•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Love Marriage Ya... to go off-air

| Posted: Mumbai, Fri Jan 04 2013, 14:39 hrs
A

Samaira Rao and Rishika Mihani.

Mumbai: While Sphere Origin's Balika Vadhu enjoys its long run of more than 1000 episodes, the production house has decided to stop the telecast of Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage. A daily show on Sony TV, Love Marriage Ya... went on air on August 6, 2012 and will showcase its last episode on January 10.

A story about two best friends — Mansi (played by Samaira Rao) and Shivani (played by Rishika Mihani), the show explores the pros and cons of love and arrange marriage. Set against the backdrop of modern day Udaipur, it has Shivani supporting love marriage while Manasi believes in arrange marriage.

The show marked the debut of Rishika Mihani, sister of well known actress Muskaan Mihani. Rishika opines, "I am feeling very sad that the show is ending. It was my first lead show on such a big channel. I was lucky to work with Sphere Origins as the production house— the unit people and directorial team were excellent. Maybe God has something better in store for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I guess for an actor the struggle never ends".

Will miss Saahil 😭  Watching this show only becoz of Ashu hopefully he will back on screen wth a really good show and character will match upto him
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Love Marriage Ya... to go off-air

| Posted: Mumbai, Fri Jan 04 2013, 14:39 hrs
A

Samaira Rao and Rishika Mihani.

Mumbai: While Sphere Origin's Balika Vadhu enjoys its long run of more than 1000 episodes, the production house has decided to stop the telecast of Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage. A daily show on Sony TV, Love Marriage Ya... went on air on August 6, 2012 and will showcase its last episode on January 10.

A story about two best friends ' Mansi (played by Samaira Rao) and Shivani (played by Rishika Mihani), the show explores the pros and cons of love and arrange marriage. Set against the backdrop of modern day Udaipur, it has Shivani supporting love marriage while Manasi believes in arrange marriage.

The show marked the debut of Rishika Mihani, sister of well known actress Muskaan Mihani. Rishika opines, "I am feeling very sad that the show is ending. It was my first lead show on such a big channel. I was lucky to work with Sphere Origins as the production house' the unit people and directorial team were excellent. Maybe God has something better in store for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I guess for an actor the struggle never ends".

TFS
Isn't this not  the same article the forum moderator had posted under LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here only]?Someone had written the same article previously and it was removed by the forum moderator

Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago