Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys! πŸ˜³

So as per the show I've decided to make discussion of the week all about the current track on Harish and Preeti. 

RUMOR HAS IT

Everyone has been forced to believe that Harish & Preeti have had an affair which therefore led to Preeti's abortion BUT is that the case?

Everytime Preeti goes to say the "third person's" name she hesitates so does this signify that there is an actual person or is it just constant games?

What is is that's making Harish stop Preeti from telling the truth which he claims is to protect Avantika? 

Is it possible there was another man in Preeti's life whom mistreated her and the chances are that man could be of close relation to Avantika which is why Harish refuses to speak up?

Or is it the mere fact that they don't have the guts to speak the truth and confess their sins?

You've got the facts now you become the judges. So guys what are your ideas on the affair, is there a third wheel or not?!

What is is that's making Harish stop Preeti from telling the truth which he claims is to protect sumone

To save whom is the question...

Panku -    Her family life will be shattered if the culprit is her uncle...May be Preety/Harish didnt  knw f frm d starting 'dat guy' is Pankhu's relative...wen dey came 2 knw it dey decided 2 keep silence for saving Pankhu's family life...else Adi/Avnthu will be again mad on her family

Avanthu  -  May be dat abortion was done for her ...dat makes Adi an adopted son...But the mathematical logic doesnt match with itπŸ˜•...as Adi is 20+ and abortion tuk place 15 years bak

Or 4 sum1else who is not introduced yet...But keeping the secret for saving sum1 else doesnt make any sense

Great Shaffy. Thanks for posting it on time.πŸ˜ƒ Guys Lets Discuss Everything Here :)
i don't think Harish and Preeti maasi are guilty, they are simply hiding the truth for some very strong reason, and i just pray that the reason for not speaking up is worth the last 20 years of separation and hatred or else it's just really unfair on Avantika aswell as Harish. 

There is definitely a third wheel, which is invisible at the moment because of too much dust on it, it's almost buried but it needs to reappear in order for things to be cleared up. 

I'm not entirely sure who it could be, and my imagination doesn't stretch very far but hope CVs have someone reasonable in their mind and not something very typical. 

Thanks Shaffy...

Preety was probed by Aliens during one of her mountain climbing expedition. She carried the semi-Android POD seedlings till Harish helped her to expel the POD baby (everyone thought it was an abortion but it wasn't). The POD attached itself to the 10 yr old Aditya through grappling hooks and still remains within him... That explains Aditya's  insatiable need for food (he is literally eating for 2)  and his immaturity regarding relationships (the POD hasn't matured yet).

The mountain you see behind Dewan Mansion is actually the buried spaceship called Woking. If Harish reveals the secret then the Wokings will unearth themselves and split open Aditya to claim their POD offspring. Harish is merely protecting Aditya. He hopes in near future the POD will mature and leave Adi's body ...so he has to keep mum till then. 

little does Harish know that Pankhuri is a POD baby too... I have seen the similar shaped mountain behind their Kullu house. I am sure it has Woking buried in it too...It  wasn't destiny that brought Pankhuri & Aditya together... it was an Alien scheme to save their race (why else would the Dewans go to Kullu to find a bride?)... that's why these 2 lovers do not act like Humans... they are married but they do not want to stay together...didn't you wonder WHY? Now you know..

So there isn't just a third wheel... there is infact a third leg...all Wokings have three legs
i'm pretty sure its b/c of some third person. I think preity had the abortion b/c if adi were to be her son and preity's affair was with chandigar guy (who's related to the guptas) would make adi and pankhuri cousins.. which is disgusting.. ewww. I'm thinking preity did have the abortion and the guy had to do with gupta family.. maybe harish found out that he's related to pankhuri and that is why harish is trying to save pankhuri and adi (?) or maybe the guy is somehow related to avantika and after knowing the truth, avantika might be hurt.
I think the only reason harish is quiet is because of adi and pankhuri
I don't think it's Harish and Preity's fault. There is someone else. Someone close to either Gupta or Diwan Family. Preity was willing to talk the truth Friday but Harish stopped her..saying it will shatter many lives.
Hoping for the best and for the truth to come out ASAP. Also I hope it causes PAYA to love eachother more and not making them separate. 
Luv Nakul and Disha
I can't imagine or digest the idea that the third person is related to Pankhu. Harish n Preeti are trying to save Adi n Pankhu's relationship. Adi n Pankhu  just  got married irrespective of the fact the Diwan n Gupta were business acquainted. And Preeti would not have supported and loved Pankhu if she knew it was her family member who ruined her life. Avantika n Harish had been separated for 20 years. I actually think it must be someone from Diwan Mansion ... maybe over drunk Anuj went beyond control and raped his own sister;thus making her pregnant or it could be Sheila Mami's brother - Dholpur se. Preeti once said that she did go to her Dad but he had no time for her at that time and in the FB it showed that Avantika always had an upper hand on their quarrels during childhood and Preeti was always put down. So going to Avantika was out of question for Preeti. It was as if going to tie the bell around the cat's neck... the two sisters had differences of ideas, thinking ,tastes etc... Poor Preeti had no one but to turn to her Jiju for help and support as she sees a brotherly love in him.
Anything can be possible.
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Thanks Shaffy...

Preety was probed by Aliens during one of her mountain climbing expedition. She carried the semi-Android POD seedlings till Harish helped her to expel the POD baby (everyone thought it was an abortion but it wasn't). The POD attached itself to the 10 yr old Aditya through grappling hooks and still remains within him... That explains Aditya's  insatiable need for food (he is literally eating for 2)  and his immaturity regarding relationships (the POD hasn't matured yet).

The mountain you see behind Dewan Mansion is actually the buried spaceship called Woking. If Harish reveals the secret then the Wokings will unearth themselves and split open Aditya to claim their POD offspring. Harish is merely protecting Aditya. He hopes in near future the POD will mature and leave Adi's body ...so he has to keep mum till then. 

little does Harish know that Pankhuri is a POD baby too... I have seen the similar shaped mountain behind their Kullu house. I am sure it has Woking buried in it too...It  wasn't destiny that brought Pankhuri & Aditya together... it was an Alien scheme to save their race (why else would the Dewans go to Kullu to find a bride?)... that's why these 2 lovers do not act like Humans... they are married but they do not want to stay together...didn't you wonder WHY? Now you know..

So there isn't just a third wheel... there is infact a third leg...all Wokings have three legs

Amazing πŸ€£

And, Shilamami(and her offspring Rubel) belongs to another alien race called 'Poking', so she can't help but poke her nose in every one else's matter. (Another top secret information: The engineer in Facebook who invented 'Poke', he also is a 'Poking')

And, CV's belong to yet another race called 'Joking', so they come up with twists and turns that are so lame that they must be joking πŸ˜‰.

Edited by Noe123 - 11 years ago