~DOTW:Love vs Friendship~

Posted: 11 years ago
Discussion Of The Week

So as per the ongoing track we have Chabra getting mad at Soumya for preferring her friends over her boyfriend. Although it's only friendship and not love between Soumya and Kundra, our Chabra is insecure that Soumya gives Kundra and her gang more importance than him.

My question is what would you guyz prefer, Friendship or Love? And Why?

I prefer friendship. Friendship is forever, love may not be. It is important be first a friend and then a lover. I can say however, that just being a friend isn't everything. You need to understand and be by your friend at all times.
^^but love is important...every one needs a companion for life.. will you prefer a friend over your love even after you are settled?
Originally posted by shibz

^^but love is important...every one needs a companion for life.. will you prefer a friend over your love even after you are settled?

See that's hard to decide. Because both are important in life.
see both love and friends are imp
seeing soumya's situation sometimes i too feel she must give chabra time...though spending time with kundra and gang isn't bad
it would have helped them to understand each other
i would have gone for friends😉...love baad mein bhi mil sakta hai.(nahi toh parents choice🤣)...true friends kaha milenge😆😉
Not with respect to the track in the show but in general my view would be,   If there is a situation where love or friendship is to be chosen then I would chose Love.  Friends  will understand, they know that the Love phase is more important because it involves a much deeper  and sweeter feeling.  If  a person is so much into friends that the lover feels he/she being ignored then the person should take some time off  and work  on the relationship.  Agar friends sacche hai toh they themselves would tell her/ him to go spend more time with the lover.  Love over Friendship for me. 😛(if the choice is inevitable).  Because lover needs to be coaxed, needs attention and feels to be appreciated, and all of it needs spending time together. 
I thnk both r equally imp. If u gve ur more time to ur frnd then its ovious that ur love feel insecure n as per soumya's situation i thnk she must gve time to chabra as her frnds.
Originally posted by kavyasam

Not with respect to the track in the show but in general my view would be,   If there is a situation where love or friendship is to be chosen then I would chose Love.  Friends  will understand, they know that the Love phase is more important because it involves a much deeper  and sweeter feeling.  If  a person is so much into friends that the lover feels he/she being ignored then the person should take some time off  and work  on the relationship.  Agar friends sacche hai toh they themselves would tell her/ him to go spend more time with the lover.  Love over Friendship for me. 😛(if the choice is inevitable).  Because lover needs to be coaxed, needs attention and feels to be appreciated, and all of it needs spending time together. 
ditto😃
choosing a friend over love is better said than done.. Friends will be there but it's your partner(love) you are gonna live with till the end.. Friends will have their own life and family..they wont be there with you always..so preferring friendship over love is quite stupid if one asks me. And like you said, if friends are true they will themselves tell you that you should give more time to your love..unless the friends are not bothered or prefer their own problem over yours. In such cases one should know what to do. Such friends dont really need the attention you must be giving to your love.

When the time comes and you are in love you will naturally choose your love over friends i believe.

an interesting discussion here... reading all the comments i was forced to think about it more deeply... 
when first that question was thrown at me i answered to myself without a blink of an eye i would choose friendship! then i read the comments and choosing love over friendship made sense too... actually, it was a practical answer... choosing friendship over love is an 'ideal' situation which rarely happens as 'real' always prevail! 
but then again i thought about it... would i really choose love over friendship? or had i? i don't think so... as said true friends would understand your situation and would try to give you space... but wouldn't that space hurt you too? if i was in love and my friends had given me the space to be with my love obviously i would be happy... but wouldn't not knowing what happens in your friends' life upsets you? or not sharing their problems? would you like it if every time your friend picks up the phone to call you and say how bad his/her life had become but never makes that call because he/she wants to give you space? i know it seems a little bit over stretched that your friend may go as far as that... but it is possible too? 
so what should one choose? but why should we choose? shouldn't our spouse also understand that those friends have been there before him/her and choosing between love and friendship is like choosing between your room and home? can't have one without the other? you could ask for more time(like what soumya should do if she really loves kacha which i doubt!) but choosing one... isn't that too much to ask for? 
or is it? 
^^you have a point too..

when a friend needs you, you must help him/her but hanging out or enjoying your friends' company more than your partner's does make him insecure..
in Soumya's case even i don't think there was 'love' b/w them..