Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK2 - Destroyed For Love - Page 3

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
::Episode 11 - Analysis - Mandy::

The dashing devils make an entry πŸ˜ˆ I was so waiting for this moment. Rehan and Advik, both are intriguing characters with extreme dynamic personalities. Both are power hungry, have a shrewd sense of intuition but they have their own ways of achieving them. Advik doesn't wish to resort to unnecessary violence but for a power hungry person it is so unlike him. For he wants to rule the Supernatural World n I am certain no supernatural being who craves for power will wish to restore peace as its against their very nature πŸ˜• So I am sort of confused here but I would still give the CVs the benefit of doubt. There might be more to Advik than what appears before the eyes. He wouldn mind punishing his own aide for being reckless claiming the life of an innocent human. He wants to attack Abhay by hitting his weak spot - Pia. Advik seems to want to defeat Abhay by bringing out his human emotions. Hmmm. What could be the reason for this move of his? πŸ€” 

Rehan on the other hand seems to be an out n out negative character who wants nothing more than to be the ultimate ruler. His only aim seems to be to thwart Abhay n unlike Alina n Liana he has his own selfish intentions behind it. I am sure he would not mind backstabbing Alina who will give him shelter. Loved his entry. Was the high point of this episode πŸ‘

Advik made his grand entry in Mt. College finally πŸ˜ƒ I kinda like this guy πŸ˜Ž In typical Dabangg style he entered crashing the outdated robots of Mt. College πŸ˜† All girls drooling already πŸ€£  I knew Saloni would be the first in line but I am sure Advik will give her the right treatment πŸ˜› So this was Advik's grand plan? To make Abhay's classes mandatory so that Abhiya have no choice but to be around each other? I like it, AHAAN πŸ˜Ž Advik seems to be the male version of Poo from K3G though πŸ˜† Poor Sama has already lost her heart to this sexy devil πŸ˜‰ Lets see what future has in store for these two.

Coming to the update, I was a tad bit disappointed. Not because there was no Abhiya in it or the story telling was bad, which were really good indeed n I applaud the CVs efforts πŸ‘ But the finishing was not that good compared to the previous episodes  Maybe the last episiode had set my expectations sky high but guys u set the benchmarks yourselves, so u have to live upto it by getting better. The storyline is defo gr8 n to be honest I like it better than season 1 bcoz of the supernatural element.

With this note, I sign off n please dont take the criticism in a negative light  I only want this to get better n better with each pasing day as it has the potential to be a masterpiece πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 12 - Analysis - Mandy::

The episode opens with a sad n distraught who is still grieving her grandmother's death πŸ˜­ n even nature seems to share her pain  But Mr. Gomz is a robot. I wonder how he could feel Pia's pain when he could not sense danger around when Aryan murdered Misha πŸ˜• 

The scene changes to Mt. College where we see an excited chirpy Sama eagerly awaiting Advik who seems to be her new heartthrob πŸ˜† Loved Sama n Lihas' banter. These two really make a cute brother sister pair πŸ˜³ Kshitij clearly holds a torch for Pia though whatever they have between them is nothing short of an agreement. I wonder what kinda trouble it will land him in, what with Abhay now being a cold hearted ruthless vampire  I can say Kabir was indeed lucky in season 1 πŸ˜› though Abhay did his BBB a fair few times πŸ˜† 

Advik is defo charming πŸ˜‰ Loved the way he tricked her into getting Pia to agree to painting classes πŸ˜† I am glad Pia is finally finding solace with her friends. I hope she overcomes her pain soon enough πŸ˜³ Pia loves maths n I love her for that πŸ˜† Maths happens to be my fav subject too n the only class where I wouldn doze off πŸ˜› 

Alina, Liana n Abhay all together in Mt. College - the clan leaders together under the same roof! Wonder what this will trigger now πŸ˜² Abhay's adversary Advik is there as well n I guess its only a matter of time Rehan joins the college πŸ˜† 

The most interesting part of the update was Abhay's POV - it was explained really very well πŸ‘ Abhay is clearly affected by Pia's presence. The beast in him wants nothing more than to finish this insignificant human who taunted him once but on the same hand he doesn know y she evokes feelings which make him feel like a being he loathes with his very fibre πŸ˜• I am loving this Abhay. He has more shades comapred to his previous self which makes him more intriguing. This Abhay is not the one to back out - he will face anything head on  No matter the no. of enemies surrounding him.

I knew Abhay would draw a nude painting of Pia's πŸ˜† I was expecting Pia to blast him rather than get terrified πŸ˜‰ Was there more to that painting?

Anyways good job CVs πŸ‘ Keep up the good work πŸ‘  I like the way technology n a futuristic feel is maintained in this season but I wish we could get to see more of the dark element as we have had plenty of campus moments in season 1 as well. I am not saying its not good but its something already seen before. So hoping to see something new here πŸ˜³
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 13 - Analysis - Mandy::

Coming to the episode it was less on action but we got to see many things from the character's perspective which made it a nice, pleasant read πŸ‘

Pia was at her wits end by the time Abhay handed that painting to her which only alleviated her grief πŸ˜­  Its too bad she doesn have friends like Pia had in season 1 like Misha who stood by her in all her good bad times  I know she still has friends like Sama n Kshitij but still that bonding is missing, atleast thus far. Abhay on the other hand felt ecstatic on exacting his revenge on her but at the same time when he saw how shattered he was, the humanity in him stirred n he felt bad. But then the monster in him took over n he shrugged away those feelings. Its only a matter of time before that humanity takes over him back again n this time for real πŸ˜³ I liked this line though - No threat is bigger than Abhay Raichand himself! This one line is enough to tell us what Abhay has turned into 

Advik also could not realise Alina n Liana r in the same campus πŸ˜• I wonder when all of them will come face to face πŸ˜† Will surely be fun πŸ˜‰ Advik is using Pia to dethrone Abhay n become the ruler himself πŸ˜• but his very nature goes against the grain  He isn ruthless n selfish, then how can he be power hungry? I mean that is the supernatural world n the fight has always been for supremacy n dominancy of the human race πŸ˜• He seems to be genuinely concerned for Pia. He still feels angry on Arya who killed Misha leaving Pia all alone in this world. Also when he found Pia I loved the way he tried to lighten her mood πŸ˜³ I can see the beginning of a new friendship πŸ˜Š but I hope he doesn get attracted to Pia like all the males in season 1 πŸ˜› So now will we get to see Abhiya nok jhok as Advik as told her to stand upto Abhay? πŸ˜‰ Abhay saw Advik n Pia together n already usse mirchi lagi πŸ€£  Here there was a blooper though - how could Abhay not recognise his biggest adversary? πŸ˜• He had been looking for him from such a long time πŸ˜• 

Anyways the episode was well written πŸ‘ Looking forward to the next episode πŸ˜ƒ
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 14 - Analysis Mandy::

This was one helluva masti bhara episode πŸ‘ Well what else can u expect when the writer is our very own mini devil? πŸ˜ˆ I am really very happy about the way importance has been given to detailing thus far in this season πŸ‘ Initially I was sceptical abt how the futuristic feel would be portrayed in the show while still keeping it as a backdrop n not a major part of the story n so far the CVs have not let me down πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I can see a gr8 bonding between Advik n Pia in the future n I so hope he doesn end up falling for Pia warna bechaari Sama ka kya hoga? πŸ˜† Anyways I am glad Pia found someone in whom she could confide. She needed someone. I know she has Sama, Lihas n Kshitij but somehow I doubt Pia will ever be able to confide in them. I just hope that doesn turn out to be her biggest mistake though πŸ˜• I wish it was Pia who had answered Sals back but for a change it was Liana n it did make a nice sequence where Pia got acquanited with Liana n Alina πŸ˜³ I hope these 3 become gr8 friends as well. Now Pia defo has a huge group of friends unlike in season 1 πŸ˜† I am surprised by the lack of reaction in Alina on hearing abt Misha's death πŸ˜• Misha was her friend. Hmmm. I really do feel sad for Pia. She lost a lot n had nobody by her side  The ppl who took her abandoned her even before she got to know how it felt to be a part of a family  N the only other person who cared for her was now far away from her πŸ˜­ Now that she's got into a tu tu main main with u know who πŸ˜‰ I am sure her mind will be preoccuppied n we audience will get some fun filled tit for tat Abhiya moments πŸ˜‰ 

Abhay on the other hand will never stop caring for Pia. Though he may get these feelings for a nano second yet he does despite the fact that he buried his humanity long ago in the depths of his dead heart  But then the very next moment the beast takes over him  n yet when the time comes where he actually gets the chance to exact his revenge he backs out. This is proof enough to say that he does feel something human for her πŸ˜³ Wat it is only time will tell πŸ˜Š

I so love this feisty Pia πŸ˜Ž She answered Abhay back in her own dabang ishtyle  πŸ˜Ž He had this coming after wat he had done πŸ˜† So now he straight away got promoted to being chauvinistic air headed arrogant PIG from stupid blind jerk πŸ€£ Love the way she totalled his car but I wonder what awaits her as she has awoken the beast in him  Advik has a bigger plan in him n though Pia might become his friend at a later point in time she is still a pawn in his game πŸ˜• Lets how Abhay will react to this. This is the 2nd time he saw Advik but yet no reaction? πŸ˜† CVs wake up πŸ˜† He had already seen Advik in the last episode n I assumed for a while he would forget Pia πŸ˜› Advik is defo a bigger issue here but still Abhay didn bother? πŸ˜•

Anyways the episode was entertaining β­οΈ but it lacked the supernatural element. I agree every episode cannot have full on action but we should have lil supernatural element here n  there.

Other than that a paisa wasool episode β­οΈ
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 16 - Analysis - Mandy::

Finally we get the much awaited Abhiya kiss sequence  but damn u heartless folks, u broke our heart yet again πŸ₯Ί CVs, CVs, CVs! πŸ€£ Har baar ki tarah humein hawah mein uchaalthe ho par neeche se hat jaate ho πŸ˜† Cruel cruel πŸ˜ˆ The update was nice n to be frank I guess I liked the opening sequece better than the one I was awaiting. Not tat I didn't like TAT! Of course I did but the first sequence had a message behind it n I liked it πŸ‘

I have one complaint though πŸ˜› Y was the episode short?  

Anyways coming to the first part we get to see a typical college prank where students pull the legs of their lecturers n in this case I pity the poor humanoidπŸ˜† I thought Sals was just a brainless bimbo. But turns out she has brains too πŸ€£ that wont be used for anything constructive though πŸ˜› Ekansh seems to be the odd guy out here but he seemed to be the only one who probably never kept a toe out of the line. Its obvious he wont be welcomed with open arms for disrupting the students' share of fun. I am not surprised that it was Alina who came to the rescue for she had been at the recieving end in season 1 for a while n she knows how it feels it be a cast out  Ekansh was so right. You should never tamper with anything being over confident tat u have full control of it just it was ur invention. Its a known fact that man's biggest inventions have always endangered mankind.

Coming to Abhiya part πŸ˜³ Uff u guys πŸ˜΅ But to be honest I'd have been disappointed with u guys had u actually gone ahead with the kiss πŸ˜› Its way too early in the story now πŸ˜† Pia as usual is always drawn to the one person she shd stay away from him n Abhay always seems to be battling his own demons while he is in her proximity  Hmmm. As before he humiliated her this time too but the difference is that maybe Abhay meant to be spiteful unlike before where he was only shielding Pia from himself 

The episode was well written but it was too short to be an episode but I also know that some of them may still have exams or they r on holidays n its difficult for the editor to get the writers on board actve. So all in all good effort πŸ‘πŸΌ Will wait for the next episode eagerly πŸ˜³
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 18 - Analysis - Mandy::

Sorry about not doing the analysis last week  Had been busy the whole week but I did read the update n it was really good πŸ‘ What I do want to know however is that do Alina n Advik have some unresolved issues between them? πŸ˜• Bcoz Alina is not the predujiced kind so I wonder what made her react so strongly πŸ˜•

Coming to the current update the CVs are surely moving ahead at the right pace n kudos to the team for the efforts being put πŸ‘ I knew Abhay would not let Pia walk out scot free after she insulted him πŸ˜† n I was so right! I loved the part with Sama, Lihas and Kshitij πŸ˜ƒ Was cute. So madam Pia is a fashionista here as well? πŸ˜† So thats another thing in common with the old Pia post leap in season 1. Dress made out of chocolate? πŸ˜‰ Hmmm good enough to eat but it was the fire that walked away with the honors πŸ€£

Abhiya moment was fab πŸ‘ Love her or hate her but Abhay cannot ignore her πŸ˜‰ Such is his obsession that he would never let even death come in the way of it πŸ˜³ I hope this does turn to love someday. But for now I am happy with their catfights πŸ˜† I loved it when Abhay brought her to his home n the conversation that followed πŸ˜† I loved it when he said they could wait for another opportunity to make her dreams come true πŸ€£ About the tattoo how did Pia get them?πŸ˜• I am sure Abhay did not make it on her coz he wouldn act surprised then πŸ˜• Or well donno, just will wait for u guys to reveal it πŸ˜‰ Another one liner I loved was abt the laundry bit where Abhay says he sent them for laundry so that Pia is not revolted by the stink next time she feels like kissing him πŸ€£ Who called Gomes BTW? πŸ˜• How did he get to Raichand mansion coz Pia didn have the time to message the humanoid πŸ˜• Anyways questions are piling on n I love the way the track is unfolding. BTW is Kshitij and Alina paired here? πŸ˜‰

Good job CVs n keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode 19 - Analysis - Mandy::

The update was well penned down πŸ˜ƒ The CVs are doing a great job πŸ‘ Its such a tough job to get hold of stubborn n missing writers πŸ˜› but still I am very impressed with the way everything is well organised n readers are getting timely updates. So 3 cheers to the creative team πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pia is battling her conflicted emotions regarding Abhay. On one hand she is fatally attracted to him n on the other hand she is revolted by his very sight πŸ˜† Ooops, isn't she in big trouble?  Well she has always been a magnet for danger πŸ˜† One thing which I however found a lil weird was the fact that Pia was looking for pictures to know if she had that bat tattoo or not πŸ˜• I mean yeah anyone will ponder over that but at the same time they will also be familiar with their own skin πŸ˜• Did she have to get a confirmation seeing the photos? πŸ˜• Gomz knows her better than herself πŸ˜†

Abhay is on a murderous rampaging spree  He wants to hurt Pia, mete out the most horrific death to her. Hates her from the very core of his being but yet he is unable to stop caring for her. This makes him curse himself for letting his long lost human emotions sway him πŸ˜• I pity all the humans he killed n after seeing this I wonder if there could ever be any kind of redemption for him?  If that wasn't enough he ended up killing witches πŸ˜• This will defo incur Liana'a wrath n I am certain she wont let him away out of this. Even nature echoed the death and destruction he wrought upon humanity. Liana already seems to be in a foul mood n I wonder how she will react when she will get to know abt Abhay's deeds πŸ˜²

It was a good update n I hope we get to see more of action in the upcoming updates πŸ˜‰
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::Episode Analysis - 20 - Mandy::

The CVs are slowly building the track which will pave way for the revelation of Abhay's past n its getting really interesting now πŸ˜Š Well Abhay Alina conversation seemed to give that hint anyways. A well written episode πŸ‘ I am really impressed with the way Pavi has written it n its hard to say its her first update. Well for me its defo the first πŸ˜³ A thumbs up for the Abhina rendezvous πŸ‘πŸΌ 

The opening sequence where Abhay's rage brings upon death and devastation was portrayed brilliantly πŸ‘ Alina stands there like a mute spectator to witness this horrendous scene n it must have taken all her self restrain to not break down before Abhay. This was the same man who once showed her the light in life but he is plunged in darkness - an abyss from where there seems to be no return at the moment  Had it been any other vampire I am sure she would have shredded him on the spot but this is Abhay - the monster who was more human than any human could ever have been but alas the Abhay before her is a mockery of the golden hearted angel she had once known πŸ˜­ She pleads with him hoping for a ray of light that will make Abhay realise what he is doing n helps him find his way back. It pains her to see him in this state for she knows this is not who he is or who he once had been. But Abhay has nothing of his former self left in him. Even if he does its only when he sees Pia he gets it but its gone as soon as it comes  Pia brings out both the best n worst in him n Abhay's murdering rampage is a testimony for that  No matter how much ever he rages about he will never be able to bring himself to harm Pia n this only enrages him. For his mind tells him that she is his prey but his heart says otherwise. He believes he doesn't have a heart. But who is he kidding? I am only worried abt the time when Abhay will heed to his heart. Once he does that, the guilt of his past will never let him rest in peace  And this is the precise reason Alina wants him to stop before he can do anything that will destroy him forever. It was touching to see the concern Alina still has for Abhay n more than others, Alina was trying to save Abhay from himself  I am sure this time though it will rip Alina's heart into a million pieces she will do what is right as the clan leader.

Alina still sympathises with Pia. The Pia she knew before had never got the love n care she deserved from her family n had been alone for a long time  Atleast at some point in time the Dobriyals took her in. But here she is all alone. All she had was her grandma Misha n now Misha is dead too  But Misha was past 90 n if not for the vampire who killed her, her withering aged body would have anyways claimed her life πŸ˜­ But hasn't it struck Alina even once as to why this Pia resembles her long lost friend? πŸ˜• I was assuming Alina would find an answer to that one πŸ˜•

BTW was Alina actually there in the forest or had Liana projected her there?

If killing witches was not enough Abhay has now killed werewolves  I wonder how Alina n Liana will react to this news.

Abhay feeling jealous of seeing Pia with Advik is proof enough to say that Pia makes his dead heart skip a beat πŸ˜³ How much ever our hotty vampire denies it saying he is feeling that way bcoz he has marked Pia as his prey πŸ˜†  Advik is one helluva smarty pants πŸ˜‰ He is doing all this deliberately πŸ€£ I wonder what Addy boy has to get from all this πŸ˜†

Great episode CVs n this is for the Abhina segment πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Episode Analysis - 21

Link to Episode: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3602824

The episode are growing impressive and best part of episode 21 was the focus on other characters. Just two leads cant run a story and showing the importance of other characters and their necessary contributions on the story is appreciated and cvs did a wonderful job of that on last episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
Alina's turmoil was shown very impressively. first love never dies and somehow Alina's present situation says that. Liana being completely unknown to that story of how Alina was once attached to Abhay is finding hard to believe how could Alina even think of perhaps going on some agreement with abhay? or even consider talking to him for peace? because Alina has been a good leader and thats how liana knows her so the weaken hearted Alina is unknown to her. Both very justified. 
Advik is intriguing and his portrayal is getting interesting day by day,  He is humorous, manipulative yet you might never find out his actual motive. good job on characterization. In the treaty proposal of Advik once again Alina proved how she is a good leader. It's one of the potentials of a good leader to think very thorough and deep about the proposals and not get the temper come between it and think about everyone;s benefit and Alina did the same. Unlike Liana who seems a little short tempered.
Now coming to Rehan, yet another intriguing character.  There there cvs, you guys have put the audiences in lot of thinking job after every episode. there's very less 'non-complicated' characters in the story. πŸ˜† Rehan is everything to be a perfect werewolf, cunning, calculative and predatory and not to forget his hatred for vampires - very instinctive.   An action scene between vampire and werewolf - new spice in the episodes. well done again CVs and the action scenes was very very well described. the predatory nature of the vampires and werewolf Rehan, the speed, the rush, the strength, eternal animosity of vampires and werewolves- everything was covered in the fight. excellent job im impressed πŸ‘ 
the ending note makes sure there's more to come as this is only the 1st page of the book. leaving the audiences with more suspense and wanting for more and a question - whats next? and more and more enemies for Abhay Raichand. 

Thank you - 
Tanzie 
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Episode 27 Analysis by Renu 

Well,the episode was mainly centralised on MC's retro theme party and the 'events' revolving it.CVs have perfectly given the fine touch of 'PKYEK(2010)' such that it just transverses the reader to that time..remarkable being Piya's dressing sense..Skirt-top and plus those open curls(Ah,all thanks to LianaπŸ˜†).The mysterious bat tatoo again brings back the reader making them intrigued the number of times it gets mentioned!

Ya ya if it was our bimbo T in PKYEK then here its SalsπŸ˜†Whoa!Lihas's teeny crush on her while his sister,Sama flares!'Lucky happy' humans!Isn't it?πŸ˜†

Alina..this girl has amazed me throughout the tale!I mean I never expected her to be this responsible and witty.You'll always feel a strong aura of determination around her.Though, now she has become a super powerful leader but her kindness and affection is still as fresh as it was 70 years back!

Well,well,well the biggest treat for the readers was(LOL,Do I need to mention?)none other than AbhIya.WAIT!WAIT!Was I the only one to notice that familiar 'posessive' and 'protective' side of Abhay?😲He knows how to 'control' HIS Piya afterall☺️The brilliant part was AbhIya's dance on their very own anthem..Dil Ibadat..❀️Haaye!how better it can get?!It made us cry happy tears! 

If their angry glares were enough to drive us crazy then their dance surely took us to heaven.Is it ever possible to resist their sizzling and magical chemistry?!By showing this mesmerizing..ravishing dance,well CVs have shut those pondering heads(me too🀣) for a while.I appreciate CVs for maintaining the basic essence of PKYEK so far😳

Actually this episode was sorta cycle i.e it started with the tatoo and ended with the sameπŸ˜†Like every episode,this one too left readers at a CLIFFHANGER.πŸ˜†

Love ya all,
Renu.