Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

what the hell anoop think????

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i mean it friend what the hell he think of himself...y cnt clear simple things...its natural for a girl to feel like this if she saw her husband with his ex...
want to slap himwen he said mansi bout her decision...
its so simple yaar...girl need to get pampered, love to see begging...at he shud try to clear things yaar...

nyways this is my vew...i know many of u will shout...but yet i want to know ur views tooo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboorath

i mean it friend what the hell he think of himself...y cnt clear simple things...its natural for a girl to feel like this if she saw her husband with his ex...
want to slap himwen he said mansi bout her decision...
its so simple yaar...girl need to get pampered, love to see begging...at he shud try to clear things yaar...

nyways this is my vew...i know many of u will shout...but yet i want to know ur views tooo...

@ kushbhoorath ... it's apparent the CVs no longer care where the show goes ... it's ending afterall!!!   Nothing to lose!!!  
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indi

@ kushbhoorath ... it's apparent the CVs no longer care where the show goes ... it's ending afterall!!!   Nothing to lose!!!  

i agree with u...but i seriously dint understand wat this cv think before introducing such tv serial...
Keshawn thumbnail
In full agreement with you Indi!Senseless commenting on Anoop's thoughts when we already know that he and his wife will reconcile on the final episode of this show