Users

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congratulations All winners πŸ˜›
πŸ€—
Thanks everyone who voted and made Siggies for all the winners. Also thanks DT for going through "Dimaag ka Dahi" counting all the votes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³ My Hearty Congratulations to all the winners πŸ₯³

OMG I won Mango man craziest fan. Kashif here comes your fresh fruit πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Also, I would like to share this cheesy award with my pyaari Sautan Shayari)

Out of all my winning Siggies, I love this one the most. Darn, it's intimidating and scary. Sorry to all who felt that way against me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Thanks to everyone. I love this sweet and hot forum. πŸ€—
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think there is some confusion...

I guess i won tez khabru award...& simplypurple & gypsy won best updater...but they have given award for just opposite category to us πŸ˜†.

Anyway Me & CM won "Nok-Jhok" Award πŸ˜›...we deserve it...we fight every third day & patch up next day πŸ˜†.

And,Thanks everyone who voted for me as Sana fan πŸ˜ƒ.

Congrats to all winners,runner ups & nominated members πŸ˜›.
thank you guys who voted fr meπŸ€—

and congratulations to all the winners and runner ups😊
Edited by bwtsweetu - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, I think someone mixed up tez khabri winners with written updates winners. πŸ˜†

Also YAY! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you all for all the mentions. Muah! β€οΈπŸ€—

I would love to share my crazy Sana's fan award with all my co-Sana's fans because they are all such awesome people.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β€οΈ 
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ I thought of posting that in the morning too, but got busy with something else. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Must say, I like this new khabri of the forum SP πŸ€—
Edited by axeion - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
I'm pretty sure it's accidental.

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups! πŸ‘
simplypurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

^^ I thought of posting that in the morning too, but got busy with something else. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Must say, I like this new khabri of the forum SP πŸ€—

lol aww.  Well, I did give some tez spoilers while writing updates but I'm still sure that award wasn't meant for me. But I welcome your hugs any day. πŸ€—
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hearty Congratulations to all of you who won various awards, all who narrowly missed and all who voted! Together, all made the whole season a memorable experience!πŸ‘

Thanks a lot all! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Whenever I will feel embarrassed about spending a disproportionate amount of time for Big Boss-6 during last few months, these awards will help me get rid of the guilt feeling and resultant depression that I might sink into!☺️🀣

More important for me is together with you, I could share some lovely moments and many of you smiled over my non-stop nonsense!...Thanks a tonne to all those who voted for me...& nice to see three awards against my name...

Most Popular Member Award, Hassi Ki Potli Member Award, Craziest Imam Fan!

Tanya, many thanks for the Cat Siggie...its awesome cute...and thanks a tonne for wonderful Imam Siggies that you came up with through the season!πŸ€—

PS: I think my friend Chandramukhi is the most popular Member in IF, not I.

And I am a bigger Sapna fan than she and DexterkiLaila combined together! ...Yahaan pe Cross connection ho gaya! πŸ˜†

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago