WU 1/4/13 who wins TIKIMIRCHI OR MITTI SHAKAR?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Vicky enters the house screaming ,J says party preparations are in full swing outside,did u notice that Juju? Juju says yes ,every one is calling me and asking where is the party?J says tell them it is at ur house.and Vela comes running saying help me out.What happened asks Vicky? Vela explains the situation and door bell rings.Answer the door Vicky says Vela and J disappears.It is Jackie at the door and says to Vela u r the one u called  me to arrange the party and Priya also called me.I thought it is for the same party and Vela u said it is at Vicky's house.Yes I did say that says Vela.Now Priya is upset with me and Vela says with me too.Vicky says so u did not arrange party at Priya's place.Jackie says no.Vicky,Vela and Jackie all worried abt Priya.The only person happy is J.Priya comes to Vicky's house and Vicky pretends he is upset with Vela and he will be trying to cathch him.Vela goes to Priya and says Pl save me Priya,I am sorry abt it.Priya cools  down and Vicky says this will be ur house in future,if the party is here or at ur house it is the same.Priya agrees and Vicky asks to go and get ready.Priya leaves.J says let's dance and she will be dancing,Vela also tries to dance .but Vicky is worried abt Priya.
   Jeanine is getting ready for the party,she wears a red dress and Vicky in a black suit.Vicky looks very worried and J asks him to hold the red shoes and help her with the shoes.She wears the shoes and shows him the catwalk.Vicky worried and J says u didn't like it.J gets a different pair of shoes and wears them and asks her how she looks.Here,Vicky very worried says,please J every one will recognize u and J says we have these masks.Do not worry abt anything.
    Vicky and J will be welcoming the guest to the party and here comes chaturji and durgaji.Chaturji asks very suspicious asks who is this girl?J says i am Riya, I am air hostess in Priya Airlines.Chaturji is not convinced,Durgaji says I want to wear the masks.They show where they R.Vela comes and says Jeanine,Jeanine Vicky says Pl don't do this we will be in trouble.Vela says I will tell everyone u r my best friend Simran.Here,comes Priya,Priya's dad and Doc.Priya asks who is she and why is she welcoming everyone?J says this is mY party?They cover up saying she is Durgajis niece and being a padosan.She thinks it is her party and He says her name is Kajol.Priya says I have seen u some where.She says to J to go and Priya and Vicky r welcoming the guests.Here Chaturji goes to the food stall and gets bowl full of rasugulas.J see's this says to herself,u want to catch I will teach u alesson.She makes the Rasugulas disappear and Chaturji calls Durgaji and complains.Durgaji says u became fat,round like rasgula and u say u didn't eat.She says u have gone crazy again.Here,Priya realizes something is wrong with J and she will find out.J opens her mask so that Priya can see.J says if u r tiki mirchi them I am sweet sugar.
Pre cap:Priya will be looking for J and here,J becomes like Priya.
thanks for the Writting Update
Thanks for the WU dear wonderful