Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Navin Bajaj predicted Sana to win BB6 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I would be ecstatic if Imam wins because he is a true alag che after Sapna. But don't think that will happen. Firstly, he is a Wild Card, secondly, he's already been evicted once, thirdly, no one takes him seriously. Last but certainly not the least, he angered Salman. So poor Imam has all the odds stacked up against him.😡

ðŸ˜† OMG itna bara Trouble maker ha yeh imami ðŸ¤£ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now I am very confident that exact opposite will happen and she will be evicted immediately.
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really pray sana doe not win she doesnt desrve the BB6 win !

in my opinion i think imam should win reasons being:

he is a straight forward guy what ever is in his heart he says it.. even if he feels it will hurt the opposite person...he is a clean heart person... he doesnt keep grudges against anyone... no matter what anyone does to him...

I think people mistaken his straight forwardness as him being batameez ...he actually is not...
he is the most honest person out of all the house mates... he will never see him say something on the face and something behind the back... whatever it is he will go straight on their face... his words are his hearts mirror and he is the only person who is not fake... unlike the rest of them they are all fake ..eventhough urvashi is a strong woman and stands for herself... at tyms even she is fake !

So in my personal opinion imam should be the BB6 winner :)
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saniya93

Isnt he the one that predicted rotlu to win?

Pehle Aashka,then an U-turn over Urvashi issue now Sana.How cheap this Ass-troll-oger can get?
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am predicting it would Urvashi or maybe Delnaz maybe Sana on the other hand it can be Niketan it can even be Imam maybe Rajev 😉😆
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh go to hell navin bajaj.. stop trolling w/ ur MIDs🤢
This content was originally posted by: Chikna_Mundaa

😈 what about wild card win for the first time IMAM
BUt as long as sallu is there i dnt think imam has any chance now ðŸ˜†

Aap sahi boltay ho, imam is a dual character. If he was more consistent then shayad usk koi chance hota. but he is too melodramatic. Public will not vote for him and Big boss will also not like to make him winner.   Lot of people are thinking that Delu is the fixed winner. I still cannot digest how can she get more votes than Sapna? who voted for that boring Delu? If there are going to be 5 finalists and Delu is one of them then I can take guarantee that she will get minimum votes..then even Bboss will not be able to do anything for her. Few votes here and there they can manage. So only Sana is left as the most deserving winner. If astrology is also supporting Sana then she will surely win
Ye dekho! one more prediction by Navin Guruji comes true. He predicted about Dabangg 2 business in India will be approximately 150 crores. Dabanng 2 already done 136 crores till now

ooh4me ?@ooh4me

@navinbajaj @beingsalmankhan nd sir wat bout life time collection?? of #DABANGG2

Expand
16 DecNavin Bajaj ?@NavinBajaj

@beingsalmankhan @ooh4me Let the film release first! You want to know everything in advance? :)

Expand
19 Decooh4me ?@ooh4me

@navinbajaj @beingsalmankhan ofcource sir, I Mean Y nt?? his my only favorite..actually i really wanted to test ur prediction :P #LOL

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
19 DecNavin Bajaj ?@NavinBajaj

@ooh4me @BeingSalmanKhan Approx. 150 crores in India#Dabangg2

Expand

Subhan ?@subhanallah786

@NavinBajaj @ooh4me @BeingSalmanKhan Congrats Navin! Your prediction came true again #Dabangg2 expected to do business of 155 crore in India

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1hNavin Bajaj ?@NavinBajaj

@BeingSalmanKhan @subhanallah786 @ooh4me Thanks for appreciating :) It's God's grace that my prediction about #Dabangg2 has come true.

Hide conversation 
  •  Delete 
  •  Favorite
  • 1RETWEET
  • 1FAVORITE
8:46 PM - 4 Jan 13  Details

zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
now i am 100% satisfied that sana will not win thanks Navin ji so saying that sana will win coz we know you were wrong b4 and you will be wrong this too Insha Allah
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
navin bajaj ka baj gaya baja AGAINNN🤣
ab maro jootay usko 🤣