Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Written Update January 7th 2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys here is today's update :)

• Mansi tells Anoop that Pooja never left your life. She tells him I can't stop you because I love you. She tells him to go back to Pooja.
  • Anoop asks her what do you want to do. She tells him I'll leave you and go somewhere. He accepts her decision.
  • Shivani tells RL about her decision to start working again. She explains her about her parent's condition. And also tells her that she'll work from home.
  • RL asks for some time to decide.
  • Anoop tells Mansi to tell everyone that she's leaving.
  • RL permits Shivani to work. She tells her that everybody will help her.
  • Mansi is looking tensed, RL asks her about it and she makes some excuse.
  • Mansi is packing her stuff, she's thinking about all the moments she spent with Anoop. She talks to herself that she should tell everyone that she's leaving.
  • Mansi tells everyone she's leaving because she can't stay with Anoop.
  • RL asks her why is she leaving. Mansi tells her that Anoop still loves Pooja.
Precap: RL is telling Mansi nobody will stop her from leaving because everybody has the right to decide for themselves we can't tie them up.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Tehreem, thank you for today's write-up.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks tehreem!!  

What garbage has the CVs thought up now😡?  Absolute rubbish!!!  They have now completed  Anoop's character assassination ... turned him into a complete fool!!  

Surish thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear! I was cognizant of the fact that both couples will reconcile with each other on the final day!
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -tehreem-

Hey guys here is today's update :)

Mansi tells Anoop that Pooja never left your life. She tells him I can't stop you because I love you. She tells him to go back to Pooja. Anoop asks her what do you want to do. She tells him I'll leave you and go somewhere. He accepts her decision. Shivani tells RL about her decision to start working again. She explains her about her parent's condition. And also tells her that she'll work from home. RL asks for some time to decide. Anoop tells Mansi to tell everyone that she's leaving. RL permits Shivani to work. She tells her that everybody will help her. Mansi is looking tensed, RL asks her about it and she makes some excuse. Mansi is packing her stuff, she's thinking about all the moments she spent with Anoop. She talks to herself that she should tell everyone that she's leaving. Mansi tells everyone she's leaving because she can't stay with Anoop.
  • RL asks her why is she leaving. Mansi tells her that Anoop still loves Pooja.
Precap: RL is telling Mansi nobody will stop her from leaving because everybody has the right to decide for themselves we can't tie them up.  

Thanks for the WU.😊
kaur1313 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for WU...waiting 4 today's WU