WU: 7th January: Bets on Amrit!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for update..

All i can say why Nimrit ..Agam does not like her mingling with the trio but she is not listening..only thing on her mind save Amrit..

This will  be the cause of their separation..history repeats as in the beginning..Nimrit blind trust on Amrit nearly made them getting divorced..
Originally posted by saveeta24

Thanks for update..

All i can say why Nimrit ..Agam does not like her mingling with the trio but she is not listening..only thing on her mind save Amrit..

This will  be the cause of their separation..history repeats as in the beginning..Nimrit blind trust on Amrit nearly made them getting divorced..

I don't mind whether they get separated as well, Agam and Nimrit are destined to be together. BUT WHY, I mean WHY the same tactic? Why Amrit? WHY can't be good for once? When will her Manthan seriously happen? Because I'm sure I wrote that this is probably her Manthan time but the creatives flopped my views, this is not her Manthan. Sigh. 
Thanks for the update ZAHARA...I think Yug-Amrit are faking it for sure...They must have a plan which they are hiding in their stomach...and it will be the cause of AgNi's speration

Agree with you zahara why same repeated thing again..

Amrit the cause of their separation..

I too thought may be its Amrit Manthan but i dont pity her now even if she getting tortured..she is doing it deliberately to trap her sister in her being a DV victim..she is making Nimrit Rudraksh enemy..

Amrit is worst to worst..Nimrit is fighting for her rights but no gratitude or her heart melting that even she did so much sins towards Nimrit she is challenging such a powerful guy like Rudraksh for her..

I hope  it will be a lesson learnt for Nimrit to never trust Amrit even if her manthan happens..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Exactly Saveeta! 

Now, the more I think - I actually don't care about Amrit. I mean, why would you force bad upon yourself? She is surely delusional!
You said it zahara Amrit is delusional..its totally disgusting to see her deliberately self inflicting her this torture to get her revenge..

She will separate Agni but i just want to see what and how creatives show Nimrit fighting back..

i did mentioned it before i'm missing the strong level minded Nats in Nimrit..i mean watever as Nats she never trusted Amrit ..nor fell in her trap ..she always uses her brain...now as Nimrit she is listening more to her heart..one big weakness of Nimrit and her sis will backstab her again..  
What I seriously dislike is the fact that yes, showing that Amrit is going through abuse but why? What is this telling the viewers? That it's okay to go through abuse especially if you want revenge on your sister? Also, Nimrit has lost her "Natasha-ness", she's so naive now. Did that disappear? And Shivangi, she seems even more naive and lost about everything than she did. The creatives are butchering these characters. The only characters that are consistent are Tej and Agam. 
Rightly said why suddenly they are showing Nimrit as naive..shivangi is much more naive than Nimrit and now asking her to save Amrit forgetting all her sins..tell me about it..

i just dont  want creatives to butcher Nimrit's character showing her as naive but bring back the Nats braveness and fighter in her..

Agree Agam..Tej Thank God are still as put it consistent characters..hope they remain same..

See this pic i want this transformation in Nimrit..powerful personality..

I still think she's stronger in the sense that she stood up to Rudra but what about your own sister? I can't believe she forgot about that. I mean, love is one thing and foolishness is another.