Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First episode Analysis:

The episode was well written specially in terms of emotions. Abhay and Pia living in their happy bubble finally finding peace and love they deserve. Everything seems absolutely perfect and happy but next minute everything changed. Next moment the episode took a leap and reached 2013 πŸ˜†
well it has two sides. one too much shown for 1 episode and it's going to be difficult maintaining the track running in 2083. because if you really want the track to sound like real you have to emphasize on the changes in society, world and surrounding in 2083.  Another side is positive, viewers will keep wondering what happened in between, how human Abhay turned into vampire again and that too a ruthless one. It creates suspense and questions in the very first episodes so viewers will try to find the answer of the questions and thus, continue watching. Good move by the cvs πŸ‘
Pia being Misha's grand daughter can be easily assumed as old Pia already dead for sure and Abhay might too and in course of situation turned into a vampire. prime question will remain what made him a cruel ruthless vampire? Alina's character turns interesting and here too only assumptions can work since we can't judge by 1 episode how she became confident enough to rule the werewolves. 
For now as a viewer Im also looking forward to the story getting unfolded and my special attention would be how CVs will maintain a track of 2083 and if they can do justice to it or not. 

Thank you 

Tanzie πŸ˜³ 

Character Analysis by Mandy

Analysis for Episode 1(01/01/2013):

In the opening sequence, we are taken to the time where one year has passed by and Abhay and Pia are still enjoying their blissful marital life unaware of the storm that is headed their way  It is ironic to note that fate played a cruel game yet again by seperating two soulmates πŸ˜­ It was penned down brilliantly n not only was a visual treat as well what with the writer describing the scene like it was unfolding before the viewers very eyes πŸ˜³ Perfect ambience for 2 love birds to take a break from their hectic mundane life - mundane yet blissfull for once they were not threatened by any dark supernatural forces. The small jibe they shared where Abhay taunted Pia for not being aware of her husband's talents despite this being their ermmm β˜ΊοΈ 2nd honeymoon πŸ˜³ Though they were living their blissful forever they still found it hard to believe that they had come this far. Of course, was it any easy for them? What with Abhay being a vampire who lived in denial punishing himself for no fault of his, n Pia a fragile human who had the courage to battle the supernatural world to snatch her love from the clutches of death turning him into a human  Phew! Its one helluva journey  But did they get to live their happily ever after? Lets see what fate had in store for them.
Scene then zooms 70 years ahead where Abhay is back to being what he once was - a despicable monster terrorizing the peaceful valley of Dehradun πŸ˜­ But but... it doesn't just end here folks. He is a vampire but unlike before, he is no longer the vampire who despised his inhuman existence. Rather he revels in it  We now see that Abhay is the leader of the vampire clan who knows no mercy  n to testify this, we see how he cold heartedly commands his clan member to kill the vampire who has been attacked by another vampire of his coven, Advik. From the little of what we get to see Advik is a rebellious vampire who does not wish to be bound or tamed. A vampire who lives life on his own terms and Abhay being the clan ruler is furious on him. But I am sure Advik will remain unaffected by Abhay.
Then in some part of New York, we are now introduced to Pia Rathod who is Pia's bff cum sister's granddaughter. Ever since Pia Dobriyal aka Pia Raichand died a mysterious death, the once effervescent Misha is no longer what she used to be before as she is devastated n grief stricken πŸ˜­ Pia Rathod surprisingly is her late great aunt's mirror image - with the same luscious curls, innocent beautiful baby brown eyes. What remains to be seen is if Pia Rathod is indeed Pia Dobriyal's reincarnation πŸ˜• Pia sets out for Dehradun to meet her ailing grandmother.
How can we forget the famous Khurana clan? πŸ˜› We now see that Alina has taken reigns of her mother's legacy n is the queen of the werewolf clan. Alina who once held a neutral view on their enemy is now at war with the vampires. She still doesn't hold the age old prejudice her mother Deepanita n brother Jeh once held against the vampires but she can no longer overlook the circumstances before her either  She is after all the clan leader now n she is answerable to her clan. The man she once loved with all her heart knowing that he is her sworn enemy has now turned into a monster hell bent on being the reason for the dwindling figures of her race. She now has to take a stand against the vampires.
What happened to Pia Dobriyal? Why did Abhay turn to a life he bid goodbye to long ago? Has Pia reborn again as Pia Rathod? What is the mystery behind Advik? What will be the outcome of the war between vampires and werewolves? Will Alina be able to destroy the man she once loved for the sake of her clan?
Stay tuned folks πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by PKYEK2-DFL - 10 years ago
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail

The opening sequence introduces us to the leader of the vamprie clan who is now rules the supernatural world and not just the vampires, thanks to the treaty made by the late mother of the queen of the witches. Abhay who was once a kind hearted vampire who had not let the beast in him win over the humanity buried in the depths of the dead heart is now a ruthless ruler, true to his nature  He feels nothing - no love, no joy, no sorrow n is a soulless creature. This leads one to wonder what really transpired 70 years ago? Being a vampire is not a first for him but yet why a drastic change in him?  He cold heartedly asked his henchman to execute three witches bcoz they refused him their blood.

One interesting point to note here is that a person who doesn't tolerate anybody breaking the rules in his regime is being a little lenient with Advik, a notorious vampire who loves to leave matters in a state of disarray πŸ˜† But one is compelled to think if Advik could in turn be the key to restoring balance in the supernatural world. Also about his weakness what could that be? Any ties with Advik's human life or his mate who could probably be a vampire? Or a ghost from his past? He surely seems to be a mysterious character n a good job done by CVs on this front πŸ‘ 

But at the same time a term was mentioned n there is no clarity on the same right now - 'mated vampires' πŸ˜• I hope the CVs keep this in mind n reveal as to what exactly it is all about n dont forget things like the CVs did in season 1 πŸ˜† Well the biggest being the name of the lead character πŸ˜› I am still wondering when Piashree changed to Piyali overnight? πŸ˜›

Assuming Liana is the witch queen I can understand her concern. She is worried for her people n she now wants to meet Alina to sort this issue out. I waiting to see what this liasion will lead to. I am hoping for a good clash of the titans. Two power houses vs one  supreme house of power😎 Interesting πŸ˜Š 

Alina must be torn from within to be plotting against the person who had once been her pillar of strength n her love  But now that she is the leader she is answerable to her people n she needs to uphold justice. But being Abhay's friend isn't she aware of what had happnened n y Abhay is what he is today? Cant she reach out to him n help him? πŸ˜• I guess I shall wait for future episodes to give me a lead on that πŸ€”  Coming to Prateik y do I feel he spells bad news? Or is it just my wayward imagination? Its too early to decide on that n I shall wait for the CVs to give a clear picture yet again on this.

Misha seems to be critical πŸ˜­. Considering her age, which must be around 90 or more she must be I feel. Her pain over having lost her BFF n sister is evident in the manner she reminiscnes about her πŸ˜­ But if Pia(Rathore) is Pia's reincarnation then I am wondering why Pia cantr recollect bits of her old life? Or is that part being saved for later here? Questions, questions, questions πŸ˜† So far good job CVs πŸ‘ for maintaining the edge to the story πŸ‘ 

Pia n Abhay finally met though u cant it a meeting πŸ˜† They barely saw each other's face n already we see sparks flying between them πŸ˜‰ I am sure a good dose of Abhiya will keep fans engrossed in the show πŸ˜Š I know we all have to wait for the face to face confrontation n the build up has to be really good n hopefully CVs dont make us wait too long either πŸ˜› Its interesting to note that though Abhay isn't anything like his formal self Pia's presence does seem to stir some emotions in him n I hope Pia is the key to his salvation πŸ˜³

On the whole the CVs have done a good job πŸ˜Š 3 cheers for them πŸ‘ However there r certain places where they need to put emphasis on. Like the place. The readers should be able to get a clear picture on the location as well. For ex: scene 2 in Rajasthan with the witch queen abruptly shifts to Dehradun n there is no mention of it n neither is there a clear demarcation πŸ˜• So CVs please do keep this in mind. So far I am unable to get a futuristic feel n guys this is very very crucial. I understand tats not the crux of the plot but still the timezone needs to depicted well giving a feel of 2073 n not 2013  

So for now I sign off n I am waiting eagerly for episode 3 πŸ˜ƒ Also I am extremely sorry for posting it so late as I have been too busy in office 

I understand portraying an era 70 years from now is not an easy job but its yet a challenge for the CVs to accomplish it.
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail

Analysis of Episode 3: 

Episode 3 link: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400292

I will start with what I liked in Episode 3 better than episode 2. In episode 2 it seemed one scene is jumping into other. This is what happens in telecasting time as well but here it is necessary to mention the place or where the next scene is moving. Easier for viewers to understand and visualize. In Episode 2 it was included how the scenes changed from Dehradun to North Carolina to Rajshathan. Good job. 

The starting was good. holds on to the mystery. The secrecy of the character Advik and his devilish dialogues makes the character more interesting and draws the attention of the audiences. Questions arising why does Advik wants Abhay's power? Is it just hunger of power and control or there's a deeper secret behind it? Some revenge or back story? Advik's grudge towards Abhay what? And Pia - the eternal love for Abhay. Will Advik add to a triangle with Pia or yet another villain in their epic lovestory. which one? Well done by CVs for the Advik dialogues to give his character certain amount of dark charm and remain the mystery and I can already see girls swooning over his character. He is a complete setup of bad boy. CVs should introduce some sweet charmer too. Now all the young audiences are fond of dark characters.

Coming to next scene. What exactly is Carzo? Considering it's a furistic term CV's didn't think of giving some description or atleast explain what it is? There's no visual so it would leave the viewers in confusion. Please keep it in mind to clear this next time.

The scene with Pia and her grandmother was very beautiful. Nostalgic and gives idea of previous Dehradun and present one as well. Good job. A grandmother's emotional ties with her grandchild were beautiful depicted. This episode gives a lot of idea about Pia's background and thanks to CVs for clearing the confusion about Pia and Abhay's relationship that they are not blood related. Pia's reaction towards Misha's plee of staying in India even after she dies was logically shown. Why would Pia stay if Misha doesn't live longer? She actually has no one except Misha in this place? But as an aged person who has nothing to hold onto Misha'a request towards Pia makes complete sense. Another question arises, then why exactly Pia looks like Abhay's Pia? Is she a doppelganger of her? Or she is resurrection of original Pia coming to this earth to complete the happy ending of the epic love saga of their lives?  There's no doubt Abhay and Pia are destined to clash, to hate and eventually fall in love all over again and Misha's unknown fear of something familiar gives us hints. Is history going to repeat and if this time Abhay and Pia will find their solace and happy ending of their incomplete love saga?

Last part, well so fate awaits with more trouble for Abhay. No surprises here because of what he has become now. So for peace and existence of witch and werewolf clan respectively Queen of Witches Liana and Queen of Werewolves Alina have to join hands to stop the destruction. One side there's evil itself waiting for Abhay's destruction and another side destructor of evils wait to destroy him. So will Pia come and end the darkness of Abhay and bring him back to light?

Written by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Edited by PKYEK2-DFL - 10 years ago
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Link for Episode 4::

::Analysis::

The episode starts off with Pia's dream where she once again finds herself to be captive to a familiar pair of icy blue eyes that haunted her dreams from a long time. The dream which starts off on a beautiful note suddenly takes a horrific turn when those soulful icy blue eyes transform into horrifying red ones. Gone is the man of her dreams n in his place stands a monster n also gone is the stage where she was dancing blissfully n now she finds herself all alone in a jungle  This part was very well written πŸ‘ Fab job Sayu πŸ‘πŸΌ n good choice of song Romi πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Loved Misha n Pia bonding, was very endearing πŸ˜³ Misha is feeling apprehensive abt having called Pia to stay with her in Dehradun. She surely wants her granddaughter beside her in her old days bcoz she is the only living reminder of a sister who was her bff n whom she loved dearly πŸ˜­ But she also knows the dangers that lay ahead of her  She does not want history to repeat once again πŸ˜•

I wish we had got to see more of Alina n Liana. They r two power packed queens in their own right. CVs plz do make good use of characters here. They shd not be eye candy or be sidelined coz the leads alone will not carry the story forward. Though I wish Alina had moved on in life, its hard to forget one's first love n she loved Abhay with all her heart despite knowing he was her sworn enemy n now she is all set to destroy the one man who meant the world to her. Their convo was defo interesting πŸ˜³

Last but not the least - the scene where we see a ruthless dark lord planning to avenge a petty insult thrown at him. Was written very well πŸ‘ He seeks to destroy the very being who will one day bring him down on his knees n make him goto any lengths to keep her from harm, even if it means destroying himself over for her πŸ˜³ Just waiting for tat moment where they will come face to face. It remains to be seen if the beast in Abhay will win over him or the long lost lover who is still pining for his beloved, hidden beneath his monstrosity πŸ˜³

Good job CVs πŸ‘ But a key take away point is that the feel of 2083 is still missing  I agree the story is the crux n not the time n place. But its essential to fit the story in time zone else the feel is lost  

On the whole, gr8 team effort πŸ‘ n I eagerly look forward to the next episode πŸ˜³

Mandy
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Analysis of Episode 5: 

Episode 5 

First of all good job the CVs. looks like they are really working hard on the futuristic theme of the story. it was huge challenge and it's clear that cvs are overcoming the challenge slowly.  But just a remark, their work would be so much easier if the leap was around 20-30 years and not for such a long gap. Creativity has to pay the praise so wishing luck to the cvs.

This episode was lighter than usual dark theme. Misha and Pia's moment was very beautiful and well written. bonding of granny and granddaughter was heart warming and the surprise element was why Pia changed her decision to live in Dehradun? her mind changed fast so was it only the love and bonding of her only family affected her or was it the eternal pull of darkness is calling Pia? her relation with dehradun finally stopping her here? 

Liana and Alina part was the show stealer in the episode. in last episode for the first I got the ACTUAL futuristic feel of the story because of the extended description of the digital badminton game. superb job on that πŸ‘ Liana's jealousy on loosing a just a game makes me wonder if Liana and Alina are really capable of running errands in future against their enemy forces. Team work meaning accepting each other but if they can't tolerate a simple game defeat then someday surely rifts will arise between the two. Powerplay of the witch was very nicely described and it was actually entertaining. watch out Alina !! but the end conclusion and lighter impact of the game makes me think again maybe the powerplay was for fun only. good job on that as well.

Last part, more powerful than Abhay? not a good news for the power hungry Abhay and does it mean it's Pia? or somebody else. that would be an interesting watch.

Written by
Phoenix.Xeelan
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail

Episode Analysis - Maha Episode by Mandy

The Maha Episode was an absolute treat CVs πŸ‘ Kudos to Koyel n Meera πŸ‘ n the creatives as well πŸ‘ One may assume they are the ultimate predator in the world and that nothing can touch them but as we very well know karma has ways to get to us in its own twisted ways. I presume the spirit was that of Jeh for he was the only alpha male of the werewolf clan. If this is indeed a continuation of season 1, then I do not recollect any curse that Jeh had put on Abhay πŸ˜• If it indeed is Jeh then CVs have made a blooper here or if its a new enemy we are not yet familiar with, then it definitely makes it more interesting πŸ˜‰ 

I recollect suggesting the CVs to give it the look n feel of an era that is 7 decades ahead of us n I must say I am impressed this time πŸ‘ You guys have nailed it in that department β­οΈ this time. I have no complaints this time πŸ˜† Liked Pia n Sama bonding. Sama seems to the bimbo types but I a mature sweet innocent bimbo type I assume πŸ˜‰ Loved the encounter n the lil jibe between Sama n her bro. So Khstij is a new entry here? Hmmm. He somehow reminds me of Kabir πŸ˜› I am surprised Pia agreed to date him πŸ˜² But then we are talking of a generation thats 7 decades ahead of me n things surely do move fast here πŸ˜†

I find Rehan intriguing n charismatic as well n not to forget lethal πŸ˜‰ But isn't he a newly turned werewolf? Wont it take time for his powers to manifest fully? How could he single handedly kill 2 vampires? πŸ˜• I am confused here. What is his real intent? I am certain that neither Alina nor Liana have authorised this. Whom is he really working for? Does he have some unresolved issues with Abhay or the vampire clan? I suppose only time will tell.

Abhay now has a task on hand. He needs to eliminate the threat headed towards him n his clan. Now that he got to know that one of the werewolves has unleashed its terror upon his clan, what will be his next step? πŸ˜• I hope he doesn end up punishing the innocent this time. Abhay is now close to Rehan n by the looks of it Rehan is about to attack Abhay. He seems to be under the same arrongant impression that he can take on anything like Abhay but he needs to keep this in mind that Abhay is no ordinary vampire πŸ˜›

On the whole good job CVs πŸ‘ But I am wondering as to how a pivotal character is missing from the scene here? N I am talking abt Advik πŸ˜• I hope CVs dont forget him all together πŸ˜† 

I would rate this episode 4.5/5 πŸ‘πŸΌ
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail

::Episode 7 - Analysis - Mandy::

The episodes are getting better and better n kudos CVs πŸ‘  Good team effort by the creatives n the writer had done a good job at executing the story πŸ‘

So finally Mr. Devastatingly Charming Killer is back β­οΈ I was beginning to wonder if the CVs had a lapse in memory n forgot abt a pivotal character introduced in the 1st episode. So now we get a fair clear idea of Advik's plans. He intends to dethrone Abhay by using his weak spot - Pia  But Pia's identity is still a major uncertainity here - is she a mere doppelganger or she is indeed Pia Dobriyal's reincarnation? πŸ˜• Whether she is or not, but its certain that Abhay will be shaken once he comes face to face with the girl whom he intends to destroy while a member of his coven intends to use her for his own selfish gains  So Arya is working alongside Advik? Does he have an important part to play here or is he just Advik's minion?

Loved the way a normal day in Pia's life was portrayed. Just like any other girl she gets up late on a weekend n then realises she had made plans n rushes through with it πŸ˜† I had a feeling something will go wrong when Pia left Misha behind but I was least expecting it to be with Misha  So a thumbs up for the surprise element πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Here again I loved the use of technology that was shown in the form of advanced GPRS n tracking system. It also gives a history of the place n its residents? Interesting πŸ˜‰ So Pia finally got to know abt the Raichand mansion n the mere mention of Raichand stirs something inside her unsettling her. She saw a shadow of her former self or doppelgangerπŸ˜• Was this a memory from the past or a warning of sorts? Bcoz even the weather turned nasty later  Of course I suppose even nature knew the impending tragedy that was about to strike Pia snatching away the only person she had for family πŸ˜­

Gomes is just a robot n since Arya was not carrying a weapon he let him go. How could the poor robot realise that man was the biggest threat himself?  Arya knows abt the Rathods? Something is surely fishy here πŸ˜• Poor Misha is dead πŸ˜­ I will surely miss her πŸ˜­ She was one of my fav characters πŸ˜­ 

On the whole good job CVs πŸ‘ I am really impressed with the way the story is progressing πŸ‘
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 8 Analysis - Mandy::

This was probably the most anticipated episode fans were waiting for with bated breath. We finally get to see the much awaited Abhay Pia confrontation in this episode πŸ˜Š This episode was a turning point in both Abhay n Pia's lives.

To begin with, the episode opens to a tragic start  One of the most prominent characters of season 1 made an exit in this update n I am sure most of the fans are heartbroken as well πŸ˜­  Destiny had always been cruel to Pia. First she landed up with parents who deprived her of a fair share of parents love stuck in their own issues n her grandmother was the only person who ever loved and cared for her. Misha was all Pia had in the name of family and now she is all alone in a world tainted by the existence of dark creatures of the night. Misha's parting words were surely very symbolilc here n though its obvious why she said that and whom she hinted about, it still needs to be seen what led Misha to say that. What happened 70 years ago? What happened with Misha's sister Pia Dobriyal?

Its indeed heartbreaking to see a shattered Pia who wouldn't mind embracing death for it means that she could be united with the one person who meant the world to her  She has become so numb to her surroundings that she feels no fear, no anxiety when she has her first encounter with the supernatural. She is not afraid of the prospect of embracing death n this only shows the depth of her pain πŸ˜­ 

Abhay on the other hand seeks Pia out to exact his revenge and what does he see? A girl who is broken from within. Its true that a person who has nothing to lose has nothing to fear  Any predator be it animal or a monster will first feed on its victim's fear before ravaging them. But here a prey is willing to embrace the fate meted out to her by her predator and this leaves the predator stumped.

The scene was very well executed πŸ‘ Kudos to the creatives πŸ‘ 

Abhay then tried to provoke her by telling her why he wants to see her dead in the first place but none of his taunts had any effect on Pia whatsoever and all she wanted was for him to be over with what he had set out for, as this was the only means for her to be reunited with her dead grandmother  Somewhere deep down she must have felt guilty for leaving Misha behind  

After what seemed like eons Abhay finally heeds the call of his conscience much against his will. Beast or not how can he erase the feelings that once consumed his whole being? Though he hates Pia for making him feel human, something he has not felt in a long time he spares her life and flees from that place.

I am sure once Pia is out of her trance she will realise what had transpired tonight. She now knows Abhay's reality even before she got to know him. Had Abhay not mentioned their lil encounter at the airport I am certain there would have been an air of mystery around him. Also Abhay did feel something unsettle him once he saw Pia but its strange that he didn't recollect the one person whom he loved with all his heart. Is he so cut off from his humanity that he does not feel anything now? But still I am sure even readers will have this question in their minds now πŸ˜• Was his memory tampered with when he became a vampire again? πŸ˜• Well I hope CVs give a justifying answer for this πŸ˜‰

Pia is all alone n I hope Advik or Aryan dont get to her before somebody comes to her rescue 

Anyways all in all a good episode and eagerly waiting to see what happens next!
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 9 Analysis - Mandy::

This was probably the most anticipated episode fans were waiting for with bated breath. We finally get to see the much awaited Abhay Pia confrontation in this episode πŸ˜Š This episode was a turning point in both Abhay n Pia's lives.

To begin with, the episode opens to a tragic start  One of the most prominent characters of season 1 made an exit in this update n I am sure most of the fans are heartbroken as well πŸ˜­  Destiny had always been cruel to Pia. First she landed up with parents who deprived her of a fair share of parents love stuck in their own issues n her grandmother was the only person who ever loved and cared for her. Misha was all Pia had in the name of family and now she is all alone in a world tainted by the existence of dark creatures of the night. Misha's parting words were surely very symbolilc here n though its obvious why she said that and whom she hinted about, it still needs to be seen what led Misha to say that. What happened 70 years ago? What happened with Misha's sister Pia Dobriyal?

Its indeed heartbreaking to see a shattered Pia who wouldn't mind embracing death for it means that she could be united with the one person who meant the world to her  She has become so numb to her surroundings that she feels no fear, no anxiety when she has her first encounter with the supernatural. She is not afraid of the prospect of embracing death n this only shows the depth of her pain πŸ˜­ 

Abhay on the other hand seeks Pia out to exact his revenge and what does he see? A girl who is broken from within. Its true that a person who has nothing to lose has nothing to fear  Any predator be it animal or a monster will first feed on its victim's fear before ravaging them. But here a prey is willing to embrace the fate meted out to her by her predator and this leaves the predator stumped.

The scene was very well executed πŸ‘ Kudos to the creatives πŸ‘ 

Abhay then tried to provoke her by telling her why he wants to see her dead in the first place but none of his taunts had any effect on Pia whatsoever and all she wanted was for him to be over with what he had set out for, as this was the only means for her to be reunited with her dead grandmother  Somewhere deep down she must have felt guilty for leaving Misha behind  

After what seemed like eons Abhay finally heeds the call of his conscience much against his will. Beast or not how can he erase the feelings that once consumed his whole being? Though he hates Pia for making him feel human, something he has not felt in a long time he spares her life and flees from that place.

I am sure once Pia is out of her trance she will realise what had transpired tonight. She now knows Abhay's reality even before she got to know him. Had Abhay not mentioned their lil encounter at the airport I am certain there would have been an air of mystery around him. Also Abhay did feel something unsettle him once he saw Pia but its strange that he didn't recollect the one person whom he loved with all his heart. Is he so cut off from his humanity that he does not feel anything now? But still I am sure even readers will have this question in their minds now πŸ˜• Was his memory tampered with when he became a vampire again? πŸ˜• Well I hope CVs give a justifying answer for this πŸ˜‰

Pia is all alone n I hope Advik or Aryan dont get to her before somebody comes to her rescue 

Anyways all in all a good episode and eagerly waiting to see what happens next!

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 10 - Analysis - Mandy::

This has to be one of the most entertaining n well written episode of this season β­οΈ Loved the humor, sense of darkness n conflicted emotions depicted πŸ‘ Well when u have a prolific writer like Dishu its bound to be anything but dull  Also I liked the way the episode began with the mention of characters who would be a part of this episode. Makes it easier for the audience to relate better n also the excitement will be there as audiences will get to know what they can anticipate πŸ˜³

I am thoroughly impressed with the efforts CVs r putting to give it a futuristic feel πŸ‘ Kudos to them πŸ‘ Looks like Liana's magic has been rendered obsolete with advances in technology πŸ€£ Well the mighty queen had to accept defeat before the outdated robots in Mt. College πŸ˜† 

Its natural for Alina to feel concerned abt Pia as she is the doppelganger of her once best friend  Alina is set out to destroy the one person who had been her best friend n the only man she ever loved with all her heart  Can she do it? I wish she realises that Pia's doppelganger is the key to restoring Abhay's long dead humanity πŸ˜• 

I loved the brother sister jibes between Sama n Lihas πŸ˜ƒ True girls can get eco friendly n eco destructive in the name of fashion πŸ€£

Coming to Abhay's part, he's disturbed n it has shook him badly. He cannot fathom y a mere human had that effect on him πŸ˜• Who could she be? She invoked feelings within him that he despised n dismissed as signs of weakness. He's a ruthless vampire n the ruler of the supernatural world. But now the very same emotions he loathed with all his fibre r taking over him n he wants to put a full stop to it  I fear for her life  But I guess when he comes face to face with her all his plans to destroy her n tear her limb from limb will fail πŸ˜† So now he will join Mt. College to pursue Pia n we all know what will happen post that? πŸ˜³ Now that Alina n Liana r also in the same place I am waiting to see what turn the story will take😳 

Wonderful job CVs πŸ‘ The storyline is much much better than that of its predecessors β­οΈ Keep up the good job πŸ‘πŸΌ