Arakshi FF:Tum Dena Saath Mera [Note-45]

wildire thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys,

Okay this is my first story... And i m quite nervous😕..!!
Please bear me along.. And of course u can post tomatoes and potatoes..!!
Bola toh FF hai, par SS bhi ho sakta hai..!!
Well today i will only give a few flashes (dialogues). And if possible the CS...
And i would require ur help in some places.. Like : -
I need a good pair for Rathod.. i m not able to come up on my own.. please give me options ALONG WITH HER PIC (if possible.. or tell me her name i will try to google out and find her pic)...😉

All those who wish to be PMed, please send me ur buddy request... Only my buddies will be PMed on my update..(They will have to bear with me.. Poor them😆)..

OK! the CS will be given below..!Along with the flashes!!

Hope u like it.. If not, please bear... First timer hu, thoda toh encouragement banta hai..!!!

(P.S. This is a story I came up on my own, if it any resemblance with other story I am sorry, but it was not on purpose)

INDEX :-
CS+Promo - Pg 1

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3380284&TPN=8">Note - (Pic of Ankita)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3380284&TPN=9">Part 2- Pg 9 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3380284&TPN=14">Part 3 - Pg 14

Edited by ...Mithuz... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail

Tum Dena Saath Mera

Character Sketch:-

1)        Arjun Suryakant Rawte - Our hero, who needs no introduction. Has a beautiful past with Roshni, which is horrifying at present. And will be till Sikander is dead.

2)       Sakshi Anand - A sexy, strict cop. She has recently joined the ETF. Whose heart seems to be made of stone. But her other side will be revealed in our later parts and also the reasons behind it. 

3)      Sameer Damsingh Rathod - The chief of ETF. He also doesn't need any introduction, except that he has a beautiful, caring and loving wife. 

4)       Ankita Sameer  Rathod - The beautiful wife of Sameer. She is a strong personality with a heart of gold. She gets what she wants. That's why she has THE Rathod behind her, ALWAYS. She is total fun-loving. Pata nahi Sameer ko kese pataya.

5)       Shreekant Sen - The Techie of ETF. Wanna decode anyone's secret, ask him.

6)      Chotu - Ofo! I don't think any of u can NOT know him. Dont go by his size. His big size is to accommodate his big golden heart 

7)       Roshni Rawte ' Our hero's wife and love of life. Who was killed brutally by Sikander.

The character are almost the same as in the show. There might be a few SHOCKING revelations that might shock u all, so please wear rubber slippers for your safety.

Other Characters will come along with the story.  I will mention in this post where the new characters are being introduced. U can open the link, read their CS and visualize them in the story through the Picture of them.

Every main Character will have their Picture so that u can visualize them. And the others' please manage, warna mein agar har ek character ke liye pic dhundne bethungi, toh stoy toh kabhi likh hi nahi paungi.

Flashes

"I LOVE YOU ARJUNNN" The girl screamed out her lungs. Arjun smiled at her antics.

"Mein Sikander ka namo nishan mita dunga. Kuch bhi baki nahi rahega uska. Kuch Bhi Nahi. Uska ek anch tak nahi!" Arjun promised with the anger turning his eyes red.

"Bharosha aur vishwas, tumhare muh se aache nahi lagte, Rawte." Rathod told Arjun, with full hatred in his voice.

Edited by ...Mithuz... - 11 years ago
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhmm 
interesting concept...
continue soon...
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well.. Interesting.. Continue Soon.. All The Best 👍🏼
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

VERY NICE UPDATE SOON

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
intersting
continue soon
wildire thumbnail
@All - Thank u very much... I am working on it... Will Update u all real soon.!!

@Princess07 - U will have to buddy me, dear. for a pm!
😉
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the best👍🏼nice...looking frwd to it...
wildire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

all the best👍🏼nice...looking frwd to it...

Thanks!!😉
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
very intresting dialogues...

continue sooon