfully written update once again , the episode was interesting , I find it very cute the way Miu was getting ready for her Papa's big day n hers too . πŸ˜†                                                                      N , Prithvi was Ghurofying Miu totally . πŸ˜Ž
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Thank you so much for the wonderfully written update once again , the episode was interesting , I find it very cute the way Miu was getting ready for her Papa's big day n hers too . πŸ˜†                                                                      N , Prithvi was Ghurofying Miu totally . πŸ˜Ž

Yes, anxiety was written all over her today while she was (not patiently I might add) waiting for her tia to speak to her daddyπŸ˜†.  Looking forward to seeing how they handle the epi tomorrow.  And always your most welcome Gargi  ~😊~