Rishi -- This is What This Man is!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Finally Rishi put the Full Stop over all the questions being raised over here in today's episode. Many were disappointed for Rishi calling LW zimmedaari, But he himself said today that If he will have to choose over, he will select zimmedari over love. This statement was said NOT before LW, Rishi himself confessed that the first heartbeat of hers made him realize that she is Zara. Knowing the Lady to be Zara he accepted the truth that he will opt for his Zimmedari  rather than love.

I am not writing a big post today, i just wanted to make this point public, i was searching for a post on it but didn't found any, and i think this was the high light of whole episode.

That Rishi is such a person who is not after any benefits. What he has done, he does or he will do i have trusted his acts completely because in the end he proves himself. Thanks for this episode cvs, removing all the shortcomings i am glad that we got real feelings of Rishi.

Sorry for a Small post πŸ˜† Though i have the habit of writing big posts but keeping it concise this time due to certain personal reasons.
Lol what abt his one woman man tag? πŸ˜†
What abt those long lectures on how he can't see anything beyond Indira to love swetha?
Now his wife became just responsibility and accepting Zara as lover(cvs might turn her into Indira πŸ˜› that's diffract story)
I know ppl defend their fav character but this πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nice post but i think this raised few more questions here...

(may be my questions are already raised in the forum before but I came after along time so raising them again)

Rishi who rejected swetha for 8 years saying he loves only Indira suddenly Indira became a responsibility? strange😲

what different it make if he selects love or responsibility when he turned his once love for Indira into responsibility(for whose love he waiting for 8 yearsπŸ˜† or you can say made a joke of love for 8 years), just for the sake of look alike of Indira

Rishi falling for Zara look alike of Indira is itself is a big question, what if shweta does a plastic surgery and comes as Indira then he would have fallen in love with her and make her his love and Indira (if she comes back) his responsibility?

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
aptly said. i am glad that you took am initiative to write about it.
the topic will still jump on to his love for Indira was not true. he can of course fall in love twice because to him his wife was dead 8 years ago. i said this only so that the topic does not take a turn towards that direction. if we don't dwell in what is going on his sub conscious, it is clear that he did not actually do anything wrong or unrighteous.Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
very well said pari117 rishi has always proved himself genuine and true, and i find whatever he does he will be bashed in forum, but a normal viewer loves his character for his "being natural trait" atleast he doesnt fake before LW or Zara, he accepts the things as they are, this natural and real tag makes him more loveable, nice post.
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Nice post but i think this raised few more questions here...

(may be my questions are already raised in the forum before but I came after along time so raising them again)

Rishi who rejected swetha for 8 years saying he loves only Indira suddenly Indira became a responsibility? strange😲

what different it make if he selects love or responsibility when he turned his once love for Indira into responsibility(for whose love he waiting for 8 yearsπŸ˜† or you can say made a joke of love for 8 years), just for the sake of look alike of Indira

Rishi falling for Zara look alike of Indira is itself is a big question, what if shweta does a plastic surgery and comes as Indira then he would have fallen in love with her and make her his love and Indira (if she comes back) his responsibility?

read the below thread for all ur doubts, tc πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by commotion1

Lol what abt his one woman man tag? πŸ˜†
What abt those long lectures on how he can't see anything beyond Indira to love swetha?
Now his wife became just responsibility and accepting Zara as lover(cvs might turn her into Indira πŸ˜› that's diffract story)
I know ppl defend their fav character but this πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

come again, its was never about he can't see anything beyond indira, it wasabout he did not love shweta. ihe had a bitter feelings about his marriage with her. he acted selfish for those 8 years by not looking after indu but not now. he is absolutely right.Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by _saumya_

aptly said. i am glad that you took am initiative to write about it.
the topic will still jump on to his love for Indira was not true. he can of course fall in love twice because to him his wife was dead 8 years ago. i said this only so that the topic does not take a turn towards that direction. if we don't dwell in what is going on his sub conscious, it is clear that he did not actually do anything wrong or unrighteous.
πŸ˜† thats usual for this forum, it gets back to square one, chahe kitna b justify kro, they get back to same point 🀣 lkg me yaad hai na kitne baar ratwana padta tha mummy ko πŸ˜‰
leave it sumi, i wont let it go in that direction, my last thread has already every sort of justifications, btw i find really apt for rishi to tell zara this statement that samay aya chun ne ka to wo zimmedari ko pehle chunega, i think it gives closure to all the interrogation over this character
Agree Pari ! This is what Rishi is. Nice post .
Zimmedari , a responsibilty is sumthing always is lookd upon in the society. Any1 who is loyal to his/her duty truely is respectable.
And Zimmedari is beautifully shown in HD i thnk. No one has back out frm Responsibilty. Indira and Rishi toh never can do that. Indira servd the responsiblty of Sf evn in her last stage, Rishi had taken the responsibilty of vidit 4 so long.
And nw also i m glad that cvs did portrayd Zimmedari more imp than anythng. Love wil follow this man who is doing his duties !
Originally posted by DeadDreams

very well said pari117 rishi has always proved himself genuine and true, and i find whatever he does he will be bashed in forum, but a normal viewer loves his character for his "being natural trait" atleast he doesnt fake before LW or Zara, he accepts the things as they are, this natural and real tag makes him more loveable, nice post.
thanks deaddream (why such a username btw)
exactly his small gestures are even questionable πŸ˜• but dont get carried away by it, we all know cvs has shaped this character very nicely. and he has maintained his decorum till now too, then i think instead of crying over his small mistakes we must applaud him for his truth and real personality. u are right this being natural trait has made him more lovable