Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name
DejaVu./ DV, Somy, Somz

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
Knew Many from Before BB6,But added 5 new ppl here.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
Don't remember,Who cares.πŸ˜†

3.My first post in season 6...
Probably on Meena's(Yankees) party thread.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
In Sapna's vulgar hand movement thread, Said something Anti-Salman.πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
F-Bomb,who thought I was a guy.

6.Most Memorable person...!
All the members I chat with.πŸ€—

7. My favorite Thread/Post 
Give an email ID to all contestants

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 
Most of Ms Cherie's posts

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£
MsCherie,Godfather,HellSeher(Kvlt)

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
Not stupid to tell and Kill.πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
Stalking is bad for health.πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!
Many..πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen?
My??

13. My choice of winner..
Niketan or Urvashi.

14.My achievement on Forum..!
πŸ˜† Achievement on Forum?? Yeah Procrastinating more important work due to spending time on this forum.

15.Any incident worth Mention
Being called out by Mods 3 times .Never been warned before.πŸ˜† This should go on achievement on forum I guess.πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most
Live Feed. πŸ˜­

17.i'll be in next season or not?
As long as there is unlimited Wifi.πŸ˜†

18.You can see me posting on..
Bollywood Section.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
Wish me good luck for everything.πŸ€—

20. Thing i regret the Most
Regrets? For an Online persona? None.πŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:)
Don't turn into a Fanbot or a Moderator. Both injurious for your mental health.

Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1.Your Name Amina Ahmed Raza 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) erm... one or two i guess 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Cruiser 

3.My first post in season 6... Dont remember 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I haven't any !

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Dont remember I guess Isa Rehman

6.Most Memorable person...! Cruiser and Tanya 
(As i like their posts) 

7. My favorite Thread/Post  All Fun posts made by Cruiser  

8.Thread that Made me go Winners are class apart by Cruiser and one he mad eon entry of Imam in main house 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Cruiser  and Miss charlie 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† No one 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one  .. i m not sure abt it  

11.Most Weird Person...! Isa Rehman 

12.My Drama king/queen? ---- Not mine but I guess for every one else as well .. Del and Rajeev 

13. My choice of winner..  Urvashi or Niketan 

14.My achievement on Forum..! appreciation on my posts 

15.Any incident worth Mention no 

16.Thing I'll miss the most forum it self 

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yeah sure .. I loveee Big boss 

18.You can see me posting on.. no where besides Big boss 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Pray that may we (me and husband) become proud parents soon β˜ΊοΈInshaAllah 

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing 

21.My words to all on forum...:) ... avoid fights ..just enjoy your time here as we are not getting the price money for creating the mess.. stay blessed all !  
1.Your Name Saitan or Nanu πŸ˜›

2.HITSCORE  30 πŸ˜ƒ

3.My First Dew Don't remember πŸ˜”

3.My first post in season 6... Don't remember but may be something supporting Sapna πŸ˜›

4.My First War... No wars...No warnings here...Am a sweet saitan...πŸ˜›

5. Me Fire he/she is ice Gunia is the only one to scrap me πŸ˜³ but Omni sends PMs the most (fan wars)...πŸ˜›

6.Most Memorable person...! So many are there...πŸ˜›

7. My favorite Thread/Post Sapna-Imam AT, Fishy AT

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Fun posts by cruiserji and Cherie

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ cruiserji and Cherie

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† No one

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one, am not a stalker

11.Most Weird Person...! There are many weird trolls here posting hate posts

12.My Drama king/queen? No one

13. My choice of winner.. Sapna/ Imam

14.My achievement on Forum..! Completed more than 1500 posts

15.Any incident worth MentionFound so many fellow bengalis

16.Thing I'll miss the most The fun and the fanboats...πŸ˜†

17.i'll be in next season or not? Will defo try, depend on my work😊

18.You can see me posting on..Neutral forums (don't watch other TV shows)

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!My birthday

20. Thing i regret the Most Started posting from the fifth week not the firstπŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:) Have fun and keep rocking...πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by saitan - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
1.Your Name Xeta, 
 Dex, Dexy, 
 Dexter, Dexola, Laila, Chokri...you name it...these people love giving me names.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Wouldn't know, I accept every friend request I get. Never counted them. πŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Maya aka Lajjawati. She used to talk about BB forum on BS long time ago. Thanks to her, I joined this forum last year and loved it! Too bad, she self banned and left this year! 😑I miss you Maya meri jaan!πŸ€—

3.My first post in season 6... As always it was in Meena's party thread. That is the inaugural ball of every BB season.πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : I have had so many fights with so many people and received so many warnings from so many moderators that I cannot even keep count anymore. So couldn't tell ya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) My forum kiddie brother Cmpunk, he's a sweetheart!πŸ€— He makes me smile with his random "hey Dexy" scraps in the middle of my work day. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...! Oh there are so many but I'm only gonna name those with whom I have had NO personal interaction since I don't want to miss out on anyone I know, accidentally. So it would have to be: Godfather, Mullah Akbar, Chitrashi and Scofield

7. My favorite Thread/Post:  My favorite thread is probably one of Mullah's religious rants.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ : All of Mullah Akbar's threads. He has the best sense of humor on the planet. I'm gonna use his "you're a waste of good carbon" line one of these days since I'm a science geek myself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Godfather, Mullah Akbar. What can I say...these are two succinctly hilarious gentlemen.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Oh so many...πŸ˜†...nah...No one actually. When I leave a forum, I leave the animosity behind. Did the same in BB5 as well as JDJ and I'll do the same now. Although I'd like to apologize to Mr. Management and Guess_Wh0 for misunderstanding and fighting with them on countless occasions.  I was out of line a lot of times. Did not see it then but I've been seeing it for the last couple of days. Perhaps, I needed a bucket of ice cold water thrown at me for that. πŸ˜†I do owe an apology to these two guys, so I am sorry and I say it publicly with all my heart. πŸ˜ƒ

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one is interesting enough to hold my attention that long. I have an attention span of a 10 year old ADD kid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!  ME? πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen? I am a drama queen myself.😎 Kisi aur ko mere sar ka taz kyun dena πŸ˜†

13. My choice of winner..  Imam or Sana.

14.My achievement on Forum..! This is no achievement, it is just what I do to kill time at work but then I get super addicted and invested and burn my own ass. But hey you live and learn.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention Yea, the number of whacked and crazy MID premis that came after me this season.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most I miss Aaliya (Rafa), Estella and Lajja a lot! πŸ˜­

17.I'll be in next season or not? Yes, I will definitely be in the next season's forum but not as Dexterkilaila. Dhund sako toh dundh lo! πŸ˜Ž

18.You can see me posting on...Nowhere, I'm making a giant leap in real life soon so this is my last stop until October, 2013. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yep but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.😎

20. Thing i regret the Most Not regret per say but If I have inadvertently hurt anyone's emotions, feelings or sentiments, then I apologize. I am highly opinionated and passionate about what I believe in. And I'm not a diplomatic person by any stretch of the imagination so I do tend to step on people's toes quite frequently. I really can't remember who and how many I've angered or hurt (that bad, eh? πŸ˜†)  so in general I am sorry if  you were hurt by one of my comments. Wish I could take it back but I can't. That's all I gotta say.☯️

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Demolish the baggage behind.πŸ₯³

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

1.Your Name:  Mahek

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):  12

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum):   FBOMB (Gumrah)

3.My first post in season 6... :   Cannot remember (short term memory loss) πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ):   I have had no wars here and have never received any warnings πŸ˜ƒ. 

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): FBOMB (Gumrah),  she is a very beautiful person and a true friend.  She has a great sense of humour, I have found a great friend in her, wish her all the happiness in the world.πŸ˜‰

CMPUNK, he is a great guy but loves to irritate me, he is also a great friend. By the way Punk who is nominated?πŸ˜‰

6.Most Memorable person...!   Too many people, I would like to start off with FBOMB (Gumrah), she has been an awesome friend.  The rest are:

~~~~, HelloHiByeBye- , Pentaminous , Faraan_4_Shweta , Nishu786 , -Chandramukhi- , Saniya93, sweetrahz , Be.A.Rebel, shayari, CMPunk, -Xaffron- , cruiser51 , mythical , HinaMahekian , tanya.91, ShahZur4Cruiser , ashdgr8, sonia1230, mayandrah, dipali13, nupsie, tuntunituntuni, shaf13
ablazedmelody, Shamainchara01, Khushi, fire_gun, hardboy09, MissCherie, kaushikbasu, Isa_Rahman, MadOwhat, shreyanag, monikabasra, Omnipotence, return_to_hades, SharonNeedles, simplypurple, PriyaBB, Inquisitivesoul, Arsha_Kriyansh, Cruiser, Dexterkilaila, lovelygirly, TheBigTamasha, sosweet...and many more.

7. My favorite Thread/PostUrvashi's AT 😳

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣:   All of Cruiser funny threads and MissCherie funny threads.

8.Person that Made me go 🀣: Godfather

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†: I will have to think about that one πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end:  All my friends I have made here, guys always watch your backs never know I might be stalking you πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!:  No doubt about this one, its the one and only nigella (so many disgusting post from this person against contestants) 🀒

12.My Drama king/queen? All of us  πŸ˜†

13. My choice of winner.. : Urvashi

14.My achievement on Forum..! :  I reached 4767 posts (at the start of the season I was on 1600 posts), I have never posted as much as I have this year so yeah an achievement for me. πŸ˜ƒ

15.Any incident worth Mention:   When Del was evicted. πŸ˜‰ BB saved me from suffering a heart attack in the final (if Del had won in the finals I would have suffered a heart attack) πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most:   Everyone member (yep including people who were in the enemy gang I meant who did not support Urvashi), made some great friends here and have found out there are still good people out there.  Love you all πŸ€—

17.i'll be in next season or not?  I cannot say that I will not be here coz I said after last season that I hate BB after Juhi won, but see I still came πŸ˜†, so maybe I will be here neaxt season.

18.You can see me posting on..:   Maybe Nach Baliye, I mostly post here on BB

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!:  I need everyone's wishes and prayers, I have been trying for a baby for the last 7 years and it's just not happening.  If you guys can take some time out to pray for me it will mean alot to me.

20. Thing i regret the Most:  I had a tiny tiny tiny little argument with Isa_Rehman but now regret it and want to tell him that I am sorry.  I don't get into arguments but uss din shahid mera dimaag kharab ho gaya tha😳

21.My words to all on forum...:)   Life is too short, live it to the fullest, All of you please always keep smiling, I wish every single one of you here all the best in life, Ishallah all of your dreams come true:

Zindagi bhi ek kavita ki tarah hai,
Kuch ummeedon ki, kuch chahton ki,
Gham jiska sheershak hai,
bhavna jiska ghar,
pal pal ka fer,
khwahishon ka mela,
hawa ke saath jo bole,
toofan ka saath dekar
sugandh ke saath jo failey,
dilon mein jo jagah bana le,
bas kuch khushi dekar,
yahi hai zindagi,
jo ek kavita ki tarah hai.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

1.Your Name Shreya

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) None

3.My first post in season 6... Introducing myself

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I never got one πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) No one

6.Most Memorable person...! tanya.91

7. My favorite Thread/Post  there were quite a few

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 The kitty thread by tweetie

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Tweetie

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Every Sallu hater πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one

11.Most Weird Person...! No one

12.My Drama king/queen? No one

13. My choice of winner..  Urvashi

14.My achievement on Forum..! None

15.Any incident worth Mention None

16.Thing I'll miss the most Nothing

17.i'll be in next season or not? Maybe

18.You can see me posting on.. Many different forums: CID, Shapath, FIR, Balika Vadhu, Bollywood Forum, The Serial, Coolbie & Videobie, Harry Potter, and News Room are main

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! I'm searching for a full-time job! Help me!!!

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Live life with masti!

This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

1.Your Name Xeta, 
 Dex, Dexy, 
 Dexter, Dexola, Laila, Chokri...you name it...these people love giving me names.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Wouldn't know, I accept every friend request I get. Never counted them. πŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Maya aka Lajjawati. She used to talk about BB forum on BS long time ago. Thanks to her, I joined this forum last year and loved it! Too bad, she self banned and left this year! 😑I miss you Maya meri jaan!πŸ€—

3.My first post in season 6... As always it was in Meena's party thread. That is the inaugural ball of every BB season.πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : I have had so many fights with so many people and received so many warnings from so many moderators that I cannot even keep count anymore. So couldn't tell ya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) My forum kiddie brother Cmpunk, he's a sweetheart!πŸ€— He makes me smile with his random "hey Dexy" scraps in the middle of my work day. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...! Oh there are so many but I'm only gonna name those with whom I have had NO personal interaction since I don't want to miss out on anyone I know, accidentally. So it would have to be: Godfather, Mullah Akbar, Chitrashi and Scofield

7. My favorite Thread/Post:  My favorite thread is probably one of Mullah's religious rants.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ : All of Mullah Akbar's threads. He has the best sense of humor on the planet. I'm gonna use his "you're a waste of good carbon" line one of these days since I'm a science geek myself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Godfather, Mullah Akbar. What can I say...these are two succinctly hilarious gentlemen.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Oh so many...πŸ˜†...nah...No one actually. When I leave a forum, I leave the animosity behind. Did the same in BB5 as well as JDJ and I'll do the same now. Although I'd like to apologize to Mr. Management and Guess_Wh0 for misunderstanding and fighting with them on countless occasions.  I was out of line a lot of times. Did not see it then but I've been seeing it for the last couple of days. Perhaps, I needed a bucket of ice cold water thrown at me for that. πŸ˜†I do owe an apology to these two guys, so I am sorry and I say it publicly with all my heart. πŸ˜ƒ

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one is interesting enough to hold my attention that long. I have an attention span of a 10 year old ADD kid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!  ME? πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen? I am a drama queen myself.😎 Kisi aur ko mere sar ka taz kyun dena πŸ˜†

13. My choice of winner..  Imam or Sana.

14.My achievement on Forum..! This is no achievement, it is just what I do to kill time at work but then I get super addicted and invested and burn my own ass. But hey you live and learn.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention Yea, the number of whacked and crazy MID premis that came after me this season.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most I miss Aaliya (Rafa), Estella and Lajja a lot! πŸ˜­

17.I'll be in next season or not? Yes, I will definitely be in the next season's forum but not as Dexterkilaila. Dhund sako toh dundh lo! πŸ˜Ž

18.You can see me posting on...Nowhere, I'm making a giant leap in real life soon so this is my last stop until October, 2013. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yep but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.😎

20. Thing i regret the Most Not regret per say but If I have inadvertently hurt anyone's emotions, feelings or sentiments, then I apologize. I am highly opinionated and passionate about what I believe in. And I'm not a diplomatic person by any stretch of the imagination so I do tend to step on people's toes quite frequently. I really can't remember who and how many I've angered or hurt (that bad, eh? πŸ˜†)  so in general I am sorry if  you were hurt by one of my comments. Wish I could take it back but I can't. That's all I gotta say.☯️

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Demolish the baggage behind.πŸ₯³

Dex wanted this post to be seen, so I'm quoting it.
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Dex wanted this post to be seen, so I'm quoting it.

OMG! Did she took a self ban again?  Aww, tell her I'll miss her here...only 2-3 days left for the finale ..she should've stayed till then 
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1.Your Name : faiza elahi     

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) met some really amazing ppl but buddy request kaam ne he send ki hai :p

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : Cruiser 😊

3.My first post in season 6...was my thread about BBs new format

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )two weeks ago when i threatened to kill rajeev πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book emost..) no one 😭

6.Most Memorable person...! cm punk

7. My favorite Thread/Post : the LF thread or any member bashing threads☺️

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL suhanasweety;s

8.Person that Made me go ROFL : mr cherie

9.Person am Going to killLOL : mullahh akbar saab

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :  no one

11.Most Weird Person...!  Isa rehman

12.My Drama king/queen? No one

13. My choice of winner..niketan

14.My achievement on Forum..! ehmm nothing

15.Any incident worth Mention : nop

16.Thing I'll miss the most : LF thread ka thrill

17.i'll be in next season or not? : for sure

18.You can see me posting on.. LF threads

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishe

20. Thing i regret the Most : no regrets

21.My words to all on forum...:) larai larai maaf karo Allah ka ghar saaf karro πŸ˜†
Edited by faiza_elahi202 - 11 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: faiza_elahi202

1.Your Name : faiza elahi     

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) met some really amazing ppl but buddy request kaam ne he send ki hai :p

3.My first post in season 6...was my thread about BBs new format

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )two weeks ago when i threatened to kill rajeev πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book emost..) no one 😭

6.Most Memorable person...! cm punk

7. My favorite Thread/Post : the LF thread or any member bashing threads☺️

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL suhanasweety;s

8.Person that Made me go ROFL : mr cherie

9.Person am Going to killLOL : mullahh akbar saab

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :  no one

11.Most Weird Person...! isa

12.My Drama king/queen? Cruiser

13. My choice of winner..niketan

14.My achievement on Forum..! ehmm nothing

15.Any incident worth Mention : nop

16.Thing I'll miss the most : LF thread ka thrill

17.i'll be in next season or not? : for sure

18.You can see me posting on.. LF threads

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishe

20. Thing i regret the Most : no regrets

21.My words to all on forum...:) larai larai maaf karo Allah ka ghar saaf karro πŸ˜†

πŸ€—