Nadaswaram jan 7-11 updates - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I only wished Gopi had dragged malar out from that house completely !! It would have thought meenachi a good lesson. Is she crazy or what?? Her mouth ðŸ˜² on top of that she is saying she is good mamiyar nu ðŸ˜² indha kodumae enga sollaradhu nu teriyalae...

Thanks shree , migan , laksh , & ratna for the updates. Sariyana puNNaku serial.

@ Ratna - Rajesh goes back to the room and paitiyakaran madhiri laughs happily. he is very sure Ragini has a boyfriend and Rajesh is determine to find out who it is nu.. so that would make it easy for him to divorce her nu Oho ippadi oru angle irukka. When Rajesh  laughed I thought the kirukku might try using Rag's phone to call pappu & get caught red handed. I think we are destined for another 600+ episodes of this hypocrite till his vandavalam comes to veLicham
Thanks Srima.

Atlease neenga escape from loosu Rajesh.

No serial for Monday and Tuesdy va? Good.

Mahatma to Mahathmi sabash sariyaana porutham.
Thanks for the updates Srima

My question is... where do the script writers get their vocolabary from for Lola & Meenachi to voice out.  No offence, my tamil is very poor, but hearing the kind of words uttered by these two ladies I can get the gist that they are cursing, but are they using all the filthy words like FO?  or something and all the proverbs... Gosh!!!!
Thanks for the updates Srima..

Happy Pongal friends!