Twilight

Awww !!!!!! - Page 2

Afu1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I voted :).. i do read once Bd-2 in future i wish to read all the books.. wht abt u ? Hope so this is nt the place to speak abt our arshi :) Mods are going to close it ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't normally watch any indian shows..but ipkknd stole my heartโค๏ธ..its always gonna be my best show..
same here..i still have not overcome it finishing..๐Ÿคข
Sarun are the best..and can't be replaced..
can you please look and vote in my post please๐Ÿ˜Š:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3272370

Have you read the twilight novels?

[/QUOTE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chanloves-JB_1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nithila_bella

I voted :).. i do read once Bd-2 in future i wish to read all the books.. wht abt u ? Hope so this is nt the place to speak abt our arshi :) Mods are going to close it ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't normally watch any indian shows..but ipkknd stole my heartโค๏ธ..its always gonna be my best show..
same here..i still have not overcome it finishing..๐Ÿคข
Sarun are the best..and can't be replaced..
can you please look and vote in my post please๐Ÿ˜Š:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3272370

Have you read the twilight novels?

[/QUOTE]

I have read all of the novels..they are so good..you know every emotion and thought bella has..
yep..lets not speak arshi here..or they will close ure post..i dont want that to happen as its fab!..โญ๏ธ
who is ure favourite character in twilight?๐Ÿ˜Š
Afu1992 thumbnail
I LOVE BELLA  FROM FIRST SIGHT !! .Its like Love at first sight for me to her she was fabulous ..Her emotions her acting No one could replace Kristen acting she was awesome .for me its always Bella then EDWARD (No comparison i love EDBE )More !!!!  thn it could be charlie i like him.the chemistry between bells and charlie will be awesome ..wht abt u ???

I have read all of the novels..they are so good..you know every emotion and thought bella has..
yep..lets not speak arshi here..or they will close ure post..i dont want that to happen as its fab!..โญ๏ธ
[/QUOTE]

I LOVE BELLA  FROM FIRST SIGHT !! .Its like Love at first sight for me to her she was fabulous ..Her emotions her acting No one could replace Kristen acting she was awesome .for me its always Bella then EDWARD (No comparison i love EDBE )More !!!!  thn it could be charlie i like him.the chemistry between bells and charlie will be awesome ..wht abt u ???

[/QUOTE]

I love edward from first sight..
you know in new moon when he walks to bella at school ..he looks so cute and fit..bella is so preety.
but i find it really sad for jacob..๐Ÿ˜•
lol.๐Ÿ˜†.its a love triangle!
i feel sorry for charlie alot in BD 2..as he really misses bella. and knows nothin...but atleast he finds himself a partner..so
Afu1992 thumbnail
But we should be happy for jacob for having renusmee...ya atlast charlie got a partner !!!! . i loved the ending of BD-2 When jake ask should i call u dad !!! and tht scene wher ed ask to bella doesnt he own a shirt on Eclipse it was all awesomee ๐Ÿคฃ

you know in new moon when he walks to bella at school ..he looks so cute and fit..bella is so preety.
i feel sorry for charlie alot in BD 2..as he really misses bella. and knows nothin...but atleast he finds himself a partner..so
[/QUOTE]

But we should be happy for jacob for having renusmee...ya atlast charlie got a partner !!!! . i loved the ending of BD-2 When jake ask should i call u dad !!! and tht scene wher ed ask to bella doesnt he own a shirt on Eclipse it was all awesomee ๐Ÿคฃ

[/QUOTE]

Yeh..lol..in eclipse , wen edward says that t-short thing to jake..๐Ÿ˜†

Its also funny in new moon at the start when Edward says to bella..''you can't trust vampires..trust me''โ€ฆ.so funny..

I have every film on DVD..except bd 2..so I just watch them over and over again..my mom sometimes thinks I have got insane over it..

jacob hated ed..but now he is his father-in-law..and the girl he loved before is his mother-in law..๐Ÿ˜†

Afu1992 thumbnail
That was stephenie meyer touch na ...EDBE love is uncondtional na !!!! .Do u lik pair of kkristen and rob ?

Its also funny in new moon at the start when Edward says to bella..''you can't trust vampires..trust me'''.so funny..

I have every film on DVD..except bd 2..so I just watch them over and over again..my mom sometimes thinks I have got insane over it..

jacob hated ed..but now he is his father-in-law..and the girl he loved before is his mother-in law..๐Ÿ˜†

That was stephenie meyer touch na ...EDBE love is uncondtional na !!!! .Do u lik pair of kkristen and rob ?

[/QUOTE]

Its also funny in new moon at the start when Edward says to bella..''you can't trust vampires..trust me'''.so funny..

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot fr the buddy request..you now wat..i was gonna send u 1..but then you sent me 1..so thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
i like the pair..
but it was a bit sad when kristen cheatded on rob..i would never do that..would u..
but he forgived her..kind person.
i really feel sorry for that girl bree in eclipse who died..poor her..she was like my age and died..poor thing๐Ÿ˜ญ
where do you live?
Afu1992 thumbnail
FINE :) who is bree i dnt knw abt tht..I live in india and u r ?? uk ?
Thanks a lot fr the buddy request..you now wat..i was gonna send u 1..but then you sent me 1..so thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
i like the pair..
but it was a bit sad when kristen cheatded on rob..i would never do that..would u..
i really feel sorry for that girl bree in eclipse who died..poor her..she was like my age and died..poor thing๐Ÿ˜ญ
where do you live?
[/QUOTE]

FINE :) who is bree i dnt knw abt tht..I live in india and u r ?? uk ?

i like the pair..
where do you live?

[/QUOTE]

Bree is the girl in eclipse, who gets turned into a vampires by victoria and riley..she dies by the vultori..
how did you know i live in the uk?