Members Lounge

shaid and kareena

suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 Shahid-Kareena back on screen
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   May 13, 2005

Post the much-acclaimed Aitraaz, speculation has been rife about what the men-in-white, Abbas-Mastan, have been planning. Here is the official confirmation.

The duo's next project is once again for Mukta Arts. The film will star Shahid Kapur, Kareena Kapoor and Akshaye Khanna. Shyam Goel (Aitraaz, Hamraaz) has penned the script.

Confirming the cast, Abbas offers, "This film will be a murder mystery with lots of funny situations.

We have thought of a title but haven't registered it yet, so I can't tell you." Unwilling to give away the plot, Abbas says, "Even the synopsis of our films is revealed only a few days before the release, so I can't tell you anything right now."

Were they apprehensive of signing Shahid and Kareena once again, considering the real-life lovers failed to transmit their chemistry on-screen in Fida? "There is no logic that if a pair fails in one film, they cannot set the cash registers ringing in their next film," he says.

The duo will leave to scout for foreign locales next week. "Most part of the film will be shot outside India," reveals Abbas.

Wasn't Vivek Oberoi the first choice for Akshaye Khanna's role? Abbas denies this, saying, "All the three stars in the film were our first choice for the roles. Vivek could be a part of some other Mukta Arts film."

The film will go on floors by July end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahn786ch thumbnail
Hey thanks but it belongs to www.india-forums.in so the mods might move it.
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
thanks for the article yyaay
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi,

Thanks for the great Article, but as Maheen said, it belongs to the www.india-forums.in website!

Thanks,www.india-forums.in😛

Jasleen

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail

yay please move article and thanks

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys,

I have posted the same topic on www.india-forums.in and I am closing this one.