Arjun

Written update 1/5/13 Complete

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys, I will be doing my very first written update on this forum on today's episode. Will update ASAP.

Thanks.

Here is the update, this is my first update, please forgive any mistakes.

Episode 1/5/12 Murder of the reality dance show contestant

Episode starts with Mira in the dressing room, looking petrified, whistling and applause in the background. Mira's performance is announced by the host. Mira is told to hurry. She finally makes herself stand, remembering her own words about her love for the dance.

Mira performing on stage with the song "Kambakt Ishq" In the last part of the dance Mira is dancing with two burning gloves on her hands, she starts to feel bad but keeps dancing, her costume catches on fire but no one yet realizes that it is not part of the act until she is completely on fire.

In the next scene News is being broadcasted about Mira's tragic death. Anchor interviews several other contestants who are praising Mira and missing her. Mira's parents' are interviewed next. Her mother claims that Mira's death was not accidental and that Mira had said to her that something bad is going to happen. Police has ruled the death accidental.

ETF, Arjun is shown watching the news. Shree and Chotu coming in discussing Aisha and her leave; whole team watches the video of Mira's death. Rathore says it looks like it is an accidental death, Arjun also says dance was designed in a way that Mira was part of a fire and says may be it is an accident. Rathore taunts Arjun by saying wow, for the first time you are agreeing with me Raute. Arjun glares and looks away. J

Mira's parents at ETF office telling the team that Mira's death was not accidental; flashback of Mira talking to her parents is shown. She is crying and telling them she was missing them and is having bad thoughts, she tells them she feels as though something bad is going to happen, she looks scared. ETF takes the case after Mira's parents pleads with them to believe them.

ETF team arrives at the place where the show is taped for questioning. Arjun questions the stunt man and the security officer. Security officer reveals Mira's strange behavior and how she once told him to not go out but he went anyway and met with an accident. Stunt man also tells Arjun about Mira being tense during rehearsals and how he told her not to do the bit stunts which made them tense also.

Part 2

Back at the ETF office, team watching past performances one of Mira and the other of Krishana; Shree tells them that Mira was a favorite and had gotten lot of votes but for the past two weeks Krishna was getting more votes. Arjun says why, since Krishna was being criticized by the judge, Rathore jumps in and says that is not the important questions but Arjun cuts him and says it is a big question why suddenly Krishana, who is not even that good. is getting more votes. He asks Shree to find out about the voting. It is revealed that Krishana got most votes from fast phone, Arjun asks Shree to check their financial records.

Arjun and Chotu go see Krishana, it is revealed that Mr. Anand (Krishan's father) paid the phone company for votes and he admits it.

ETF office, Mira's bank statements, phone records and her things are checked. It is revealed that Mira was seeing a Dr. Talwar, a psychiatrist.

Arjun at Dr. Talwar's office, FB of Mira telling the doctor about her fears, most especially water. Doc tells Arjun that Mira feared everything and she was counseling Mira. Arjun notices a photo of the Doc and little boy and comments on it. Doctor tells her it's her son.

Back at ETF office the Choreographer Bobby is being questioned. Chotu tells Arjun about the argument between Smit and Bobby tells them that Smit had tried to bribe him but he did not take the bribe. He denies doing anything.

Rathore and Shree questioning Smit and his parents. Smit tells them that Mira had told him that he will be eliminated and he was; he accuses Mira of doing black magic. He brags about bribing people for votes but Rathore tells him to shut up. Smit's father also brags but Rathore puts him in his place also.

ETF office, Rathore arrives in angry mood. Shree says Smit can't be the killer. Rathore asks about the other suspect (Shrimiti). Arjun says she is not the killer.

Rathore angry on Arjun and ask, "Can you tell us why can't she be the killer ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte?" Arjun just as angrily, "Yes I will tell you why ACP Sameer Damodar Rathore." (I was floored by the anger of both ACPs in this Epi.)

FB of Arjun's convo with Shrimiti is shown and how she revealed to Arjun that Mira saved Shrimiti's mom's life.

We come back to present with much calmer Rathore. Team hits dead end upon learning that Mira may have been able to see the future.

Next Morning

Arjun at Dr. Talwar's office- she tells him that Mira never told her about her premonitions.

Back at ETF office discussion on Mira's ability to see future, Rathore states it's all a hoax in his usual sarcastic way.

Shree discovers Mira's relation through her social site status. Arjun, Chotu and Rathore go to question Mira's boyfriend Roshan. He tells them he was possessive of Mira but he did not kill her. They find out that Roshan had tried to commit suicide when Mira chose to dance over him.

Back at the ETF office, Rathore thinks it's a waste of time to look for a killer when the death was accidental. Arjun says he will continue with or without team.

Team once again at the place of dance performance, Arjun gets a call and leaves without saying anything to the team.

Arjun with Mira's parents, they gift him Ganesh idol as thank you for believing them and investigating Mira's death. They are tearful because their daughter did not get the justice. After they leave Arjun finds something stuck to the bottom of idol's base, FB of Mira receiving the idol is shown.

Arjun at medicine store, he sends Shree picture of the medicine foil he found under the idol and asks him to investigate. Shree tells him the name of the company and what type of medicine they sell. It is revealed that the company also used to make a medicine called Depressoverafinn- a banned antidepressant.

In the next scene we see Arjun in thinking mode, rapid FB of the investigation is shown.

Dr. Talwar's office- Roshan arrives at the doctor's office, it is revealed that Roshan is Dr. Talwar's son. His parents had divorced but his mother was still alive.

Roshan asks his mother why she killed Mira, at first she denies and tries to distract Roshan but Roshan does not listen, he locks the door from inside and asks again, when she doesn't answer he pulls out a knife and slices his arm and tells her to stay away. ETF arrives, Arjun asks Roshan to open the door but he does not listen and ask his mother why she killed Mira. She admits to killing Mira, Chotu breaks open the door.

FB of Mira and Dr. Talwar is shown and how she convinced Mira to take the medicine. Dr. Talwar arrested.

Arjun tells Dr. Talwar that she is a woman and a mother and she killed a girl, making her parents suffer no one will forgive her not even her own child.

The End.

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Hey Guys, I will be doing my very first written update on this forum on today's episode. Will update ASAP.

Thanks.

waiting for it..
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Update posted, sorry it took so long, I am at work so had to wait a bit.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shilpa : 

thanx for the update. the case was good..goes on to show the many facets of reality show programmes. initially i was worried about how they will show meera dying..par chalo, the scene didnt turn out to be too gory i guess from what i saw in the ETF tv recodings, otherwise, i myself had changed channels at that point. i loved the tu-tu-main-main between arjun & rathore.. that's definitely the scene of the day for meโญ๏ธ. and when roshan was talking about his love for meera to ETF, that he tried to kill himself coz he didnt wish to live without her..gosh the look on arjun's face, for one moment he wasnt the ACP arjun raute..he was just the heartbroken man whose love was left unfulfilled coz of his beloved's brutal murder years back..he could instantly connect with roshan's pain at that moment..brilliant work Shaleen๐Ÿ‘ ! i doubted the doctor coz she was way too much soft spoken while others were frank in their opinions about meera..be it positive or negative. but i must say, which doctor leaves their medicines out in the open for everyone to see like this ๐Ÿ˜•? that was a plain blooper .. the doctor could be shown taking out the tablets from her drawer too. and the team walk at the end.. that was simply abrupt, random and out of place and absolutely not needed today..it looked more like four men walking the ramp than a police team's victory walk.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š I watched the episode. It was nice... but I dont know why but I keep getting this feeling like the episode was a bit slow today... I dont know how to explain it... Like it was.. um... plain.. I guess it could have been the begining wen it was just the actors and etf was showed a long while afterwards. ๐Ÿ˜•  But there some awesome parts in the episode today; like when they show shree and chotu talking/ when arjun and sameer argued/when arjun was given the ganpati murti and other more scenes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ