RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Wow, I am insane!
Okay, I know, I should jump in a well and...well die.

But here is a reason why I am writing this story.
It had NO real plot. It's all about cute moments, funny arguments and drama. :P
This FF takes NO time to write, and so I felt like I should write it.
It's more like rewriting a combined version of an old FF of mine πŸ˜†
Anyways,
The story will be from girls' POVs' and will be updated once or twice a month. Depending on the time.
PS : Royal Insitute is updated, go read it.

Comment or Like, or never talk to me again! πŸ˜†

Sweet&Sour

Have you ever fallen in love? It's a beautiful feeling. All you want to do is dance along beautiful rhythms and sing along powerful lyrics. You want to sit and watch the sunrise and wonder if he will be beside you by the sunset. You want to touch the sky and play with rainbows. You want to close your eyes and just, think about him.

I have fallen in love.

And he is with someone else.

Aryan Kapoor was the first person that had ever plucked me a flower. He was the sweetest human being on earth, and I had fallen in love with him at first sight. He was smart and innocent. His friendship and words were always sweet, and his smile was always genuine. He was my Prince Charming. But he was dating the queen bee of our school, Jiya Mathur. She was what you call the 'babe' of the school.

We had been friends, until she decided was fat and uncool. Unlike her, I didn't really care about my physics when I was in middle school. I didn't jog every morning, or pulled on Yoga Pants. I ate all the fat I could, and watched TV. But she wanted to be the It girl, and so she always cared about the way she looked. When she realized I would probably hurt her reputation at school, she stopped hanging out with me.

Ofcourse, she knew I like Aryan, but she stepped all over my heart with her pompous heels and asked out Aryan before I could even muster a word towards anything more than friendship. Aryan had fallen for her angelic acts, and was now--I quote--Head over heels for her.

But I knew he wasn't like that. He was too sweet and angelic to go after someone like her. He deserved better than that, he deserved me, and I know he will come to me eventually.

"Panchi! Can you please do me a favor?"

That is Keshav Desai, known as KD. My brother and my guardian angel. After my parents died in a plane crash eight years ago, KD has been my mother, my father, my brother and my everything. D&S Enterprises have two shareholders. Desai family, and Shergill family. After my parents, and Mr. and Mrs. Shergill died in a plane crash, Grandma Jhanvi had taken care of us and two Shergill kids. But three years ago, even she left us. From that on, KD and the older Shergill took over the D&S Enterprises.

Obviously, they were too young to be handling a huge business like that, so they just made sure no one was cheating or gambling the business. They were legal co-owners, needed to approve every move in the office.

"Of course!" I smiled, shutting my laptop.

"Can you please drop this at Chick-" He bit his lip. "Kiya's house?" He asked. I sighed.

Kiya Shergill. The elder sibling of Shergill kids. She was really sweet and funny one you get to know her. But for some screwed up reason, my brother and her were always fighting. Not a funny husband-wife fight, real burning-fire fights!

"Of course bhaiya!" I took the file from his hand. He seemed to have become more and more involved in the office works. He and Kiya even got excused for part time work from school. I know he is doing all these for me, and it makes me forget all my pains about my parents and even my lost love. My brother completed my family, my life.

The walk to Shergill's is not even a minute down the road. I can actually jump over my garden and end up in theirs. Our parents were best friends, and had been since high school. So after they all graduated from same college, they decided to stay side by side.

I rang the bell twice before turning the knob myself. Surprisingly, it was open. I stepped into the dark house and raised my eyebrows in surprise. Why was no one in the house, and why was it open? I shrugged and left the file in Kiya's study under the stairs.

I quietly walked out and closed the door.

"Surprise!" I heard and right after a moment I felt chilled ice-cold water pour down me.

"What the hell?" I cried in surprise.

"I got you again Moti!" I heard him laugh as he ran down the stairs. The light turned on right after a moment and I turned to glare at the demon. He was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat while I stood there shivering, freezing in my dress. Slowly, his smile faltered.

"You're not Moti." He said with a frown.

"Ranveer bloody Shergill!" I shouted. But he still stood there confused, watching me die.

I hate him. I absolutely despise the boy I had last seen three years ago.

Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start.
Waiting for the next part πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Update soon.Edited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all i can say is missed Reading UR FF!! GODDAMN IT LIKE HELL!

Girl! U HAve improved!

WAITING EAGERLY!!! for the next part!

PM mE too ;)
..Satarupa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res..

Unres...

Great start... πŸ‘

Waiting for next update...  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..Cinderella.. - 11 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Man ur back haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise m very happy
I love ur ff's so m always happy whe you start new FF'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okkk the start was amazing!

fantasic!
Panchi POV was amazing!he loved Aryan but he wa her ex-good friend's the it girls BFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow loved the intro Panchi loves his bro KD!
hmmm intresting!

Ranveer loves to irritate Panchi hahahah!

update fast I wanna read eargerly and do u PM ppl???

waie update the cover na😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
n YaRa n PanSh as siblings!!!!!
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Great start. 

Continue soon

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start! Love reading your ff's <3
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool...ur back with another ff?..glad you started 1...nice start..
well wat happened to the cover ff of urs?????
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow prachi its amazing
Pansh and yara as siblings
And kd and kiya sherholders tab toh office mein bhi ladhte hoge