Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: haruhi26

Nice startπŸ‘πŸΌ

The case appears very strong
and on top, Arjun and Aisha are wonderful, i love them bickering at each other and mocking each other...
It's as if they are in continuous competition to each other
n finally Aisha laughed, would want to see that in the serial
Please continue soon😊
Loved you CS also and perfect choice for RathoreπŸ˜‰

Thank you very much!!πŸ€—
Yeah!! u have guesses almost everything right..!!
But do keep watching for more surprises!!!

wildire thumbnail
Hey Guys,
Thank u all so much for liking my Story and also for ur beautiful and encouraging comments!!πŸ€—
These help be to work harder...!!
I promise u all that I will steal the earth beneath u with my future updates..!!πŸ˜‰
PS. Please dont consider me over-confident... I m surely not... A writer's success depends on u guys. After all...!!😊
I said so because the concept of this story had surprised me myself when I thought so...!! πŸ˜²

And yes, i m soon posting my next part.. Hope u like it..!!😊
yas23 thumbnail
hey...
its a superb update
cont soon
wildire thumbnail
Hey Guys,
I m back with another update. It might bore u guysπŸ₯±. Sorry. I had planned to finish the case in this update but i was not able toπŸ˜•. It went a bit long. I will surely finish with a case next time.πŸ˜‰. Only after that, i can come up revealing the personal life of Arisha, and also the theme behind the story.πŸ˜›
Till then please bear with this one...!πŸ˜›

Part -2

Next day morning'.

Shree: Yaar Chotu kal toh maza hi aa gaya. Hai nah?

Chotu: Sahi kaha tune Shree. Mien toh aaj pop-corn bhi leke aaya hu.

Shree: Yaar Chotu mere saath bhi share karna nah please. (Making a puppy face)

Chotu shook his head, "Yaar ab tu yesa chehra banake request karega toh kon manna kar payega?"

Shree grinned. But he suddenly came up with a new topic, "Par Chotu tune notice nahi kiya kya ki Rathod sir, Sakshi ma'am ki taraf thode partial hai?"

Chotu, "Thode? Mujhe toh lagta hai purre partial hai. Phele toh sirf ek dusre ke saath kaam karne mein problem tha. Par Sakshi ma'am ke aane ke badh toh ek dusre ko dekhna bhi pasand nahi karte."

Shree, "Haan. Pata nahi Sakshi ma'am ke aane se yesa kya hua? Aur change Rathod sir mein aaya hai. Rathod sir hi Arjun Sir ke khilaaf ho gaye hai. Arjun Sir ne jaang shuru nahi kiya tha."

"Par agar Rathod sir war karenge, toh unhe bhi toh aapne bachov mein kuch karna padega. Pata nahi Sakshi ma'am ke aane par ye kya hua hai? Apne saath musibat leke aayi hai. Khud ko toh hasna aata hai nahi, aura aate hi dusro ki hasi chinli." Chotu said disgusted.

"Abe Oye! Sakshi ma'am ke against kuch mat bolna. Warna mujhe bura koi nahi hoga." Shree defended.

"Arre waah Shree! Ek din Sakshi ma'am ke saath trip par kya chala gaya, tu toh mujhe bhul hi gaya. Phele toh tu hi unke against tha. Dekh li teri dosti." Chotu pouted.

"Baat dosti ki nahi hai Chotu. Yaar, unhone mujhse thik se baat nahi kiya, isliye mein unke bare mein itna bol gaya. Bhala toh nahi, sirf bura hi socha aur kaha bhi. Par kya mein sahi tha? Kya ek-do mulakato se mein kisi ko judge karke apna opinion de sakta hu? Nahi, mein thodi nah koi antaryami hu. Kal unhone mere saath trip pe aacha behave kiya toh mein khush ho gaya, aur unhe bare mein aacha sochne laga. Yeh toh galat hai nah, jab koi aacha lage toh unke bare mein aachi baatein karo aur jab bura lage toh unki burayi karo."

Chotu was amazed, "Shree I m proud of you. Itni badi-badi baatein kaha se sikha tune?"

"Arre nahi, meri observation thi. Kal Rathod sir ne Sakshi ma'am ka saath diya, toh who bohot khush nazar aa rahi thi. Unhe khush, dekhkar aisa laga ki unhe hasna, muskurana, khush hona aata hai. Bas hoti nahi hai. Par kal unhe mere harkato pe haske dekh, pata nahi kyu aacha laga."

"Toh iska matlab, who humari boss banne ki criteria fulfill kar li." Chotu said, deep in thought.

Shree looked at him in confusion, with his eyebrows creased, "Matlab?"

"Arre yaar, dekh nah. Humare saare boss yese hi toh hai. Rathod sir bhi haste hai apne biwi ke saath, par humare saath nahi. Arjun sir bhi kabhi haste the aur ab nahi. Ab Sakshi ma'am bhi aa gayi, jinhe hasna toh aata hai, par kabhi hoti nahi. Yaar, yeh humare saath hi kyu hota hai?" Chotu complained to God, looking up.

Shree banged his palm on his forehead and shook his head. "Chale? Varna Rathod sir humare liye door-mat bichake intezaar karenge."

Chotu gulped and rushed with Shree.

They reached the conference room to find Rathod dipped in a file while Arjun enjoying his favourite Cutting Chai, and obviously thinking of the unusual regarding the case.

They exchanged good morning wishes with Rathod sir. They said the same to Arjun, but he was busy keeping the expression 'What's good about this morning?'.  Shree and Chotu weren't surprised. This expression has been the same thing they witness in the morning on Arjun Sir's face, ever since Sakshi arrived.

Shree immediately started swimming in his world, his laptop, searching for some clues, phone records, and bank statements.

"Chotu zara mere liye ek glass thanda paani lana." Shree asked, his head was throbbing after the continuous effort he had put in, and finding no result. He banged his head on the table. A bit too loudly.

He now had to deal with the looks he got from his two seniors, whose concentration he had just disturbed. Shree gulped as he imagined himself being peeled off like a banana and eaten by them. He gulped and prayed to God, 'Why? Why me? Just yesterday I was so happy being complimented by Sakshi ma'am. That too in just one trip. She never complimented Chotu, who usually accompanies her. I didn't even get the chance to tease Chotu about that. She even laughed at my actions. I was so happy. Why do u want me to die? I wanted to relish the feeling for a bit long.  Par aapko meri khushi bardaash hi nahi hoti. I hate u God. Humari deal cancel. Aap bohot bure ho'.

Arjun was really angry. He was not getting any hints. And when he was at last reaching to something, Shree broke his concentration.

"Shree, tum apna yeh bachkani harkat kab chodoge?" Arjun shouted.

"Uski yehi bachkani harkato pe mein toh fida hu." A new voice came up, other than the ones already present in the room.

Shree looked at his savior and thanked god, 'Aap itne bhi bure nahi ho. Humari deal ab bhi hai. Par bas postponed kar di hai. Mein thode aur din jina chahta hu.'

Arjun and Rathod head shoot up as soon as they heard the voice. Arjun clenched his fists and Rathod shook his head.

Sakshi walked into the conference room and fell on her chair. She turned to greet Arjun with a glare and then turned to wish Rathod good morning with a smile.

Then she turned to Shree, "Apni yeh harkate kabhi mat chodna. Aur kisi ke bhi kehne par bhi nahi." She looked at Arjun.

She continued, "Tumhe yeh harkate tumhari innocence ko display karti hai. Aur tumhari innocence, tumhare saaf dil ko. Isliye inhe kabhi mat chodna."

Shree blushed at her words. Sakshi smiled at his antics and turned to Arjun giving him a challenging smile.

Arjun chose to ignore it. He had something better in mind, "Tumhare aane ka time toh bada aacha hai. Kitni punctual ho. Case ke kaaran?"

"Ji han." Turning to Rathod, "Mein Jyoti ke kuch dosto se puch-tach karne gayi thi."

Arjun loudly, "Tumhari himmat kesi hui? Tum team ko bina inform kiye kese ja sakti ho? Tumhe yeh training kaha se mili?"

"Wahi se jaha se aapko mili thi, SIR" Sakshi replied cooly.

Arjun flared up even more, "Tum'"

"Bas karo Rawte. Tum bhi toh yahi karte the. Ab jab koi aurtumhare harkato ko repeat kar raha hai, toh tumhe itni problem kyu ho rahi hai?" Rathod demanded.

Arjun chose to remain silent. Rathod already knew the answer. Turning to Sakshi, "Sakshi, next time hume please bata ke jana. Ab tum ek team hi hissa ho. Tum mujhe, Shree ya Chotu ko inform kar sakti ho. Aur chahe toh Rawte ko bhi."

"Sure Sir." Turning to Arjun, Sakshi said, "Aage se, mein Arjun SIR ko INFORM kar dungi." Stressing at the words Sir and Inform. Of course she was not going to ask permission or his view-point, just informing. Nothing else.

Rathod shook his head, "Ab yeh batao ki kya pata chala."

Sakshi, "Important baat yeh hai ki, unhe sirf yeh pata hai ki Jyoti ka koi Akash naam ka boyfriend hota tha, jisse ho bohot pyaar karti thi."

Chotu asked, "Par yeh kese important hua?"

Arjun replied before Sakshi, "Ladkiya apne dil ki baat kisiko nah bataye yeh kya ho sakta hai? Ya toh woh sab ko batati phiregi, ya sirf apne closest friend ko. Baat ab yeh hai ki woh closest friend hai kon?" Turning to Sakshi.

"You are absolutely right Rawte, KOI BHI apne dil ke baat apne aap tak nahi rakh sakta. Kabhi nah kabhi unhe woh batana hi padhta hai, apne dost ko." Rathod replied looking at both of them.

Both, Arjun and Sakshi looked down avoiding Rathod's graze. And then looked at each other. Their emotionless eyes spoke volumes. But none wanted to read it.

Shree broke their trance , "Toh ma'am aapko kya pata chala? Jyoti ki yesi koi dost thi?"

"Sania. Sania Gupta. Jyoti uske hi sabse karib thi. Toh jaahir si baat hai ki, Jyoti usse se hi Akash ke related baat karti thi." Sakshi replied.

"Toh chalo Shree, hum jaake Sania se puch-tach karte hai." Arjun commanded. He then turned to Sakshi, "Ab toh tumhe koi problem nahi hai nah? Kis baar toh tumne Shree ko boo nahi kiya, toh mein isse leke ja sakta hai." Arjun challenged.

"Rawte'" Came up Rathod's voice.

Sakshi stopped Rathod gesturing her hand. She could deal this.

Sakshi gave a stern smile to Arjun, "Ab aap meri hard-work pe apna credit lena chahte ho toh mein kya karu. Chaliye jayiye. Aapko Shree ko le jana ka PERMISSION bhi de diya, aur mere findings par apna robh jamane ka hark bhi, TARAS KHA KE."

"Tumhare taras ki mujhe koi jarurat nahi. Na hi tumhare permission ke. Bhulo mat, senior mein hu, aur permission dene ka hark MERA hai." Widening his eyes at 'Mera'.

"Aur rahi baat mere credits lene ki, toh yeh baat bhulo mat ki, hum AS A TEAM kaam kar rahe hai. Koi competition khel nahi rahe hai." Arjun concluded.

Sakshi smirked, "Aacha?" She made a fake astonished face. "Yese kya? Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha. Sach kya hai yeh aap bhi jaante hai aur mein bhi. Sab jaan kar anjaan banne mein kya fayida ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE?" She narrowed her eyes.

"DAMN IT!" Rathod barked. "Tum dono ko meine kal bhi samjhaya tha. Par shayad kisi aur tarah se samjhana padega." He quickly thought of something.

"TUM DONO JAOGE!" Came from Rathod. It was the toughest decision of his life. But it seemed the most practical one at the moment. He knew when it comes to investigation, they will work together. AND NOT FIGHT.

Sakshi and Arjun turned to Rathod with angry glares. But what is the value of two angry glares of a dog and cat, combined, infront of a lion. A very very very very Angry Lion. Arjun and Sakshi both knew there is no point of arguing there.

"Shree, tum inhe saath jao." Rathod ordered. Shree cursed his luck and god again to be sent with them, together, and that too when they are angry. Why is always he the 'Balli ka Bakra'?

"Mujhe atleast kisi samajdar ko toh bheja hoga." Rathod next comment made Shree forget his fear and he beamed with pride. Wow! Rathod sir said he is more matured than Arjun sir and Sakshi ma'am. And left happily.

Hey please encourage this little writer..!! Do comment.!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by ...Mithuz... - 11 years ago
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey its wonderful!😊
Aisha and Arjun's dishum-dishum is on full swing..πŸ˜‰
I really like Shree in this SS...his dialogues, his reactions...out of this world..πŸ˜†
Great Job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Aisha-Arjun together...wat will happen...but m more worried abt Shree..hope he wud b fine..πŸ˜†
Plz continue😊

wildire thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink_fairy123

Hey its wonderful!😊
Aisha and Arjun's dishum-dishum is on full swing..πŸ˜‰
I really like Shree in this SS...his dialogues, his reactions...out of this world..πŸ˜†
Great Job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Aisha-Arjun together...wat will happen...but m more worried abt Shree..hope he wud b fine..πŸ˜†
Plz continue😊

Thank u very much!!!πŸ€—
Yeah... shree is the best... after riya's exit he was the 'Jaan' of the show till Aisha appeared...
Obviously had to give him importance!!πŸ˜‰
wildire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Nice..very nice..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u very much aliya...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
--ARIA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woww...nyc 1 continue soon...
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was amazing... shree so happy hearing intelligent... why arjun nd aisha behaving so? Update soon...can't w8 for it..
wildire thumbnail

Originally posted by: arianaabyss

woww...nyc 1 continue soon...

Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ