Dharmayuddham 7 - 11 Jan discussions - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Dharmayudham ended today..😭

at the end they showed .. END OF THE SEASON..
At least a hope is there of Season 2..😊
Aww Roja was in the hospital for her usual marathon tests. Got back home just now - yet to watch Thursday and Friday - she is supposed to be in bed for the whole of tomorrow - both updates will be up only On Sunday - sorry for the delay but Roja has no option. 
Great finish to a great season. There is going to be a season 2 from the looks of it... Loved the whole episode. Though the Major case decision was expected it was still kept interesting. Nambi Arjun scene was very well done they truly look like are a father son. Nambi is my favorite character of this show I liked how he spoke with Gayathri and Ashwin. He is the most interesting character of the show. In seasion 2 i hope there is more of his personal life discussed. They even had a Ashwin Gayathri scene. As always nice to see that Ashwin is a great guy. Gayathri has one great bro atleast. Arjun Mani Sharadha and Indra discussion suited the finale inspiring and humble ... Abbas missing was the only black spot..

Mostly am just very very happy with the way they ended things between Mani and Sharadha. It was their best scene so far.The way Sharadha was teasing Mani and the way Mani handled her making fun of him,  clearly showed how much they understood each other. And Mani's 'athan nee irukaila Sharadha' dialogue had me whooping with joy.   They gave us hope but dint rush it which i loved. In season 2(if there is one) am sure they will get together. If there is no season 2 i will assume they got together anyway. Overall a fitting finish to the best serial I ve seen in a long time in tamil.
 They didn't break hearts of Mani & Sharadha's fans (including me of course !)
I hope there will be a season 2 with new characters and new sets (please or I will burn this coffee shop !), I didn't watch so much serial until I watched Dharmayudham, just for that I want to thank them ! 👏
Mani and Sharadha have a very good chemistry, I really hope there will a second season !!!
Hats off to the entire team for giving us a brilliant season 👏 Excellent the way they brought the story and the ending was not on sudden. Instead it gives us hope to believe there would be a season 2. Thank you roja for the daily updates given here.

Looking forward for season 2

End of a Fantastic show  but will be back with season 2 ..😃

Thanks Roja for the updates..😃

I loved the judgement for this Euthanasia case.. 😃