Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALLπŸ€—
πŸ₯³
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
congratss to all winners nd runner-ups...!!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congo to every1 who won da awards..πŸ₯³

Nd thankzz to all those who nominated me in Jee hazoor member..πŸ€— Mai isi tarha say aap logon ki posts per like press karta rahunga..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well i'm little disappointed coz i did'nt get Sampat fan award.. huh..πŸ˜’ Crazy Shampy G fan award mjhe shiddat say chahye tha..πŸ˜† jo mai nahi jeet paya..😭

Bt still thankzz to all those who nominated me in Crazy shampy fan award..πŸ€—
Where do I start from?.

Thank you to everyone who found mines and Omnipotence chemistry sizzling, and If counted correctly thank you to all the 31 people who voted for us. This is the first time, I have ever won something in my e-life and what can I say?

To the award. Itne shidat se tujhe paane ki kosish ke hai, that every other Jodi nei hum se yeh award lene ki saazish ke hai. But like they say, hum nei itne mehnat se e-love kya and to get this award. and now we feel like the KING OF THIS WORLD.  ' starts crying like aaskha' and omnipotence calms me down.

Now, I also want to thanks my parents, my friends, my neighbours and my talents of making love to make this happen. Thankyou, thank you and more thankyou.

@ To the organisers of this function. You have worked very hard, and I love all the siggies and thanks to all the efforts you have you put behind this. It was great being here, and getting to interact with some really nice folks, congratulations to all the other winners also.

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congoz to all the WINNERS and Runner-ups.Edited by D3_4life - 11 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
congrats everyone!!!! πŸ˜Š
congrats to all , who won awards here πŸ‘. but i am very sad 😭that i could not manage to win even one despite spending precious time here . i bet tomorrow i am going to be beaten up by my college Frnds ,who i had assured that i would win numerous awards on a site where i dwell more than being in classes ..😭
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

congrats to all , who won awards here πŸ‘. but i am very sad 😭that i could not manage to win even one despite spending precious time here . i bet tomorrow i am going to be beaten up by my college Frnds ,who i had assured that i would win numerous awards on a site where i dwell more than being in classes ..😭

I am giving u  Pukkao award πŸ‘πŸ˜† , i thought u were rajive's crazy fan πŸ˜² now focus on ur classes more as the award from your education is goinbg to stick to you all your life. these awards are nothing for me 
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

I am giving u  Pukkao award πŸ‘πŸ˜† , i thought u were rajive's crazy fan πŸ˜² now focus on ur classes more as the award from your education is goinbg to stick to you all your life. these awards are nothing for me 

why are you giving me that award?😭  kya maine aapko pakaaya?😭 i  tried my best to  make everybody laugh here , if they accidentally get bored by me . it's not my fault , baby. 😭.. thank you for your valuable suggestionπŸ‘ . writing it on a paper , i will keep in my cupboard where only rajeev and salman pics exist πŸ˜›.. hey , why are you going ? please mat jao till finale.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups πŸ₯³