Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
1.Your Name -- Vinu

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) -- 3
3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) --Dont know!πŸ˜•

3.My first post in season 6... -- Dont know

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) -- None!

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) --None!

6.Most Memorable person...!-- All!

7. My favorite Thread/Post  -- Fishy kapoor AT by CMπŸ˜ƒ

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣-- FK AT and Other funny threads

8.Person that Made me go 🀣-- FK at. members

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†--None, Death penalty pasand nahe hey, life time is okieπŸ˜›

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end-- Nobody! utna time nahe heyπŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!-- TheBoss i think..

12.My Drama king/queen? --      some members just gotta have that daily dose of drama !

13. My choice of winner.. -- Imam or Nik

14.My achievement on Forum..! --Timepass,  I'm only on here for entertainment. Please don't try and make me learn anythingπŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention-- Clicked lots of LikesπŸ˜•

16.Thing I'll miss the most -- No idea

17.i'll be in next season or not? -- No idea

18.You can see me posting on..- Debate mantion😊

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! -- Just wanna say Thank you for everything!

20. Thing i regret the Most--Nothing but ps: comment when you're angry and you'll make the best comment you'll ever regretπŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:)
--In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and a unforgettable love..Cherish the things you have, forget n forgive yourself and move on !!😊
Edited by Prometeus - 11 years ago
1.Your Name- most of the members call me "lallan_top" but guys, who are irritated with me, call me " lolly_pop"πŸ˜†

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)-- may be 5.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)-- it was Isa rahman, because this time our choice about Rajeev was same. πŸ˜›

4.My first post in season 6... Have a superficial mind. Not even remember exactly what had i had in lunch one hour back today? πŸ˜† how could i remember that post i typed two months back, then??πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where!)------- i had war with so many Salman frustrated devotees, who, all the times, salivate over his hairy chest and thigh! though , i got warning not because of them. It was rather given to me because i indirectly insulted a dog calling him Salman in two threads which mods fivr. and Autumn dint appreciate, Hence increased my WL to 60 . Interesting thing -- in one of those threads, two members called Rajiv animal, and abused me, biased Mod Autumn closed her eyes . She is playing her job gracefully yet there is no any chance of her to be GM in near or late future. .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posts for which i was given warning level
😭... could you let me know what is abusive in this post????

-Fivr- Warning given on 12/28/2012 8:55:59 PM
Warninglevel increased Continued posting of offensive/derogatory comments for Salman Khan and indulging in bashing throughout the BB6 forum. Example: Originally posted by Lallan-Top of course , he bajanofied pungi of imam, and later imam started behaving just like one mad . i liked the way my Salman started barking just seeing squabble of imam and rajeev .. Wow what a sight it was Salman was barking loudly... my DOG too started doing same..

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) --my two lovelies Omnipotence and F_bomb

6.Most Memorable person...! All, who i have interacted with!

7. My favorite Thread/Post- all Rajev threads where he has been worshipped by me and Isa.
πŸ˜›

8.Thread that Made me go- suhanasweety my baby

8.Person that Made me go-again Suhanasweety , cruiser and isa rahaman threads( they are superb)πŸ‘

9.Person am Going to kill- moderators. Waise, i am no longer interested to spoil my hands with their blood now πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end- sorry, stalk word ain't in my dictionary. I rather visit profiles only of those members, who are active during forum on, and after it gets closed down, they sleep till next season starts.

11.Most Weird Person...
-again Autumn! Can't tolerate Salman bashing one bit. Whenever threads warm up with salman bashing, she instantly pops up from somewhere to close them down with lame reasons. 😭
😭
GODFATHER- i really dunno what's his obsession with coming up with new ID, every season. Look at his intelligence, he changed typing style ds season (but caught by numerous members) too bad! Don't worry though , i won't reveal your identityπŸ˜‰.

12.My Drama king/queen?-- Nishu

13. My choice of winner.. RAJEEV PAUL alias Paul pacino πŸ˜›

14.My achievement on Forum..! If Autumn thinks giving us (guileless members) warning level is her achievement,then we accept it as our achievement. πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention--

16.Thing I'll miss the most- discussion about Rajev paul.😭 Every season when i support any housemate here, i took them as my home member to supportπŸ˜ƒ

17. i'll be in next season or not?
-- For sure!
!

18.You can see me posting on.. Slamming Salman Khan in twitter (Autumn , do you have a/c there?)πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...
-- i am going to participate in Miss India contest. Please wish me that i stand out fastπŸ˜ƒ.. Also wish me afterward i gewt a lots of Mahesh bhatt movies to do ...πŸ˜‰

20. Thing i regret the Most -
why i was not sunny leone to stay with Amar in Season 5 πŸ˜­
Why i was not Sana to be touched and squeezed by Rajev paul in season 6.😭
From beginning, God always remained cruel towards me,and you can see his cruelty towards me here !😭

21.My words to all on forum...:) don't be scared of Moderator threats to ban you when you are nagging any inmate, specially host Salman, severely.. Enjoy life to the hilt by riling up Devotees of some fake inmates. πŸ˜† P.S- please MODs Don't try to edit my post if it offends! Anyways it's not intended to bruise anbody sentiments or feelings! Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1.Your Name :- Nishu786 πŸ˜†

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) :-  8

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) :-  This season..." -Chandramukhi-"

3.My first post in season 6... :-  Sana AT πŸ˜›...i made her AT 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :-  

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) :-  This season none

6.Most Memorable person...! :-  -Chandramukhi- (i will miss her after show),Naiina,Khushi,Saitan(Amar bondhu),Cherrie(Shona),Gungun(sweet modie),Hina,Naureen,Munna bhai,Sweta,Zee_News,Vandu,boredsoul,bhartiya,CMpunk,Simplypurple,Ania,Sarasingh,Suyash, Nitu ,Susan,laxmi,mahek & Gypsy πŸ€—

7. My favorite Thread/Post  :-  Sana AT, Fishy AT  & LFT

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ :-  Cherrie's fun post & Cruiser's Post 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ :-  -Godfather-, Cruiser Ji , Cherrie 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† :-  No one 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :-  No one...but will like to be in touch with few friends through messages πŸ˜›

11.Most Weird Person...! :-  Lallan top 

12.My Drama king/queen? :-   

13. My choice of winner..  :-  Sana , Imam 

14.My achievement on Forum..! :-  Made some really good friends & got 3 member's award πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention :-   Whenever i have mood swing...CM show me mirror πŸ˜†...& i listen to her like a good guy πŸ˜›πŸ€£

16.Thing I'll miss the most :-  Will miss  Interacting with my friends,my weekly spoiler job πŸ˜† & eating head of CM πŸ˜›

17.i'll be in next season or not? :-  May be NO (but will try)

18.You can see me posting on.. :-  No Where 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! :-  My 1st Marriage Anniversary on Feb 10th ( I need wishes from all my friends)

20. Thing i regret the Most :-  I don't regret anything...I always do what i think is right & i never hold myself back...

21.My words to all on forum...:) :-  Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.  Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name :- Suyash

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):- 15

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) :- Cruiserji

3.My first post in season 6... :- In reply to Zee_News Question
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67217345

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :- Never got one πŸ˜ƒ

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) :- Only one member wrote my scrapbook, πŸ˜† F-BOMB πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...!:- All people i ever interacted with. πŸ˜ƒ

7. My favorite Thread/Post :- Funposts by cruiserji, misscherie, topege30 etc.

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣:- All the funposts.

8.Person that Made me go 🀣:- Lallan Top, Misscherie

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† :- No one. πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end:- All my friends. πŸ€—

11.Most Weird Person...! :- Tough to tell πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen? :- The Fanbots or Blind Fans. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

13. My choice of winner.. :- Sana

14.My achievement on Forum..! :- Being the runner up for the Tez Khabru Category due to the live feed videos  😳.

15.Any incident worth Mention :- Late night live feed discussions. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

16.Thing I'll miss the most :- The Forum.

17.i'll be in next season or not? :- Yes definitely.

18.You can see me posting on.. :- Random stuff which i like and if live feed is available next season then live feed videos.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!:- My Exams. 😳

20. Thing i regret the Most :- Not being able to be more active in dec and jan.

21.My words to all on forum...:) :- Keep Calm and Stay Positive. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1.Your Name Zariyat

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
More than 25

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
bluerobin(Aparna)

3.My first post in season 6... 
Can't remember

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
I never got any warning

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
No one from this forum(miria from Shapath forum)

6.Most Memorable person...!
All the VishNa/Sana/Vishal fans!

7. My favorite Thread/Post 
VishNa related all threads and posts

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
Of course ISA!!!!!!Mauka mile to zarur marungi!!😑😑

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen?

13. My choice of winner.. 
VishNa... Vishal not in the show anymore so Sana

14.My achievement on Forum..!
Made many friends!

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most

17.i'll be in next season or not?
Maybe Inshallah!

18.You can see me posting on..
I am a regular member of Shapath forum.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
Exams...

20. Thing i regret the Most
I have haven't done anything wrong for which i have to regret

Will miss you all!
Edited by Tarza - 11 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
⭐️MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name
Nupsie😳

All are frens, who was the first doesn't really make a differenceπŸ˜›

I dun rememberπŸ˜ƒ

I m a gud gud gal...no fights n no warnings...just one silly arguement!!!πŸ˜ƒ

None...:-(

Ahhh...there are so many...But since m not sure whether I wud be there next season or not, I wud like to name all of them!!!

I'll start with the most unique name on IF..the tilde girl Nandini(~~~~)πŸ˜†...then allizwell, Shayari, TheBigTamasha, blairwitch, MadOWhat,Cruiser, Mahek_No1,crystalline23,Nishita123,Togepe30, MissCherie, bwtsweetu, Saniya93, raj.,sweetrahz,ChillMahaul,Madame_Trinkary, Nirvanlove, purethought, dipali13,sarasingh86,PriyaBB, BigBoss6fan(awww...she is the cutest...the only Sana fan I like), desicrowd, Godfather, CMPunk, ashdgr8, sosweet,  faiza_elahi202, Nitu_ST_Deewani, The Rowdiest (I loved all ur posts), abhay12, Bullseye777, Inquisitivesoul, ChandraMukhi, Dexterkilaila, StopDropnTroll(the 3 ppl I misunderstood first, but they are the coolest ppl out here),
znursingh, sonia1230, tuntunituntuni, saitan, tanya.91, kaushikbasu, faraan_4_shweta, tarusbb, nemesis4u, mq84, Ovi_Tanni, Amfunda, Pentaminous, Chitrashi, ablazedmelody, Mythical,
Lallan Top n Isa Rehman (for all their Rajeev posts, the true Rajeev fans)πŸ˜ƒ
(SORRY IF I M FORGETTING ANYONE)

It has to be, none  other than the Live Feed Thread!!!

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣
The Neutral Fans Thread n the Sana AT

8.Person that Made me go 🀣
Cruiser, Godfather, MissCherie, Togepe30,  ashdgr8...I just loved all of their posts...πŸ‘

Why resort to e-killing wen I hav a long list of ppl in real lifeπŸ˜†

Stalk...umm, no...but I wud love to read the posts by sum ppl I...but m not gonna name the, plz dun mind if u see me visiting ur profileπŸ˜›

11.Most Weird Person...!
Bluerobin, Simplypurple,  Shahzur4Cruiser
(The ppl whose posts n views are beyond my understanding)

12.My Drama king/queen?
Simplypurple

UrvashiπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

I hav not got a single warning the whole seasonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nahhh..

This forum, The wonderful members out here n the LFT...ths is the best forum of IF!!!!πŸ˜›

I really want to be here, not for the show but to interact with all u lovely ppl...I'll try my best to be here next season as well

Nowhere as of now...but I wud I m thinking of joining BS, debate mansion to read posts by some wonderful members!!!

Wish me luck, as this year is gonna be one of the most important years of my life!!!😊

No regrets!!!

Plz dun get oversensitive over celebs...
life is beautiful, enjoy it till it lasts...
I wish everyone a happiness, gud health...m gonna miss this forum n all the wonderful ppl here!!!!
Hav a great year ahead!!!
Luv Ya!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1.Your Name   Cruiser

2.HIT SCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

Hmm..I see 21 on page 1 and there are 12 pages. So have to be 252! πŸ˜†...Well my sincere thanks to each one of you for adding me as your friend...wish the very best for you as well as ALL here!πŸ‘

Last season it was Munna turned Rebel turned Chikna_Munda.πŸ€”

This year, its Gujju Beauty Chandramukhi!πŸ˜›

4.My first post in season 6...

NOMINATION ROUND OCTOBER 08th (Not Shown on TV):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3232470

5.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

Not this season.

Only warning I have got till date was last year, when I just discovered IF, had no idea whatsoever what an AT was, ended up entering Juhi Mooli Parmar's AT, made a post and it was like hitting  a stone on a king size honey-bee hive!πŸ€“..

Ohh God...the buzzz...and bites!!!...Like Shatrughan Sinha carries that scar on his face, I wear a 20% WL badge on my chest since October 2011!
☺️

6. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)

No one this year! Last year it was Chedu Ji! Dunno what happened to him!πŸ€”

7.Most Memorable person...!

Too many to mention here...!! Love all!!! (OK...most of you!!!) ☺️

One regret is some of the Members who were absolute gems last year, were either not here this season or not as active because of their personal /professional constraints I believe!...Members like blue_ice bhabhi, Boredsoul, vaz2011, Madame_Trinkary (yeah she is around but just...πŸ˜•), dazzlingflora, nirvanlove, varun, Priyank, znursingh ji...so many others...readily come to mind! ...Hope all are happy and doing great in their lives!πŸ‘πŸΌ

8. My favorite Thread/Post

I believe unless you yourself enjoy it while writing, you can't really make others enjoy and laugh! I had maximum fun writing these three threads...so I am pointing out my own three threads (I have had better responses on other threads, but personally I enjoyed writing these three):

KAAGAZ KE FOOLS & LOTA Episode

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3247660&PID=67573875�

KISSA VRIJESH KE SHIKAARI DADA JI KA):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67844315

PANCHTANTRA KE PUNCH:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3378168

9.Thread that Made me go 🀣

MissCherie's following thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3369987

10.Person that Made me go 🀣

My friend PK Ji (Lallan Top) invariably does. She has an awesome sense of humour that is always at the borderline kinds...she says extremely funny things, barely avoiding from crossing the line that turns funny into nasty! Great talent!

DexterkiLaila is another one whose punches, invariably make me smile!

And two posts, one by saloni111 where she posed as BB team and wrote a letter and another by DuttaSweetHeart, where she posed as a Vodafone Caller and squeaked her questions were hilariously funny posts!🀣

11.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†

Not any IF Member...would love to twist Rajeev Paul's parrot neck though!😈

12.Members Am going to stalk after season end

No one!---------Though I would surely reply anyone who writes to me!😊

13.Most Weird Person...!

I do not understand a few members here but rather than naming them, I would like to imagine that perhaps I need some more time to correctly understand them!πŸ€”

14.My Drama king/queen?

Sharon...just love the way he trolls with all drama, emotion and wit! Extremely funny guy!πŸ˜†

15. My choice of winner..

Imam Siddique!

(He won't win I know, but he has shaken up contestants, viewers, BB team and even mighty Salman Khan!...Re-defined how this show was looked at so far...Some one who hogs almost 70-80% of each episode time...someone who makes boring Live Feed too like an interesting episode...--------for me he is already the winner!)πŸ‘πŸ₯³...

16.My achievement on Forum..!

More than the three Awards that Members have given me, (Craziest Imam Fan, BB-7's Most Popular Member and Hassi Ki Potli Member),--------------------- even more satisfying for me is my Naam-karan and mention of Delu Ka Pillu (Rajeev Paul), Chelaram Irani (Delnaz), Sana's laughter of kwink πŸ˜†kwink πŸ˜†khronk 🐷 khronk 🐷, Constipated expressions of Niketan, Kaamdev Vehshi Shukla...-----------------These were liked by many and were the expressions frequently used later, to describe these contestants in various posts by so many!πŸ˜›

This thread outlines how I would remember this season and it's contestants:

Memories Sweet n Sour...Big Boss-6 Alag Chhe!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/73549950

17.Any incident worth Mention

From the show itself...though Imam especially has come up with many hilarious ones, I especially recall him making a mickey out of Kaamdev Vehshee Shukla. Imam said,"Naheen yahaan se nikal kar main zaroor ek aapke liye show banaunga, Santosh Shukla ka Swyamvar...Maasha Allah, acchi khaasi personality hai, khoobsoorat aawaaz hai aapki Santosh Shukla...naheen main banaunga ye programme...naam kya hai aapka by the way?----------------------And Shukla actually replied,"Santosh Shukla!"🀣

18.Thing I'll miss the most

All of you...I have loved reading some extremely witty comments on various threads and some nice debates as well!πŸ‘

19.I'll be in next season or not?

No idea...Not Sure!πŸ€”

20.You can see me posting on..

May be sometimes on Bollywood forum! πŸ€”

I do not watch any other Indian Tele-serial, so can't contribute anything anywhere else!πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

21.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

Could be a very important year for me from both Personal as well as Professional point of view. Need good wishes from all friends and I too pray for the very best for all of you!πŸ˜›

22. Thing i regret the Most

Imam can't win BB-7 Season inspite of being the real winner this season!πŸ˜†...lol, ok...nothing really!πŸ˜›

23.My words to all on forum...:)

We all are on this planet for just 70-80 or at the most 90 years! Have already lived a significant portion of it! Try to smile and make others around you smile...that will make all of us a better person and life would be all that more easier and fun!πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1.Your Name ... chaddo ji naam mein kya rakha hai....!

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):19

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum: ----(Nandini)(season6) Shayari(season4)

3.My first post in season 6... : Vrijesh Hrijee's supporters please ...of... PROMETEUS
4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): shubh shubh bholo....remember...i am sweet-natured, soft-spoken ,kind lady like delnaaz.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)...Koi mujhe spam nahi kartha.....

6.Most Memorable person...!:
 old members who were absent this season ...,(cutiepie,tallyho,usman,goldysom, saleem.,Rainbowwarrior, the dillidante,itsnotme, blueice, samfan, shivani, prerna4rishab,, boredsoul,rapier, dazzlingflora, smallwonder,...)

the ones who were present but not regular: axeion, -chillmahaul-, chocobear, prometeus,madam_trinkary,

the ones with whom i got to interact thru posts only once or a couple of times...but regulars of BB seasons:Tanya91, shahzur4cruiser,shyams,  raffuchakkar,

the ones who encourage the posters with their appreciative posts: sosweet, chiknamunda,Pentaminous,

the loyal fans: nupsie, sweetrahz, sarasingh86, tuntunitunituni, khoslakadhokla, bluerobin, Lallan.top ,IsaRehman,arsha_Kriyansh,
 and the freshers: sharonneedles, Theboss, F-bomb,saitan, thejoker,taurusBB

7. My favorite Thread/Post :
Znursingh, chitrashi, dexterkilaila, chandramukhi, cruiser, sarkar, return to hades...'s  posts, simplypurple and gypsy's updates , nishu's spoilers and sscomp32's videos......!

8.Thread that Made me go : All Miss. cherie's and -Godfather-'s threads and posts respectively

8.Person that Made me go :All my LF BBians..πŸ€—... shayari,mythical, PriyaBB,blairwitch, nishita123, ----(nandini), charu21,purvi, Mithibani,  khamoshhh, crystalline33, ThebigTamasha, raj., faraan4shweta, fire_gun, BiggBoss6fan,bullseye777, Therowdiest, faiza_elahi202, bhunilu, saniya93, alexstar, Topege30, happyviewer, desicrowd,  sscomp32, praval, Jayjaya79, mish007,simplypurple,  lovelygirly,Mahek no.1, ablazedmelody, bella27,Nitu_ST-deewani, music_masti, susan29,bwtsweetu, monikabasra, Inquisitivesoul, shreyanag, siddhishetty ,ravibans, abhay12,Deja vu,  vidsmank, kaushikbasu, docsweety, seadiamond,  whose posts were so entertaining that i got lazy to make new threads...πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to kill:

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: None

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen: The big Tamasha(my IF pillu...) and BiggBoss6fan( my IF ki Sana)

13. My choice of winner.. Urvashi /Niketan...Imam wud have been too...had he been there right from day 1.

Got to meet lovely members friendsand got to read beautiful posts...Communicate!aur kya chahiye???

15.Any incident worth Mention: My mad rush to post 1st in the new LF thread with support of  The big Tamasha and BiggBoss6Fan and presenting DEL speech!

16.Thing I'll miss the most:LF thread and the regulars out there...!

17.i'll be in next season or not?Defn. YES..!

18.You can see me posting on..:
Bollywood forum... may be!

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!:None...God is GREAT..! 

20. Thing i regret the Most:joining the BB forum only from season 4... 😭

21.My words to all on forum...:) Rejoice the present moment ...U may never know... it might be the BEST!

Edited by -allizwell- - 11 years ago
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 β­οΈ

1.Your Name Muhammad Laraib Usmani

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) Around 30

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Munna and Roshan since season 5

3.My first post in season 6... Video and written update Archive 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Did not get any warning this season πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Omni 

6.Most Memorable person...! A huge huge list... Munna, Omni, Dexter, Chandu, sosweet, shayari, roshan, khamosh, shooli, tanya, isa, lallan, sharoon, f-bomb, the boss, cruiser, shahzur, purple, sscomp, RTH, Gunia, Autumn, Zee, saitan, God Father, Chocobear, rowdiest, cmpunk, cherie, Mahek, Arsha, laxmi and all whom I talked ..

7. My favorite Thread/Post Fishy AT and live feed discussion

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Mullah Jee Jo

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ CheduJi.. most abusive person.. a dumb person 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† CheduJi.. just because he abused all forum girls.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end Munna, Omni, Dexter, Chandu, sosweet, shayari, roshan, khamosh, shooli, tanya, isa, lallan, sharoon, f-bomb, the boss, cruiser, shahzur, purple, sscomp, RTH, Gunia, Autumn, Zee, saitan, God Father, Chocobear, rowdiest, cmpunk, cherie, Arsha, Mahek , laxmi

11.Most Weird Person...! CheduJii

12.My Drama king/queen? Isa its you again πŸ˜†

13. My choice of winner.. Urvashi and Niketan

14.My achievement on Forum..! some gud friends 

15.Any incident worth Mention none πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most Soptea ki bashing πŸ€£

17.i'll be in next season or not? Agar Zindagi Rahi tou InshaALLAH zaroor 

18.You can see me posting on.. Chat club 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yes my professional life means JOB life.. Please pray for me

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing..

21.My words to all on forum...:) Always be happy πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 β­οΈ

1.Your Name 

Kavya,Kavi,Kavu 

7-8  

ShahZur4cruiser 

Kashif is not a common man 

Had many fights but never got a warning  

None  

I didnt have personal chat with many members but all were very sweet & supportive.So According to that:
ShahZur4cruiser,bluerobbin,tanya.91,callmemaybe,Chikna_munda,Isa_rahman,lallantop,dexterkilaila,cruiser,simplypurple,nishu,misscherie,sharon,mehakNo_1 Etc Etc  

Suhanasweety's Posts,Sana AT,Saashka AT.

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3378168

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£

Cruiser,Misscherie,godfather,Lallan πŸ˜†

autoboss 

Every member 

11.Most Weird Person...!

None 

12.My Drama king/queen?

I,Me,Myself 

Sana Khan 

I became a Goldie & got the craziest aashka fan award 

Suhanasweety's post with title unmicture & all the double meaning comments on that post 

BB6 Forum,Sana AT,LFD, Funny posts & all the lovely members 

Yes offcourse 

Nach baliye forum 

My Exams & My shoot on 21st of dis month [I m an amateur photographer] 

I dont have any regrets 

Avoid silly fights,keep spamming & have fun. 
          Love You all 
Edited by Arsha_Kriyansh - 11 years ago