Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~* DOTW- Ranvi's future? *~

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all and welcome to Veera forum's DOTW
🤗

This week's topic of discussion as you must have guessed by the title, is about Ranvi and his future...He has been so absorbed in Veera's upbringing that he hardly paid attention towards himself...His studies have been greatly affected and by the looks of it, he will fail in his academics miserably, which ofcourse is not nice...He has already passed on Sampooran's dream to Veera  and believes he is incapable of fulfilling it...
What do you think will happen? Will Ranvi be able to concentrate on his own education along with Veera's or will he give it up and dedicate his time to Veera completely?

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I seriously hope he does look at his education and study! As education phir se doobara nahi ata as elder log says
Aaj ke zamana mein, esp in uk u have the chance for adult returners to come back to education n do courses to gt back on track

Rnvi needs to look at his future
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after watchin yesterday's epi am sure ranvi has already spoiled his education by himself..we knw dat he luvs veera very much n ready to do anythin for her,but he must do something for him too..n y is veera showin tantrum evrytime..she knws dat her veerji is so carin,she is making him spoil his life too..both d kids r awesome n fab..i dint miss even a single epi..bhavesh is doin a great job..all d best for both d kids for future..
darshana23 thumbnail
Yeah I also felt same way that he is overall spoiling his future in terms of getting education.. already it is shown that he gets failed thrice because of Veera.. Now even though Veera is in school Ranvir is not allowed to leave her... when he will focus on his education... ðŸ˜•

plus the way Veera most of the time holds Ranveer accountable for her deeds.. its going to create more havoc in his personal life as well in future...
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ranvi's future is a matter of great concern... probably Ratan could see it coming right when she had planned to drop Veera at the orphanage. I'm not saying she was right but probably she saw where Ranvi was leading himself. 

Becoming a mother is a full time job and Ranvi has dedicated himself wholeheartedly to Veera's needs and upbringing. Veera is so accustomed to having her Veerji around her that she can't think anything otherwise and though an adult parent would have probably been stern to Veera's demand of not going to the school alone, Ranvi's innocent and unconditional love couldn't see even a single tear in his sister's eyes. It was really disheartening to see him considering not capable of fulfilling his father's dream. And i somewhere blame Sampooran for this whole havoc! Had he been a little wise and brave enuf to take charge of his mistake, his kids will not be in mess today. Sorry went tangential! But the point is yes, he needs to made realize that he has to take care of his education too. He's giving up on his future which is not right for any one of them. 

-Sonia
hinz thumbnail

Ranvi's future looks bleak sadly
I really hop the CVs surprise us and not make Ranvi suffer...
he's got enough to handle as it is...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anaghakaran

after watchin yesterday's epi am sure ranvi has already spoiled his education by himself..we knw dat he luvs veera very much n ready to do anythin for her,but he must do something for him too..n y is veera showin tantrum evrytime..she knws dat her veerji is so carin,she is making him spoil his life too..both d kids r awesome n fab..i dint miss even a single epi..bhavesh is doin a great job..all d best for both d kids for future..

i truly second this...this is wht i also exactly feels...
hinz thumbnail

the question was raised in the episode today...Ratan can see how Veera is affecting Ranvi's progress but is helpless...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am also very worried about the state of Ranvi's education. I hope that something changes in this soon.

I mean I love that he and Veera have this unique bond, love and relationship but things don't stop here, for both of their sakes Ranvi really need to start concentrating more on his education also.

Let's hope that CVs surprise us as Hina said.
hinz thumbnail

The CVs probably read through this discussion and our doubts were partially answered today😃

though the future can't be predicted yet, but Ranvi's determination to study and aim high came as such a huge relief ...

thanks CVs...we had faith in you and we're pleasantly surprised at how Ranvi is hopeful of a bright future...