17.i'll be in next season or
not?
18.You can see me posting
on..
fb
Posted: 11 years ago
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name - Khushi😊

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 5-6 I guess this season.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) In the BB forum..? All of them were people I already knew but Simi was a friend I met this season 😊

3.My first post in season 6... The Aashka AT...πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )Nah..didn't have any fights..just some constructive debates and hence no warning aswell.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None from the BB forum..lol! A friend from another forum.

6.Most Memorable person...! This season it is Chandu and Simi for me. These are two people I met this season only and they are great people BUT apart from them my last season friends were also always there to support this season aswell and so I love all them..i.e Nishu, Munna and Penta. Met Ayesha this season aswell who is a sweetheart and not to forget Naureen ..she is lovely and Naina and Hina who I couldn't chat with much but they are sweethearts aswell. Apart from this there is Cruiserji whose posts I love( apart from his Urvashi criticism onesπŸ˜†). And Godfather as well..his posts are hilarious.

7. My favorite Thread/Post The Aashka and Sana AT, I chatted with my friends there..so it was my favourite one.

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 All those threads which were about the most intricate things that Urvashi did..seriously..they were hialrious.πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go 🀣  Cruiserji's post always make me laugh OUT LOUDπŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† None actually..lol

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one..lol.! Why should I stalk anyone..I will anyway be in touch with my friends.

11.Most Weird Person...! All the Baba and Mullah ID people who came up a month ago.

12.My Drama king/queen? None

13. My choice of winner..  Niketan or Urvashi.

14.My achievement on Forum..! I  became a Sizzler this season and on this forum.

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most I will the forum, the show, the discussions, the funny posts , the posts that made my laugh and those that made my BP rise aswell. I will miss people out here , friends and just everything.

17.i'll be in next season or not? OfcourseπŸ˜†

18.You can see me posting on.. The Roadies forum maybe...or maybe nowhere because I anyway don't post that much..just in the BB forum but I will be active on IF.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My Graduation year..😳

20. Thing i regret the Most That I don't spend that much time in the forum. I am never able to though I want to but things keep me occupied so I am not able to post that much here.

21.My words to all on forum...:) Guys, This forum is one of the best forum in IF. And this is because of the people here. It was great meeting everyone this season and I will miss everything about this forum. Edited by Khushi. - 11 years ago
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 β­οΈ

1.Your Name:    Nivedita 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 
Just one πŸ˜­

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
I don't remember but i think it was Laxmi,Shayari,SP when LF began

3.My first post in season 6... 
Introduction πŸ˜›

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
Naah!! I don't participate in all these things πŸ˜³

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
Sigh!! No one πŸ˜­

6.Most Memorable person...!
I will list all my fav people lil later πŸ˜›

7. My favorite Thread/Post 
Live feed and Dholu's AT πŸ˜†

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£
Live feed discussion

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£
Omg!! There are so many!! This also i will fill in later πŸ˜›

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
Sheesh! I don't like to kill anyone πŸ€’ πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
Aiyooo!! I would love to πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† but then I don't know how to stalk people on IF so I will just drop this plan  πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!
All live feed addicts including me!! I mean we used to stare empty bedrooms and loo  πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen?
Laxmi πŸ€—and Imam πŸ˜†

13. My choice of winner..  
Sana-Nik-Urva-Imam πŸ˜›

14.My achievement on Forum..!
  • Kahin ka kahin mujhe lagta hain ki meri jo achievement hain yaha woh ekdum matlab puri ZERO hain πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Nope πŸ˜Š

16.Thing I'll miss the most
Live feed and Live feed discussion 

17.i'll be in next season or not?
See it depends!! If I get a boyfriend β˜ΊοΈ then NO πŸ˜³ but sadly If I don't then YES πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

18.You can see me posting on..
Bollywood section πŸ˜ƒ

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
For me everything is a BIG thing!!! And my list is as long as great wall of china.
So you all just pray "May Nevi's ALL wishes come true" πŸ˜³

20. Thing i regret the Most
Getting addicted to this show and giving up on my real life!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:) 
Just Chill and have fun!! 
  I wish all of you happiness and only happiness in life.Hope to talk to you all in future.
And yeah I am going to miss you all πŸ˜­ .Okay now i am hungry πŸ˜†  BYE πŸ˜›
Edited by BigBoss6fan - 11 years ago

1.Your Name - Naina

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 8

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Nishu(he's also my best friend in this forum)

3.My first post in season 6... - Was in Sana AT#1https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/66763006

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - No wars..Am a peaceful humanπŸ˜›

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - CmPunk..not that much..but still..

6.Most Memorable person...! Nishu,Chandramukhi,Munna,Khushi,Hina,Simi,Ayesha,Shahzur,Cruiser,The Boss,SP,CmPunk..and each and everyone from Sana AT..I love them all..πŸ€—

7. My favorite Thread/Post - Cherie's post - Just for Laughs..I really love this one..πŸ˜› https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3379931

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣- Godfather's posts are my most favorite..Cruiser's funny topics and Cherie's topics

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 - Cruiser

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† - I won't tellπŸ˜‰ But I really want to kill someone..just need one E-GunπŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - Godfather❀️

11.Most Weird Person...! - Lailakalallu

12.My Drama king/queen? - Imam

13. My choice of winner.. - SanaπŸ‘πŸΌ

14.My achievement on Forum..! - Nothing...😭 Maybe some haters..πŸ˜ƒ

15.Any incident worth Mention - Yes..Nishu came to Delhi with his wife,Neha on Diwali..we decided to meet as THEY came to watch JTHJ not very far from my place..so we decided that I will pm him when I will reach there,but I went to my Di's home and forgot to inform him..Nishu and Neha waited for me for 1 hr..am really sorry for that Nishu..πŸ˜”He forgave me but I still feel guilty for this incident..πŸ€—

16.Thing I'll miss the most -Sana AT the most, BB Forum,All friends/foes,All posts,MID's..everything about this forum..

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yes...πŸ˜ƒ

18.You can see me posting on.. - Wherever Godfather will go..that's what I have decided for now..πŸ˜›

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - I want wishes for my soon to be born bhanja/bhanji and also for my career...Really wish me luck😊

20. Thing i regret the Most - I became inactive in December and I never bashed anyone..ignored the topics where people bashed my fav..I regret it

21.My words to all on forum...:) - This time will always be in my memories..this was one of the best experience I ever had 😊

Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name
MJHTMonayaSajan

Noone

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3292777

Being a loyal Nik fan,I don't support fights n never get involved in oneπŸ˜‰

Noone
Simplypurple😊

"Did anyone notice Niketan???n other families"
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3369869
(bcz I have never received 70 likes for my any other postπŸ˜‰)

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣
by MissCherie

8.Person that Made me go 🀣
-Cruiser-
Noone...

I am not a stalkerπŸ˜‰

11.Most Weird Person...!
I have not interacted with forum member that muchπŸ˜›
(No..I am NOT Del to give politically correct answersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

12.My Drama king/queen?
Same as above

Niketan Madhok all the way!!!!😳😳

Learned meaning of lots of Hindi words (mostly abusive)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Live Discussion Threads n Live stream updates by simplypurple

Depends on the contestants and my time scheduleπŸ˜›
I am thinking of actively joining Veera forum once BB6 ends!!!😊

Well...I always need luck in examsπŸ˜›

Not joining the forum from day1

Chill guys!!!Don't fight so hard for the celebrities you support...
They might not even care...πŸ˜›
All the Best!!!
Wish to interact with all of you again!!!

Edited by MJHTMonayaSajan - 11 years ago
1.Your Name: Sarah

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): I am not very active on IF and the only member in my buddy list is cruiser and that's because he added me (thank you)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum):  I don't have any friends on BB forum, I used to be an active member long time ago and had friends in Pakistani seriel and kaisa yeh pyar hai forum.

3.My first post in season 6...: Don't remember

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): I am very proud to say that I have never had any fights on IF... I am a very peaceful person πŸ˜Š

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): None

6.Most Memorable person...!: I've enjoyed post of many members such as Cruiser (i find him post very funny), Dexterkilaila (although I disagree with her views on Salman Khan, but I do enjoy reading her post on BB contestants), Chandramuki (same as dexterkilaila, i disagree with her views on Salman Khan, but I like her sarcasm and witty answers). I also enjoyed GodFather's funny posts...

7. My favorite Thread/Post: Any thread that has a positive discussion/debate going on. 

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£: Funopsis(s) by Cruiser

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£: Cruiser and GodFather

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†: No one 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: No one

11.Most Weird Person...!: Umm some Urvashi hater nigella (i don't know if I spelled it right)

12.My Drama king/queen?: From BB contestants Aashka and Sampat

13. My choice of winner..: My top choices are Niketan or Urvashi and I would not mind Imam winning too...

14.My achievement on Forum..!: None, I am not here to achieve anything, my sole reason to visit the forums is to read people's views on BB contestants

15.Any incident worth Mention: None really

16.Thing I'll miss the most: BB6

17.i'll be in next season or not?: May be...

18.You can see me posting on..: I don't know may be in Pakistani serial forum...

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!: I have a 14 months old daughter who is my life and if you can just wish her a happy, healthy and a successful life and may she become a coolness of my eyes.

20. Thing i regret the Most: None

21.My words to all on forum...:): Hi everyone, I wish you all best of luck in life and success in whatever you do - Ameen. Just one request, please do not make hate post for contestants you do not like. It doesn't do anything except for creating fights between members. I really don't think it is worth it to fight over a celebrity. Whoever will win is not going to share their winnings with you so you do not have anything to gain. So please be polite and if you don't agree to someone's views don't bash them and just move on. May Allah (swt) bless you all. Edited by saarahkhann - 11 years ago
 MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 

1.Your Name: Hades

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): I didn't count.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): I think first new friend is Chandramukhi

3.My first post in season 6: To Quote myself "I don't watch the show, but I make random posts and in depth commentary anyways."

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): With some unknown prudes who couldn't handle BiggNikk

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): Axeion. And I spammed her to.

6.Most Memorable person...!: Too many to remember

7. My favorite Thread/Post : The Invites only Sapna AT

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  B grade film revelations

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Mullah Akbar

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Akash08

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : The sexy ones I have my eyes on

11.Most Weird Person...!: ChrisWoakes

12.My Drama king/queen? Cruiser

13. My choice of winner.. NikkUrvi

14.My achievement on Forum..! A harem that rivals that of Mullah

15.Any incident worth Mention Shhh! I'd be warned for obscenity! 😳

16.Thing I'll miss the most My harem

17.i'll be in next season or not? Who knows...

18.You can see me posting on.. DM or BS

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Wish me for graduation and send good luck my way for landing a good job

20. Thing i regret the Most: No regrets

21.My words to all on forum...:) Live Long and Prosper and May the Force Be With You
Edited by return_to_hades - 11 years ago
1.Your Name   : The one everyone loves.

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  3

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  : No one

Daily Discussion Thread: 9th Oct 2012 (Page 50)

"What's with Rajeev and his annoying monologues??Crinnnggee!!! "

WHY       : I called sensitive people sensitive!
WHERE : LF

"I know!!! People get so touchy as if the contestants they are supporting will ever acknowledge their existence!!!It is just a show where they are the ones who will benefit from it, not us.Just coz they do not know how to ignore or cant stand the idea of being a minority group they bring up such petty issues it is unbelievable. I feel they take it personally like they have been losing their money on it. I would feel bad if nik or urv got eliminated but I wont go around bashing SAD fans over it. Such cry babies I tell you."

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)    No one

6.Most Memorable person...!   Chandramukhi and Cruiser.Didn't talk to them much but the only names I am sure to remember till next season.

7. My favorite Thread/Post  LUF minus the silly warnings and sensitive little babies !!

8.Thread that Made me go Cruiser and togepe's on Urvee's revenge.Very creative.

8.Person that Made me go   NO ONE in particular

9.Person am Going to kill I wanted to kill some Sana fans who ruined the fun of LF.grrr

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  No one

11.Most Weird Person...!     Isa...Pillu Paul? Really !!

12.My Drama king      THE BOSS

13. My choice of winner..       NIKETAN MADHOK / URVASHI DHOLAKIA

14.My achievement on Forum..!  !&@^ posts since Oct.Phew!Just One warning.Phew!

15.Any incident worth Mention 3 mod notes for one silly chat thread.

16.Thing I'll miss the most      Figuring NIK out woth like minded peeps!

17.I'll be in next season or not?Hell yeah!!

18.You can see me posting on..    BB 7

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Everyday is bid and wishes are always welcome πŸ˜ƒ

20. Thing i regret the Most    Not discovering IF before this season.  

21.My words to all on forum...:) See you all next season with many Imam and NIK like entertainers as contestants. Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 11 years ago

1.Your Name:

Isa_Rahman AKA Balbir_Goa 😎

1 Million Friends + 4 MOD Friends

Lallan Top Most funny lines ever + First time on the Same Team !!!

Kashif Qureshi is a Pervert 😲

Wars with Vishna fans on there pukeness but no warnings as of yet cause i am an angel. πŸ˜³

Chikna_Mundaa - Loves to write compliments about me πŸ˜›

Most Members Penta nishu gunia Cruiser mahekno1 sharon omni chadramukhi cheerie xaffron shayari faraan ania shahzaur tanya sosweet bluerobin laxmi simplypurple neha mithibani nishita charu21 simi bwsweetu Munna lallantop nitustdewani hardyboy punk kizley nandu fbomb theboss bullseye sarasingh sweatharz hina crystalline sonia
|Persephone| Autumn togepe Angeljot Nipun97 suyesh rafuchakkar firegun kaushikbasu khamoosh ks_sherya wat_up tanvismile Chingari saitan lajjwati goodgirl18 chitrashi GODfather naina khushi aashra tarza pallavi kanak. wiseman1 mayandarah DEDE Zee_News Daps

All Rajev + Sana threads made by me + Lallan (RajNa Rules)

Vishna Appreciation Thread

Cruiser, Lallan Top,  |Persephone|, Pentaminous, Chikna_Mundaa, DexterkiLaila, Chandramukhi, TheBoss, Autumn, Angel Jot

Zee_News for giving fake spoiler news about my Paul Pacino

All of India forums hopefully πŸ˜ƒ but mostly

Cruiser, Lallan Top,|Persephone|, Pentaminous, Chikna_Mundaa, DexterkiLaila, Chandramukhi, TheBoss, Autumn, Angel Jot

11.Most Weird Person...!

Tarza... Does not even want a hug from me or call her buddy... πŸ€—

12.My Drama king/queen?

Nishu786 - Disallowed entry from Sana AT for the Raju love πŸ˜†

Rajev Paul AKA Paul Pacino

Craziet Rajev Paul Fan Member Award + Becoming A Rockerz

All incidents were worth mentioning when im in the thread πŸ˜› To be specific people loved me or hated me for my over the top Rajev Love πŸ˜ƒ

All the bashing, fighting with the mods and entertainment from all members in all the threads. Was great to lock horns with the best of the best. Also will miss uploading the sneak peeks/Uncensored Videos thread.

4 Sure No doubt Brother !!!!

Only Bigg Boss Forum, I am Exclusively booked to make appearence on here every year...

Maybe Future wedding to Sunny Leone, Wish me luck πŸ˜ƒ

Never regret anything, because in the end it makes you who you are. I also believe in living life to the fullest, taking risks and enjoying life without any regrets.

Always remember it's a game show don't take it so seriousely, just enjoy the show. Furthermore It was really nice interacting with you all, i really had gr8 time in this forum...& i'll be missing all of you. I will always remember my good times in this BB6 Alag Che forum πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name
Prerna

-

It was in Sana AT

So far, None
πŸ₯±

None

All members of Sana AT, very very nice and wonderful people.
Also Cruiser for creative and funny posts
πŸ˜ƒ

Probably LF Discussion Or Sana AT, I really liked both.

Cruisers threads are very funny , i enjoyed them.

-Cruiser-

Noone...

None

11.Most Weird Person...!
                        Some people who bash unnecessarily and are quite mean. I dont like such people

12.My Drama king/queen?
Same as above

I want  Sana to win , i really like her.  😳😳

I learned how much time i can waste here.
πŸ˜†

I was quite surprised at Aashus elimination & all the rumors that day.

The entire show.

Depends on the contestants and my time also. If i like a contestant, probably yes.

I dont know. Lets See😊

Probably life. 😊

I wish i was here from day1. Missed some days.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
~~
Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ke, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte
πŸ˜›

Lots of love to everyone, miss you all.

And now Imam style, OK byeee.
πŸ˜‰
Edited by Prerna_ - 11 years ago