WU: 4th January: Amrit asks Rudra to beat her

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins with Amrit and Nimrit talking. Amrit gets annoyed with Nimrit and says yes, laugh at me as I am trapped in my own plan. She holds the bird cage and says she feels like a bird trapped and then throws it. It lands near Rudraksh's feet. He asks who did this? Amrit is about to speak up when Nimrit says she did it as caging birds is a crime. Rudraksh leaves saying that this time he'll bear it but not to do anything next time. Amrit tells Nimrit why did she help her? To show how great she is? Amrit says it's better to face Rud's wrath than Nimrit to help her. 

Amrit goes to Rudra and tells him the truth, he says that he knew that Nimrit was lying and then tells her to go home as he doesn't want any troubles. 

Agam massaging Nimrit's head when she tells him about the day. He is annoyed with her as he doesn't like all this. She asks for forgiveness. He tells her that she will have to give him a kiss on the cheek ðŸ˜³ Nimrit sleeps in Agam's arms.

Next morning Rudra is having breakfast but leaves as Amrit comes. She says to herself that Rudra is upset with her. Over to AgNi, Tej/Shiv are having breakfast with Sunita when she coughs. Nimrit helps her by rubbing her back. She is happy that they are all having breakfast together, Shivangi agrees but says that Sunita has to promise to look after her health. Nimrit tells Agam to go to the Dhaba alone as she'll stay at home with Sunita. 

Shivangi leaves to get Sunita's prescriptions but Tej tells her to be careful as she is fasting. Agam teases Tej over his concern for his wife. 

Amrit in the market as she wants to get vegetables to cook for Rudra. Shivangi sees her and tries to talk to Amrit but Amrit leaves. Shivangi faints. Amrit is about to go when someone asks her for help. Amrit puts Shivangi in the car saying that she'll drop her home but a worker says that Rudra will get angry if his food is not served on time. Amrit says they'll go Palace first and then drop Shivangi.

Nimrit is taking care of Sunita when Tej comes asking if Shivangi came. They are trying to call her but not able to. They are worried about her.

Amrit reaches Palace, she tells the driver to drop Shivangi but the car has some problems. She says that she has to cook first but as soon as the car is fixed, to drop Shivangi home.

Shivangi wakes up in a room and then sees its the Palace rooms. She gets out, as she needs to go home as it's late. Amrit serves the food saying that she has made it herself. Rudra takes a bite but then throws the plate (LOL, the camera gets dirty😆) Rudra spits it out and tells Amrit that he hates this (Don't know what he said, sorry!) She says sorry as she didn't know this. He tells her who told her to cook? Shivangi is listening over this. Rudra leaves, Amrit brings him the whip and tells him to hit her but not to ignore her. (Is she delusional?) He holds the whip but then throws it before bringing her towards the table and pushing food in her mouth saying now she should eat it.  Shivangi says is she okay? Amrit tells her to get out.

Shivangi reaches home and when Tej finds out that Shivangi was in the Palace, he shouts at her and argues without listening to her view. He leaves angrily with Agam following. She tells Nimrit all that had happened.

Precap: Nimrit and Agam arguing because of Tej and Shivangi's fight ðŸ˜†

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
Gosh this whipping drama between Amrit and Rudr is whipping my brain cells

Anyways , Princess Amrit is now going to vegetable market and also cooking 😆 Lol

Now Nimrit and Shivangi might try to save Amrit as Agam and Tej might not want to involve in any of this..Just my 2 cents

Thanks for the super fast update Zahara...
Thanks for The WU did not see The episode yet..:)
This week I have been updating fast but seeing as next week my college is starting again, I may be a few hours late. (Difference between India and UK times) Hope you lot don't mind! 
Thanks for the WU did not see The episode yet
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Episode begins with Amrit and Nimrit talking. Amrit gets annoyed with Nimrit and says yes, laugh at me as I am trapped in my own plan. She holds the bird cage and says she feels like a bird trapped and then throws it. It lands near Rudraksh's feet. He asks who did this? Amrit is about to speak up when Nimrit says she did it as caging birds is a crime. Rudraksh leaves saying that this time he'll bear it but not to do anything next time. Amrit tells Nimrit why did she help her? To show how great she is? Amrit says it's better to face Rud's wrath than Nimrit to help her. 

Amrit goes to Rudra and tells him the truth, he says that he knew that Nimrit was lying and then tells her to go home as he doesn't want any troubles. 

Agam massaging Nimrit's head when she tells him about the day. He is annoyed with her as he doesn't like all this. She asks for forgiveness. He tells her that she will have to give him a kiss on the cheek ðŸ˜³ Nimrit sleeps in Agam's arms.

Next morning Rudra is having breakfast but leaves as Amrit comes. She says to herself that Rudra is upset with her. Over to AgNi, Tej/Shiv are having breakfast with Sunita when she coughs. Nimrit helps her by rubbing her back. She is happy that they are all having breakfast together, Shivangi agrees but says that Sunita has to promise to look after her health. Nimrit tells Agam to go to the Dhaba alone as she'll stay at home with Sunita. 

Shivangi leaves to get Sunita's prescriptions but Tej tells her to be careful as she is fasting. Agam teases Tej over his concern for his wife. 

Amrit in the market as she wants to get vegetables to cook for Rudra. Shivangi sees her and tries to talk to Amrit but Amrit leaves. Shivangi faints. Amrit is about to go when someone asks her for help. Amrit puts Shivangi in the car saying that she'll drop her home but a worker says that Rudra will get angry if his food is not served on time. Amrit says they'll go Palace first and then drop Shivangi.

Nimrit is taking care of Sunita when Tej comes asking if Shivangi came. They are trying to call her but not able to. They are worried about her.

Amrit reaches Palace, she tells the driver to drop Shivangi but the car has some problems. She says that she has to cook first but as soon as the car is fixed, to drop Shivangi home.

Shivangi wakes up in a room and then sees its the Palace rooms. She gets out, as she needs to go home as it's late. Amrit serves the food saying that she has made it herself. Rudra takes a bite but then throws the plate (LOL, the camera gets dirty😆) Rudra spits it out and tells Amrit that he hates this (Don't know what he said, sorry!) She says sorry as she didn't know this. He tells her who told her to cook? Shivangi is listening over this. Rudra leaves, Amrit brings him the whip and tells him to hit her but not to ignore her. (Is she delusional?) He holds the whip but then throws it before bringing her towards the table and pushing food in her mouth saying now she should eat it.  Shivangi says is she okay? Amrit tells her to get out.

Shivangi reaches home and when Tej finds out that Shivangi was in the Palace, he shouts at her and argues without listening to her view. He leaves angrily with Agam following. She tells Nimrit all that had happened.

Precap: Nimrit and Agam arguing because of Tej and Shivangi's fight ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the Written Update.😊