*PSH WU 4th Jan Sugni DV torture,slap,abuse Kuhu*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

words cannot describe of disgusted i am of this serial😡 
What new game is this now?????
yeah nothing new in this show... !!Sugni gave kuhu that Alcohol but  I Just hope Sugni's  this mistake wont ruin kuhu's life more !!! hope this stupid idea wont ruin kuhu!!! Just hope... Kuhu drunk and DV will throw her on His dad ... Sugni Not again Now dont say No its not me I didnt mean to do it ... Oh Plz sugni dont do it again

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
This is a SICK show, I'm sorry but do they have to go this route?  Another one bites the dust!!!!
Even a snat like Suman is "Crossing Paths" with Vikram now.
He should have given her a tight slap.The whole pack of "SPONGERS" are taking him for a ride.Hope the day comes soon when he can drag them all out.
And someone had mentioned that she and Bhushan were the only 2 decent ones left in the show?
Pushing her nose where it dosen't belong.
Like Gulabiya handed down the reins of detective to her.
If  she is doing the work so well as Gulabiya,how come she can't figure out that she is being CONNED by Naganiya and Hukum?
I hope Sugni has planned sensibly this time to dig out the murky plans of Jwala-Digvijay.Jwala and diggi need to be shot dead🤢😡
I understand that Champa must have told Sugni about her mama accepting that DV does her sardhakai and where it would be. I also understand that Sugni is being nasty to Kuhu to gain DVs trust. But I think she has shown her weakness when she said she cannot live without Adi.

I am really afraid that she has sealed Adi's fate. I disagree with Adi's actions but he does not deserve to become a casualty of TJS and DV evil actions. I really hope that does not happen.

What I don't understand is why has Sugni gone their alone. She promised Adi she would not keep secrets so why did she not tell him what she was doing. Surely it would have been better if he saw what was happening himself rather than she telling him afterwards during which time Kuhu will suffer some more.

Also does she really think she and Adi can save Kuhu on their own? This is not her mouthing off to TJS in front of people. This is war between two families and this family is being blind sided as they are in the dark.

Also Sugni does not know about TJSs intention about Kuhu. I hope the drink/drug cocktail that Kuhu has been force fed does not render Kuhu helpless in fighting off TJS because if it does and she is raped by TJS then nothing Sugni does to help Kuhu in the future will make up for it.

I think that Sugni thinks that the matter is simple - they bring Kuhu back home and that will be the end of it. Unfortunately that will not be the case. This is going to lead to violence and bloodshed.Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update

Horrible tracks

what i dint get is why everyone in family is hell bent to hack out Vikram?
for kuhu's misery does Vikram responsible?
Vikram has stopped talking since long.
even if he keeps mum most of the time ,they are helding him reason for every chaos in family.
Now i seriously feel that VB should do somethng if not quit.I mean how on earth an actor like him is not getting enough dialogues and his character vikram being responsible for all the problem??