Friday Update (4th Jan'13)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Gisel..  ๐Ÿค—...love ur damage too..๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i am ur teacher on how to damage too right๐Ÿ˜›...missed ur updates๐Ÿ˜ณ

What a shock๐Ÿ˜†...When Shammu said i thought she is kidding nu...then i double checked  and was ๐Ÿ˜ฒed seeing J/K convo.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the wonderful and superfast Update! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Hahaha super damage for Tanss.. Btw Jos loved Kals va?? ITHU EPPO? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Enaku theriyama evlo vishayangal nadakkuthu Thendral ah, shebbaaa 

Hahaha Kutthuvilakku hiding. Padma your idea gonna fail, yenna Thuls kitta illatha Villaka she will offer one to Kals ๐Ÿคฃ What a brain what a brain ๐Ÿ˜† Kals mom advice was good. Padma and GW ya adakka we need such people. Waiting to see their Tom and Jerry gamee ๐Ÿ˜†

Deepa ve pothum to damage Prabha. Prabha pls stop your businees asap with TA if you have maanam and rosham ๐Ÿ˜† Nith is better than Prabha. GW sonnathu right, but intention was wrong  Lav ivlo changed ah? I cant believee.. Soo cuteee ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy Weekend friends ๐Ÿค—
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update Gisel... :)

Loved K's mom today. Appa Seriala oru vazhiya amma advised her daughter to tame mamiyar. Point to note is amma nalavnga and mamiyar romba kettavanga. Usually it will be the other way. I wish K's behavior doesn't bring any rift between K and M. Kalyani poi kalaku ma...

GW-P enna idea, kuthuvillaka marakirathuku. Though GW is her guru she has to yet come up to the level of GW. Ippo thane she has become mamiyar soon she will surpass her guru. I was hoping to have a promo that will give a glimpse of K Vs GW-P. Seems no promo yet.

@Shammu have a collage ready for K and GW-P. 'Adra Adra Adrasakkai'

Not sure where making fun of Prabha is going to take too. In any case their relationship is no better today to get any worse than this.

I am totally with GW (though her intentions is not good), on TA and Nitish doing business together. Nitish is better choice than Prabha all time. They will have GP's guidance also. Inga TA has to do everything. Prabha ku royal la vazha mattum than asai, velai pakka illa. He surely got that skills from his Dad. (Lax sethu ponalum thittu vangite irukaru)
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Gisel for the lovely update and comments!โญ๏ธ Welcome back!๐Ÿค—

Ingaiyum damage a๐Ÿ˜†..vitthu vaikemathinge le..
Kalyani inthe mom oru good advicer la, Padma ku iruku kachery๐Ÿคฃ
Joseph was in love a with Kalyani๐Ÿ˜ฒ, ithu eppe la irunthu? 
Prabha poor you๐Ÿ˜† watch out for Deepa๐Ÿ˜†
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update, gisel. 

anand, kanagu, ippo joseph um aa?๐Ÿ˜‰ TA friends kku same luck illa pola .. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

The best thing abt the episode was K's mom advise. Absolutely rocking!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u Gisel for the super duper update and comments..๐Ÿค—

Kal mom was good.. being true mother for Kal.. Kal dealing with Padma will be fun to watch... as K knows about Padma..

At the same time.. K's mom advising about being good to MM/M/T/Pavi was good.. and that K will definitely follow anyways..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lav was good... Prabha being verupethufied by Deepa/TA.. ๐Ÿ˜• 

Shock/Surprise of the episode was Joseph telling he loved Kalyani.. It was funny... all of a sudden J being sad for K..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Gisel.

Lol omg when did Joseph like Kalyani??  Strange for him to say that right now, imagine how it would have been if the 3 girl friends married the 3 guy friends...

Kalyani's mother was excellent!!  Wow never expected her to say all this.  I hope Kalyani is careful though, we don't want Mohan getting angry at her.

Padma..lol hiding things just like GW...I hope we get to see new things with Kal & Padma not a repetition of Padma torturing Kal.

I have an idea, how about Prabha, Tamil and Nitesh each just worry about their own work and their own business.  They should not be partners.  Worried for the future of Ta/Pra business...doesn't look too good...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update, Gisel.

How does anyone know Joseph loved Kalyani? He didn't express his love on a single day. Even then it could be one-sided as Kalyani was loving Mohan.

Kalyani's mom gave the best advice possible to the daughter. The director has to be praised for showing this type of dialog, Kal's mom and Kal are having. Normally in serials, we see the girl's mother advicing her daughter to be fully adjusting to everyone in in-laws house whatever way the in-laws behave and also scolding the girl if they receive a complaint about her from the in-laws house. We have also seen moms accepting the demands of the in-laws. I like to see Kal's mom later also never taking any complaint Padma and Mohan could have against Kalyani. (In contrast to how MM behaved when TA complained to him about Thulasi.)

@Smiles: Mohan must not be angry with Kalyani whatever happens, even if she beats Padma. As on this day, he knows Kalyani has good intentions and his mom has bad intentions. if Padma later complains about Kalyani to him, he could say, 'We know you and you could have been very provocative. You have to be careful.'

Wish you all a nice weekend,