PKYEK2 - Destroyed For Love - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
waitingEdited by ..Bournville.. - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry for keeping you waiting guys. I will sure unres within this weekend. sorry again. :(
Posted: 9 years ago
My sincere apologies to everyone. I am very sorry for the delay! but like I said to dishu..i was nt in a mind frame to analyse. Still..I may could have been..bt again dfl is Important and i didnot wanted to spoil it by executing the job in a wrong frame of mind. I hope you will understand me and forgive.
Analysis for episode 60 unreserved!
And if incase i have missed any part please do let me know.😊
Thank You so much Indu. I hope you are feeling better now. 
Your summing up of the characters was really outstanding. You expressed how you felt about them, just the way we wanted our audience to feel about them, so reading a confirmation about the same really made our day.

It was essential that the emotional side of Rehan be maintained in balance, else too much emotions and him pairing up with Liana just liek that would have been unrealistic.

same with Alina Kshitij. While they did not have issues like Rehan Liana, but making them emrace each other openly without any worry in mind would have been unrealistic. so they had to do the next best thing. start their relationship with an open mind and focus only on present with only hope but not promises for the future which would always be uncertain. 
Thank you for that wonderful analysis Indu 👏 U summed it all up perfectly and ur one of the best readers any writer can ever hope for 😃 Not only bcoz ur sweet and kind with your encouraging words but u grasp the essence of the story so well that a writer feels satisfied that atleast there is one reader who got the intended message 🤗 And thats how I feel right now. 
Rehan is probably the most complex character I have ever written and I love him the most. There is so much to him that any writer will be presented with multiple opportunities to experiment with his character and it was a sheer treat to me 😉 Thanks a ton Dishu 🤗 I only ever wrote on Rehan unless you count the small Abhay Advik scene in the last but previous episode and I feel so happy about it! I am glad u understand where he is coming from and didn't judge him harshly for the wrong deeds he committed for he too was vulnerable to emotions right? He had been wronged too.

The fav part of mine in this epi was Alina Kshitij scene and it was brilliantly executed 👏 Kudos to the writer and the team 👏 They had never really been a couple but still they had a certain spark about them and I am glad Alina gave herself one more chance. Yes. Here I would say Alina gave a chance to herself more than Kshitij. Coz she had closed herself to feel any emotions. She had closed the doors to her own happiness burdened with the responsibility of being the luna queen. But being that doesn't mean you can't enjoy life right? You can still shoulder your responsibilities and still open urself to happiness when it knocks on ur door.

Then at last we have our Abhiya! The heart of DFL ❤️ Am glad Abhay gave up his authority to Advik. He has endured enough and its time he left everything behind to enjoy a quiet life with his lady love 😳 Being all powerful doesn't mean you could be a good ruler too. A leader is one who can keep aside his own personal interests and work for the well being of his people. I am not saying Abhay wouldn't do it but when it comes to Pia the rest of the world vanishes for him 😆 Its good Advik took over coz he doesn't let his heart rule over his head and he can keep the greater good of his people in mind while at the same time be with Sama who has now proved herself to be an equal to him 😊 

All in all a gr8 effort by the team 👏 Credit should goto all the writers and not to forget those who took up the responsibility to drive this - Dishu and Shreya 👏 👏 👏 If it weren't for them, then there wouldn't be a DFL in the first place coz they ensured that the readers got the updates frequently and planned it very well 👏 Hats off guys! U have surely set an example for all the group FF ventures here. Never came across anyone that was this well executed 👏 And the articles on interviews, twists and even the siggies and VMs were fab 👏 U guys have done a stupendous job and you deserve a big round of applause 👏

It was no less than having to watch a show on TV 👍🏼
Thank you so much Indu. It was a tough job managing DFL even at the best of time, so for the analyst to say it was good is a huge compliment especially because for a lot of us it was the first time experimenting with characters who are mostly grey.

My thanks to Dishu for managing everything and Mandy for writing Rehan just as he should have been written.

And I guess Dishu and Mandy have already said everything else so I find myself short of words 😆
Reserved.

There are loads of chapters, and I'll read them as time permits and edit once I'm done :)
wow this is awesome 👏⭐️😳 thanks for this post 😃
Mission for 2015: Read DFL the minute I'm done with everything else. And catch up with everyone.