Posted: 11 years ago

Warning:AU.Maybe OOC.

KiShaRa OS:The Choice...

Kiya closed her eyes and felt the wind tugging at her hair.The fact that the entire universe was at peace while SHE was in such turmoil seemed like a big joke.She wished she could turn back time,go back to being the Queen B***ch…..THE Kiya Gujral.She was friendless & alone then.She did not have the power to hurt people she cared about…..

"Take a breather there Lover Boy .I want to talk."It was hardly a statement.More of a typical "Kiya Gujral summon" than anything else.

"Oh Em Gee!!!",exclaimed Ranveer sarcastically."Do I actually get to have an audience with Her 'Royal' Highness?I am honoured to have just been considered Ms Diva."

"You really do take 'infuriating' to a whole new level,don't you?",said Kiya,trying to hold in her annoyance.Another tiff between Royal's Royals wouldn't do any good to what she had called Ranveer for."Anyways I really have to talk."

Ranveer raised his eyebrows.He wasn't used to 'talking' with the stuck up Diva.Taunting,mocking….that was more of their ground.

"I want a truce."

Ranveer's eyebrows almost disappeared into his hairline.He regarded her warily.

"Erm….come again."

"You taunt me,you show me down at every opportunity & a few hours ago you completely & utterly humiliated me in front of the entire class.And that's the way it has been since I can remember.And frankly speaking…..I'm sick of it.As if I don't have enough problems,not to mention that Stoneface to reckon with,I don't need you to deal with too.So I say we finish this baseless 'rivalry' or whatever this is.You exist,I exist.Nothing more than that.Deal?"

Tiffs & taunts were all Ranveer could remember in regards to the Ice Princess.But truth be told…it WAS a waste of his time.So….why not?

"Deal."

"I exist,you exist….",that was what Kiya had said, and what she had expected.She would never have guessed  their relationship would have wavered away from  that path.Over a project a few weeks later, they had realized that they had WAY too much in common.Perhaps that was the reason they had always been on the war path.But that had been in the past.Gradually, they realized that if anyone could understand their problems fully,it was the other. They didn't 'hang out' like friends do,they never chit chatted over random stuff,said no more than a 'Hi' to each other in school,didn't goof around or crack jokes or even sit together in class or in the canteen.They weren't friends.But he would be the first one she would go to for comfort when bullied by her sister,and she would be the one with whom he would be up all night on the phone,whenever he missed his parents.They  were confidantes.

Theirs was a strange bond-nameless & unique.

Three months later

The dejected & ashamed look on his face was new to those who knew him, intimately & otherwise.Seeing the confident,reckless air missing was alien to everyone who went past him.There was a good enough reason though. He had messed up.BIG time.He cursed himself-his ego,his impulsiveness,everything which had driven him to commit the biggest mistake of his life.

"KD."

He looked up in shock.She was the last person whom he had expected would sought him out.

"Kiya I'm…..",he stopped when he saw Kiya raise her hand.

"If I wanted to listen to your apology or explanations,I would have long back.I came to you myself,that obviously means I want to be the one speaking."

The coldness in her voice hit him like a thousand shards of ice.

"You betrayed me…"

She stopped and looked at KD,daring him to contradict her,to speak in his own defence.She got his lowered gaze in return.

"I trusted you.I believed that you were my buddy,that you were someone who actually wanted to know me, to be my friend.And all this while….you were just pretending,for the sake of some stupid revenge.I know it was a misunderstanding.But what about me?I was the one who got hurt,by the one person whom I thought would be my best friend.I want to hate you always…."

She stopped again.It was much more difficult than she had thought.Wasn't tying up loose ends supposed to give closure?Then why did she feel she was beginning something?

"But hating you is the most exhausting thing in my life.I don't want to do it anymore.Hanging on to this hatred, it's draining.I forgive you.But I can't take you back as my friend.I will not be able to trust you again."

"What do you want?",asked KD softly,trying to convey that this was more than he could have hoped for,that he would follow whatever she wanted without any complain.

"A truce."

Yes,she had forgiven him, she had buried her hatred.But sometimes the anger would rise up,& she would take it out on him.To his credit,he bore it for a long time,until a time came when he finally snapped.No longer held down by his guilt, he started to retort with equal fervor.Soon they were back to their old routine.They were Chicklet & Stoneface all over again. They would taunt,snub,fight with a fire felt by everyone,with an undercurrent  of something hidden to most,but KD never said anything through which he would hurt her again.

One time,Banga called her mom to school,and took out his resentment over his 'star student' fraternizing with his rival,Jaitley's Junglees.Her mom had slapped her , and basically reduced her to tears in the corridor,when KD stomped over,his anger of such intensity that it was new to even Piddi,and had told her who exactly Kiya Gujral was for Royal,what she had achieved and that maybe if Mrs G stopped beig such a fame hogger,she might actually not need a third person telling her all of this.Kiya went back home & cried her heart out to Ranveer,who made her feel like everything was alright in a span of two minutes,and she hung up after her stomach hurt from have laughed her heart out.She felt her heart warm up as she thought of him.Later she was up half the night thinking of how a certain someone had stood up for her in front of the entire school.When she feel asleep,it was without worries,which was rare for her.

When KD came back from his one week suspension,Kiya was greeted with one of his typical smart ass comments.That was even she broke her promise.She started to trust him again.Over a span of time,she realized that no matter how….colorful their tiffs would become,he would always be there to protect her.She was lighter after her realization,more confidant & safe…and she knew it

A truce.Ironically,that had been the start of her journey with both.Neither KD,nor Ranveer were her 'friends'.Her bond with both had been something which had made her life so much better, had given her the comfort she had been looking for,something which she could never name.But now,it had changed into something more,something deeper,something she COULD define.She knew she could break either of their hearts,and also that she could never live with it if she did it to either.She hated herself…because she knew she had the power to break two people who had started to mean the world to her,without her having ever come to know of it.How could she choose…..

How could she ever choose?

Here's a confession...
KiSha here were kind of my fantasy of how they would get back on track.The rest...I have no idea where that came from.I am like the biggest hater of love triangles.And I never thought of YaRa as not so platonic.But this idea came to me,and I just couldn't stop when I started writing.Sorry if its too much of a khichdi.Comments pls.Honest ones😳

I have another half finished oneshot written.Hopefully I can post it soon.Anyways for pms for further works,add this account to your pm list...

KiSha_TBP
I had a feeling that you would come up with a KiShaRa OS soon and i was right!
Though what i read was totally unexpected(in a good way of course 😆 ) . Loved how she called for truce with both of them and then she realizing their importance in her life and that they'll always be there for her 😳
Personally even i would like KiSha to get back on track in this way. She forgiving him and saying no more friendship between them. KD needs to stop his guilt trip 😳 He has done a mistake and confessed, now get back to your stoneface avatar for heaven's sake!!! Sorry for going off the topic 😛 Your OS was amazing ❤️ 😃 Edited by amiee125 - 11 years ago

Reswa

Unreswa😆

First of all apologies for not unresing it😭 To be frank I forgot that I had unresed in ur post. SORRY.

Now coming to this OS😳

Haay KiShaRa OS. I was longing for an OS on them

Amazing well written and beautifully portrayed😳

In short AWESOME. LOVED IT to the core.👏

Do continue with such non- canon stuffs. I like reading your works. You write wonderfully.😳

Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
i really enjoyed reading your os...i liked the way you presented kiya's situation in the full os...and even i want kisha to come back this way while yara being close frnds...
Originally posted by amiee125

I had a feeling that you would come up with a KiShaRa OS soon and i was right!
Though what i read was totally unexpected(in a good way of course 😆 ) . Loved how she called for truce with both of them and then she realizing their importance in her life and that they'll always be there for her 😳
Personally even i would like KiSha to get back on track in this way. She forgiving him and saying no more friendship between them. KD needs to stop his guilt trip 😳 He has done a mistake and confessed, now get back to your stoneface avatar for heaven's sake!!! Sorry for going off the topic 😛 Your OS was amazing ❤️ 😃
I had a feeling too.And it WAS pretty unexpected.Even for me😆I seriously hope something of this sort happens for KiSha.

And Thanx!!!Embarrassed
@Shubra...Thanx.Glad you liked it.
@Anamika...Thanx.I want KiSha back too.Badly!!!!
res.
PM me if I don't unres in the following month 🤣
Sorry, a bit forgetful!
unres.
Oh my God!
You write?
I mean I've never read your works!
That was... FREAKING AWESOME MAN!
I mean... LOVED IT!
I want this in TBP.
Really!
Missing KiSha.
Lovey-dovy bhi chalega but I want KiSha, that's it.
But who's gonna listen?
Really loved it.
If you have written on KR, then do tell 😉
Thanks for reminding me 🤣

Best,
Kesha. <3
Edited by Kesha1234 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kesha1234

res.
PM me if I don't unres in the following month 🤣
Sorry, a bit forgetful!

You bet🤣
I'm glad you left it open-ended, being a huge KiSha fan i can't bear to see a more-than-just-friendly YaRa😆
I didn't find anyone OOC though...🤔
It was a good read👏
Originally posted by adrienna

I'm glad you left it open-ended, being a huge KiSha fan i can't bear to see a more-than-just-friendly YaRa😆
I didn't find anyone OOC though...🤔
It was a good read👏

He he.I can understand.This WAS a more than friendly YaRa though 😳Glad you liked it though.