How was your day? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by jem1299

awww jenny...how are you feeling now?😳

lol interesting topic manjot...well *touch wood* i have been fine today (and i hope everyone else has been fine too) unless you call working on three assignments at the same time as being bad?πŸ˜†

Bad enough!😊
Congrats anju didi πŸ‘ You are smart anju, so u don't even have to study. now can i borrow ur brain for fall semester πŸ˜†

Well my day. hmm it's been a very bad day. It started out good but turned to be bad. People are really getting on my nerves and to add to that my teacher 😑 gave me a B+ for my physics class. Now i was soooo sure i got an A in that class. In his class above 95 is A. he dosen't give A- but he gives B+'s ( he is a weird teacher πŸ˜• and anyting from 95 to 90 is B+. You know how much i got in that class? 94.7. for just that stupid .3% he didn't give me A 😭 . I called him up and i told him hey it's just .3% and he is like u know Ms. u need to earn ur grades not ask for it 😑 . I worked so hard for that class, and for just .3% i got a B+ 😭 . But medschool won't care about that.

On top of that some people are really getting on my nerves today, but i am trying to keep my cool and reminding my self that i should be a good girl.

Hope my friday that 13th ends quickly.
My day seems to be going well so far..but am only still thru half the day..touch wood...Hope the rest goes well too

yea we all have something going on.

i do feel kind of upset due to few things. & i can,t rid of them.πŸ˜•

hope the day goes fasterπŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

I have a very bad cold since the morning...Is it bad???😳
Originally posted by gal05

Congrats Anjali!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aww.. thats bad for only .3% u missed "A" grade. hmm that teacher is really a strict one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† next time don't chose a strict teacher.

My day started good but now i am feeling really sad😭

awww diiiiiii...y u feeling sad? Muskurao!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ ...its important!πŸ˜ƒ

Congratz Anju!😊 Good Job!

and Sai...sorry to hear about the .3% thing!....kick that profπŸ˜†

my day wuz perfect....so no complaints about friday the 13th!😊

take care!😊

Originally posted by anjali308

I'm having a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!  I got the highest grade in one of my university classes (out of 225 students!) that's really hard (it's about theories of society as told by Durkheim, Marx, Simmel, Weber, etc) and the best part is that I barely even studied for it!!  πŸ€“

If Friday the 13ths are like this, then I could use some more πŸ˜‰

Wow, Anju didi, thats great.

Well nothing bad happened to me, but it was kind of scary.  6 to 9:30 pm, i've been at me friends home, working on a project.  We are doing it in her back yard (...its HUGE) and it was getting really dark outside, so it was kind of scary to look at her back yard, because there are like 2 big hills, far back, and in her back yard there are like some really small places, and corners.  But, a good thing is that....we r finished the project!πŸ˜ƒ  Well, atleast the chair (that was my project, we had to make a whole chair from CARDBOARD!!!!), but we still have to do the report!

my day was bad , really bad . i had to face so many disappointments .😭

but then i read harry potter and then i was happy agianπŸ˜†