Are u sad that LMYAM is ending?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mandygill

i am not sad at all! i don't think the show was working for ashish, therefore i am happy that it is ending..i liked sahil's character in parts, ashish was cute in some of the scenes..but i hated watching him with rishika! there was no chemistry, the pair was not at par! i really wish all the cast good luck for their future projects! himmanshu indeed did a great job!
I agree wiv u! sahil and shivani didnty ahv that chemistery in them thats why I prefered Mansi and anoops jodi better!
m not  sad at all.honestly speaking m very happy.looking forward 4 nice new show.

While it may disappoint those who welcome my occasionally and unconventional opinions, I firmly believe that LMYAM was an apocalyptic disaster which almost destroyed Himmanshoo's career. Therefore I have no regrets!

I am vry sad and heart broken since the day I heard LMYAM is ending 😭 The only reason behind this is I will miss Ashu a lot don't knw how I will manage without seeing Ashu onscreen hopefully soon Ashish will be back !! Edited by tarrannum - 11 years ago
HONESTLY I loveddd saahilll..he was soo guuuddd he gave his best in al d scenes n i guesss he has improved as an actor wit evry passin day though lmyam cvs didnt propely use him n his talent..

d character saahil was v v nyccc a loyal lover who married his gf though his mom wasnt agreeing..den he always luvd supported undrstood shivvii...he did so mch to jst keeppp herr happpyyy..

i luvvddd watchin ASHISH AS SAAHIL mon to thurs n dts wht m gna misshh d mst buh inshallah hopefullyy mr handshum mr hawtiepie kapoorrr will b bakk v v shooonnn wit sumthn big n mre spcl which wil b gud fr his careerrr aswl..INSHALLAH wish him lots of luck n mre luck wit happiness n love..

HES D BST N HE WILL GET D BST..

i GUESS cvs ke hee ghalti hai moree den ne actorr..dey all gave dre partss v well..ya shivi n saahil mai kch click nai kiaaa ziada buh i used to c myself at shivvis place so for me d chemsitry was dre:p ehe
I'm not sad 4 this show ending I'm jus sad that I don't get to see my ashu
not at all sad indeed i am v.v.v happy...hope ashish n himansho gt a betr show.