-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1 
~~ 

"It's all because of you!" RD aka Rohan Desai said to Mia Gujral.

"Oh really? Who told you to cheat in the class?" Mia raised her eyebrows at RD.

"It was just a simple test plus I wasn't asking the answer I was telling the answer, fyi." RD said calmly.

"Simple test?! Teacher was marking our grades on that, and because of you I couldn't finish it." She sighed. She looked down controlling her tears. She was scared of her parents reaction to her marks. She was sure she would get below 95.

"God! You are such a girl!" RD said making a face at Mia.

"Thanks for telling me." Mia said sarcastically.

"Couldn't you be just quiet and let yourself write the paper!" RD was pissed as hell. He was scared of his father's reactions. Anyways he knew his brother would handle the situation.

"I'm very honest with my teachers." Mia said proudly.

"honest my as$" RD mumbled.

"Swearing in the school is not allowed!" Mia said.

"Swearing in the school is not allowed!" Imitated Mia which Mia hated to hell.

"Why are you so annoying?!" Mia said to RD.

"Annoying.. really? Girls find me hot." RD smirked.

Mia smiled evilly and started singing, "RD is gonna get in trouble! He is gonna get shoutings', he is gonna get yelled!" she sang this continuously which made RD so irritated.

"Can you just shut your mouth?!" RD screamed.

"Make me." Mia said, "RD is gonna get in trouble! He is gonna get shouting'"

RD kissed Mia to make her shut her mouth. Mia was shocked for a minute but soon realized what's happening and started kissing back.

Um.. let them.. you know.. uh.. kiss.. meanwhile with'

"I'm really sorry for RD's behavior he is the youngest one in the family so he spoilt. He wont do this again. I promise." He walked out a little pissed off at RD, because he left his really important meeting and came to Royal Academy.

He was standing outside when a girl passed by him, bumping into his hard shoulder, and went inside the princi's room.

KD was waiting for the girl to come out as she had dropped her purse while going inside.

Soon later that girl came out. Her eyes met KD's eyes both of them at the same time, "Kiya?" "KD?"

Kiya was shocked, seeing KD there brought her memories of her high school, the fun they did. She was so happy seeing KD.

KD too was super-duper happy.

"Tum yahan kaise?" KD asked Kiya.

"Actually, Mia, my younger sister, complained about some boys and also the Princi had to talk about her studies.." Kiya explained.

"Oh, among those boys is my brother, Rohan. God! Kids these days!"

Kiya giggled, "When we were in high school, we used to do lots of stupid stuffs too."

KD nodded, "I agree I still remember how me and Ranveer stuck Mr. Banga to his seat. He had to take his pants off! And at the correct time Piddi came, and took a picture."

Kiya continued KD, "Samar stuck the pictures everywhere in the school. And the junglees were suspended for a week. It was fun"

"Those days'." KD sighed, "So tell me how is your singing career going?"

Kiya smiled, "It's perfectly fine! I have a tour coming up in 2-3 weeks."

"Maybe you'll see me on the front row" KD winked and Kiya just smiled, the smile which made KD's heart melt. KD asked Kiya a personal question which made his heart break, "So I heard you are engaged, whos the unlucky guy?" KD teased her, with a fake smile.

"Kunal Sharma" (
you know na tha ajeeb sa charm wala guy, I don't his surname.) Kiya too faked a smile.

"Kunal?" KD was a little taken back, he thought that she hated him.

"Yeah Kunal, I mean my parents think he perfect for me as he is of my age, and he own this huge company, uh well leave this tell me something about yourself."

"Oh now I see, your mom made you marry that guy.. you don't like him do you?" KD asked. What would Kiya reply?

Yes my mother is making me marry him against my will, and I don't like him at all I love you, KD! Cant you freaking see it?!

But instead she said, "Yeah, he is ok. After so many years my mother started treating me good and if I say no to the marriage it'll just bring family problems that I can't deal with." Kiya had a tear in her eyes, KD noticed it, his heart was breaking.

"Hm.. so again you decided to sacrifice your own happiness for your mom.." It wasn't a question it was more of a statement.

"Maybe, cause I love her." Kiya shrugged.

"Kiya, I don't know if we'll meet in future or not but for the last time can I kiss you?" KD asked as he tilted his head.

~~

I was going through my first FF, I had 25+ likes! I love ya love for reading my FFs, OSs and all.. Love ya! :D

Edited by -Alia- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow... Awesome start..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Please continue...