khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
m really confused yaar wat writer want to show...
so many twist on the ending week...how that possible...i guess he will show that things gone ok immediately n end the show...thts so tacky...

so n on more thing...n really loving this mansi n anoop thing yaar...its too obvious matter...happen in most relationship...after knowing bout the past ur partner generally cant accept it easily specially in arrange marriage...
i want to say sahil shud at more mature while forcing anoop to accept pooja as new designer...he shud understand the feeling yaar...

wat say guys...do feel comfortable to comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keshawn thumbnail
The cvs are the ones who are immature! Not Sahil! They should have introduced Pooja's plot earlier in the show instead of wasting time on Tennis the Menace.
khushboorath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keshawn

The cvs are the ones who are immature! Not Sahil! They should have introduced Pooja's plot earlier in the show instead of wasting time on Tennis the Menace.

sahil is the character made by cv only...hope u remember this...
Keshawn thumbnail
Originally posted by khushboorath

Kushboorath the cvs should have created characters that are original, entertaining and appealing in order to attract a capacity audience. LMYAM cvs failed to do so. 

khushboorath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keshawn

Originally posted by khushboorath

Kushboorath the cvs should have created characters that are original, entertaining and appealing in order to attract a capacity audience. LMYAM cvs failed to do so. 

may be thy failed to impress wih sahil's character but anoop n mansi story is actually gud yaar...
the way story turned bout them was gud...
in my thought every serial need time to grow...within 6 mnth closing serial is not gud...
ultravioletray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the CVs should learn at first hw to present a show...?😡they jst ruined Sahil's character...hw cn a person b so immature...the CVs should do smthing more entertaning wid the characters...rather than spoiling it😡😡
khushboorath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ultravioletray

the CVs should learn at first hw to present a show...?😡they jst ruined Sahil's character...hw cn a person b so immature...the CVs should do smthing more entertaning wid the characters...rather than spoiling it😡😡

agree ...this is i wnt to say too...cv actually spoiled his character by showing him immature
LazyBing thumbnail
The CV's are just crazyy! There is barely a week left for LMYAM to finish and they started a new story on Pooja! 😲Couldnt they just do sum fun things in these last days! 😕I am getting sooo angry on them!😡
khushboorath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manveerfan123

The CV's are just crazyy! There is barely a week left for LMYAM to finish and they started a new story on Pooja! 😲Couldnt they just do sum fun things in these last days! 😕I am getting sooo angry on them!😡

agree with u...even i was expecting something funnt...some light moments...but no use...
Surish thumbnail
For the love of God Khuboorath, you can't expect cv's that lack brains to create excitement at this very last minute!

image of brainless - A Concept And Presentation Figure in 3D - JPG