tiara_magic thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

DOTW - Trust Your Partner

HEY!

I am here to discuss about this week's DOTW.

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------

Trust Your Partner

Based on the current track - we see that KD is very jealous because Kiya is roming with RV.

We know that all the viewers love the 'jealous KD' track. KD knows that when they were buddies she trusted him and was with him. But KD should trust Kiya because once you accept one you will never change even if big misunderstandings take place.

Same happens in our life. A husband goes out and the wife doubts. A wife goes out and the husband doubts. It ends horribly. Some cases fights, divorces etc. Some may even send spies behind each other.

This doesn't always comply on couples. It even happens between friends, family and relatives. As they say closest people only hurt you.

What comes in our mind is what if it is true? People are sacred that the partner is cheating them. They even try the best to prove that what they thought is right. What do you say? If you have a doubt on your partner then what will you do?

I would have calmly talk to my partner. If I am right then I have no right to abuse and hit or yell also because everyone is free not our slave. I agree that I will be hurt but even knowing the truth I would be more hurt. I would ask him/her to decide what to do next.

As we know time will sooth our wounds. And by doing this I would get peace of mind.

--------------------

I don't know how to give those long long discussions but this is what I would like to say.

GUYS! Comment and discuss.

Have fun!

I AM POSTING IT EARLY BECAUSE I CAN'T UPDATE IT TOMORROW. Edited by tiara_magic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

well nice topic

Trust is an important part of any relationship u really need to trust your partner if u really want ur relationship to go further (Speaking in general).

and now coming to the topic

KD trusts kiya he is not really misunderstanding her but its js situation dat has been created  cos of no communication between KiSha which is making him misunderstand her.

Doubt her hmmm  i dont think so he is doubting her since he has no right to doubt her he is js misunderstanding her

& if there would have been some communication between them (KiSha) KD is smart enough he would have concluded whats going on between kiya and ranveer.

and now again back to general one should always give space to the partner so dat the other one doesnt get fed up of being in the relationship.

but yes at the end of the day both partners should trust eachother and any misunderstanding shouldnt affect them &their relation.

Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will try to comment.
M busy, so can't for now.
Awesome topic!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good discussion!
Trusting in general is a very difficult task.
It may take a life time to trust a person and a few milliseconds to shatter that trust.
KD's case I don't think he has any trust issue's with Kiya.
Yeah, his stalking is a big time question?
But it is not trust in there, it is more of hurt and sense of loss.
What he couldn't do, what he should have been doing were there no problems between KiSha, Ranveer is doing that.
KD is hurt and jealous seeing that.
In real life, if trust is broken the kind of reaction one gives depends a lot on the situation and person/person's involved.
Forgiving someone is the best punishment you can give them.
But will we find the strength in us to do that?
Only when we are faced with such a situation will we be able to answer that.