How was your day?

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

In case you guys haven't noticed today is Friday the 13th (the best day of the year for my stupid friend {He said I will not come to school on Friday. What if my pants fall off then what am I going to do}I told you he is Stupid).

So anything bad happened to you yet?

Nothing bad has happened to me yet๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Manjot - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Howwa Hain Mujhe Bad bad!! My big B has gone against me๐Ÿ˜ญ, Wont talk to me๐Ÿ˜ญ So I cant know wat RX said to him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญPlus I got pushed into a wall and banged my Head where scissors were thrown at me!! and also  got hit by someone again right on my Head now theres a BIG Bump!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

awww jenny...how are you feeling now?๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol interesting topic manjot...well *touch wood* i have been fine today (and i hope everyone else has been fine too) unless you call working on three assignments at the same time as being bad?๐Ÿ˜†

mango thumbnail

awwww jenny sis it sure was a bad day for you

you have been working on 3 assignments at the same time jemmy?? how do you do that?

sukh thumbnail

to me its was kind of ok. not really good or bas

besides i have to work a lot........ oh welll. ..... not sure๐Ÿ˜•

*Anjali* thumbnail

I'm having a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!  I got the highest grade in one of my university classes (out of 225 students!) that's really hard (it's about theories of society as told by Durkheim, Marx, Simmel, Weber, etc) and the best part is that I barely even studied for it!!  ๐Ÿค“

If Friday the 13ths are like this, then I could use some more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manjot

awwww jenny sis it sure was a bad day for you

you have been working on 3 assignments at the same time jemmy?? how do you do that?

yep manjot i have been working on 3 assignments at the same time (well not literally of course๐Ÿ˜‰) coz all the deadlines are within days of each other which means gotta work on them alltogether!

congrats anju di for getting highest mark ๐Ÿ‘how did you 8/9 hour exam go?

mango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

I'm having a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!  I got the highest grade in one of my university classes (out of 225 students!) that's really hard (it's about theories of society as told by Durkheim, Marx, Simmel, Weber, etc) and the best part is that I barely even studied for it!!  ๐Ÿค“

If Friday the 13ths are like this, then I could use some more ๐Ÿ˜‰

wow congrats anju di๐Ÿ‘

this is what my friends say "If you don't study you get really good marks and if you study you get good marks"

*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: jem1299

congrats anju di for getting highest mark ๐Ÿ‘how did you 8/9 hour exam go?

thanks Jem!  ughhh..the 8/9 hour one (mcat) was in April...it was ok....i got too tired by like the 8th hour...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by anjali308 - 18 years ago
punjabiprincess thumbnail
I have been having great day so far,I am just glad that its Friday, because I had so much stuff due this week for my classes, since it the end of the semester. I am just going to try to relax this weekend, because next week I have four finals.๐Ÿ˜กBut after next week I am off for the summer and going to California, can't wait.๐Ÿ˜ƒ