Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK2 - Destroyed For Love - Page 4

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
EPISODE 28 - Renu:
Kudos to the CVs for such a wonderful episode!👏AbhIya's turnmoil of emotions was so palpable and beautifully described.❤️A dead heart doesn't beat..but what if it 'finds' its beat?AbhIya may live in their virtual world of despise for each other but is it possible for them to deny that their eternal peace will always be carved on each other's heart?!😳why did everything stop though they were merely swaying and twirling together?Why is it so easy for them to forgive each other in spite of commiting not-so-forgiving deeds?Why he fails to kill her at the ripe time?why she fails to hate him with her full self?Thats because their heart never stopped loving. Pia may be a reincarnated soul and Abhay a dead one..but Is it possible to loathe with that heart,that soul that once loved?Their love is dark but PURE!❤️But as they say love will find its way..toh AbhIya kya majaal hai jo inke saath aisa nahi hoga?

Can someone please temme Advik ka kya kiya jaye?I mean from the day 1,he always has confused us..no matter our talented writers have named him as the most confusing personality ever witnessed🤣So me konsi JK Rowling hoon jo is Advik ke character ka post mortem kar loon.So,NO COMMENTS!🤣 🤣
But the only thing I would like to do here to warn Pia to stay away from him and then too if she doesn't take my free advice..then,sigh!kya bigad jaega wese bhi?Abhay will always be there.😎
Oh!Did I say I was astonished seeing that witchy hocus-pocus?I wonder whats going to happen next!😃A request to CVs..yaar please don't drag much.At the end of the episode its(dunno about others) always like arey aaj kuch palangtod mystery nahi khula.😆 So please hasten the pace a bit.😳I'm sure you peeps have kept a lot of masala tracks for us.😃😃
DFL is EPIC!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
EPISODE 29 - Renu :

The episode started with that devilish charming smirk of Advik Raheja. Ahaan!☺️As usual,its impossible to assume what plans his supersonic brain is weaving.Even though he has evilness residing him, but no one can deny he has that charisma to make everyone fall for him.. be it characters or viewers.Yeah,and not to forget his witty dialogues.😆 Me already his fan! You might have noticed whatever he says,intentionally or unintentionally always has some bitter truth in it.I would rather say that in the whole DFL ,its only him who can stand parallel to Abhay making him tickle his grey matter.😆Well, no doubt Advik can't be cheated easily and nothing escapes from his razor sharp eyes.And ,speaking unbiased I can see all the qualities of a KING in him.Love him,hate him but you can't ignore him!😆😉
Council's betrayal to Abhay is not gonna invite any good once he digs the truth out.I was really amused the way Advik threw the council's cheat on Abhay's face. How defiant he was while admitting his committed murders.And Abhay was like 'what the hell is happening?'. .Thanks to Advik for injecting some sense in him.I think the journey of Abhay rooting out council's dirty face is gonna be AHmazingly interesting.⭐️
If it was Advik playing with Abhay's mind then here its Pia,doing the same unknowingly, with his heart.Who wouldn't have loved that butterscotch stare of his, when Pia came out giving a million dollar smile of hers?❤️She brings a true latent self out of him..a person that he once WAS!She makes him feel different dwindling his ego to ashes .He suddenly begins to act like a crazy teen on seeing her,though he hates her,virtually!Such an effect!Thanks no. 2 to Liana for performing her hocus-pocus. 😆Abhay's worry for Pia was a great relief, a proof that finally the shell was breaking.I pity Pia,poor her as if her life hadn't poured enough sorrows on her,that now she is gradually proceeding towards a dangerous centre in supernatural world.Hope Alina stops Liana from troubling Pia from her useless experimenting mantras. Alina..she is all the same except a few added qualities..kindness,affection,friendship are still of a prime importance tp her.Intuition says that there are high chances of her protecting Pia too.
Rehan is a brooding danger stuffed with dark revenge.Though,CVs haven't revealed much of him so far except his parents and cause of vengeance, but am pretty sure,he is the supernatural catastrophe in making.
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
EPISODE 30  - Renu:

I'm falling short of words now, this episode has grabbed an 'OMG'!!The episode starts from a sleeping Pia waking up and Sama's blabbering.😆Oh!what an amazingly sweet and a 'normal' moment!Well, Sama you deserve a pat on your back for convincing ever stubborn Miss Pia for picnic.😆 
One can clearly make out the incoming traces of Pia Dobriyal to Pia Rathod. Yes! I'm talking of that familiar disconnection from reality,when one name comes around..ABHAY!Her world stops,her heart skips,her mind haults with a forbidden yet an uncertain pull that that name has.And the same thing happens to Abhay..For a moment, he travels to 'their' world by even a flickery sight of hers.😳
Guys,Don't you think this picnic reminded us of PKYEK's outing to Pandhera? Ofcourse ,there things were different but one thing still remains an exact replica..realization that their missing part of heart lies with each other!
Cliff and kissing its feet, lies lake of Dehradoon..what a spooky dark combination!I like that.Did I forget the word HOT?! Yes,the scorching hotness of a shirtless Abhay surely created Global oops Forum warming *zips mouth to stop continuing flooding besharmi* ☺️
One of the things that pacified me was the magnetic relation of Pia and danger.😆But isn't it strange that her heart always make her follow darkness even if it costs her life?Because her heart knows that its destination is lost somewhere there.No doubt,when she was unknowingly following those familiar moments,her mind was defeated by her heart and eventually it makes her fall of that cliff (so much lost in that 'darkness' you see) and wola! Its Abhay!
And Abhay, I don't understand that if he HATES her so much and want her to rest forever then why he is procastinating her murder?Why is he even bothering to know of HIS' and HERS' past when she doesn't even hold a place of pebble according to him?What was that pull that made him save Pia's life twice?Rational answers that his mind frame to these seem to be lost somewhere as meaningless ones..At this point of the story one can easily sense the tension and clouds of longing,passion,intensity and most important..that regrowing LOVE playing and colliding in AbhIya's mind.What a beautiful portrayal of their myriad of emotions! There was so much passion in their eyes when they looked at each other.SPLENDID! Totally Dil-Ibatish !😳
But I would like to say one thing at this moment to the creatives..I feel non supernaturals i.e. Humans are been sidelined and used like just for fun though I do find a lot of potential in characters of Sama and Lihas.Please, try to concentrate on that too.😆Hope humans are made as one of the best supporting characters and not the sideline ones.😳
Keep giving us such blasting episodes!
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
:: EPISODE 32 - Renu ::

And that was such an interesting episode! It started with our AbhIya magic. ❤️ Is it possible to deny the umpteen shades of this couple? I mean at a moment they can be aggressive,intense,passionate and the other moment they become simply too CUTE! Yes, thats how AbhIya were in this episode. Its like you can't reap off your smile when their mood stoops to childishness😆😳All it started with Abhay scooping a struggling Pia in his arms and forcing her to go for a movie with him.SUPER ADORABLE! ❤️😆
In the car,oh,there it goes..Kyunki Tum Hi Ho! Well, we understand why CVs didn't choose Bheegey hoth tere🤣cuz then here Imagine Pia saying the same line that she said (while listening Tum Hi Ho) "you like these old songs?" and then Abhay's reply "these are better than the songs of this generation."☺️🤣🤣
Here comes another dark character.Rehan.If one neglects being biased, Rehan is a character to be pitied.Poor him, life has really played worst games with him. And Zaisha..her betrayal has only heightened the fire of his vengeance for Abhay. Abhay..Its so unpredictable how much he is gonna repent when he comes back to his true self.My poor baby!😭
Umm..dunno why I'm getting an intuition that Zaisha will make a sudden entry!😲And I foresee greater chances of an alliance between Advik and Rehan.😳Just saying!
Ok,lets come back to our AbhIya.😆😳Its hard to isolate yourself from Abhay's witty blended brassy dialogs.Reminds me of Sid😔😃Pia too was no less today! Awww..how she made Abhay buy her eatables.SUPER CUTE!
Anyone who witnesses them in this episode would almost find it impossible to smell the darkness of their love.
The last part was such a shocker! Double OMG!😲😲Our CVs are so chaaloo..they always leave us at a cliffhanger and upar se they give us chota chota epi!
Well,I remember I asked CVs to bring out the significance of human characters too but now I think they're doing the right thing by focusing on AbhIya first cuz its obvious that everything will be a mess if their (humans) storyline is also carried alongwith! We stay patient for this.
But Hey! There is a request..infact a demand from DFL fandom to please give us a MahaEpisode soon!!!!!
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
:: EPISODE 33 - Renu ::

The start of this episode was indeed a bloodcurdling one but ofcourse not violent as claimed by an article.In terms of description, it was my most favourite part of the episode since it was made so lively that one could actually feel blood boiling in their veins with Rehan's act.The way he was torturing her was so depressing..but still Pia's determination deserves a standing ovation! This girl is stubborn as ever..Just like Pia Dobriyal.❤️

Rehan's character needs a lot of dig since his goal has remained under cover till now.I mean is it just revenge or he is just another power-hungry supernatural?😲

I was hell surprised to see Advik in a completely different light! Though, it was shown his connection to Pia as a 'mean' one but hey actually it was pleasant to see his brotherly feelings towards Pia.Pretty sure Advik-Pia's relation is gonna take a new dimension.😃Oh my..Advik's past was painful too.😭WTH everyone's past has some emotional locha! AbhIya,Rehan,Alina,Advik..almost everyone.

The thing that kept me awaited and desperate was Abhay's reaction.That part was so damn bhaari !😛😃 It was so good to see him flash to a bodyguard mode.😃 For a moment he acted so childish thinking of their petty fights,taunts..such an effect she has done on him!😳 But one thing I didn't get was how come Abhay was so delayed in his senses?😕 I mean previously whenever danger used to strike her he would be there a microsecond before anything happens! And here when she was being bestowed with so much torture he was enjoying the movie,STILL?😕 Should I consider this as a BLOOPER?😆😆 Secondly, that soulmate bat tatoo must have had some effect especially when your soulmate is dying, then why it wasn't shown? Please answer this CVs! 

It was indeed very relieving to see Abhay not blaming Advik for Pia's condition otherwise it would have been no different from other shows.Abhay took Pia to his home for healing..coughs..I don't think anything more needs to be said.😉Legs,belly,collarbone,arms..ermm..☺️Wish to see Abhay giving his famous shirtless hypothermia treatment.❤️ The wait for next episode is so killing!
Shreya, you did full justification with the episode.Great job!😃
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
:: EPISODE 34 - Renu ::

' Zindaa Hoon Lekin, Wo Baat Nahi Hai..
Dil Jazbaati Hai, Majboor Nahi Hai..
Ishq Kaa Hai Naam Bada,
Maine Hai Kiya Kaam Bada,Karke Magar Adhaa Chhodoon Naa..
Tere Rukh Se Ye Chehra Modoon Naa..Tera Rastaa Chhodoon Naa.. '❤️

And the pages turned their tint to retro smearing the deepest dormant feelings of his dead heart ! The heart which was once ribboned with longing,passion and love brimmed breaking the toughest shell when he saw his life lying lifeless. No one can deny that familiar maddening concern that smoldered the face of King of Supernaturals, Abhay Raichand. That sudden spark of determination to save her was enough to show how she has unknowingly bewitched him once AGAIN ! 😳 Mr.Raichand, Do you still think you can possibly drain life out of her?! Stop your futile attempts cuz you'll never be able to that !😳

While we were busy salivating with our drooling eyes in anticipation of Kiss-ES, CVs shattered our hopes by again framing a new mystery..ARGH !🥱They should be virtually jailed for spoiling such a beautiful moment. But Hey, this looks serious..I mean how can Piya get automatically healed? 😲😲It is cent percent sure that she is no normal chick. As far as her character has proceeded, two things can be gathered..Piya Rathod can be either a life saving or a life threatening element.😲 My random guess, I think her mysterious disposition is going to get some more light in the upcoming MahaEpisode.

Though I,better say we weren't sufficed with that kiss thing AT ALL but you guys seem to have counter balanced it by adding spicy cute AbhIya moments.😉

I couldn't help myself but smile seeing the way Piya's mind glided with her love-hate moments with Abhay.Wasn't it always Abhay who would hurt her but still be with her never letting her stand ALONE ! Tera Rastaa Main Chhodoon Naa..😳Its difficult to say much about Piya Rathod since her past poses a big question mark on her identity..But one thing can be visibly heard and seen..the loud thuds of her heart and the blush on her cheeks in the name of one person.. ABHAY !❤️😳

Episode was totally AbhIyalicious (Haaye ! My stubborn soulmates❤️ ) and enjoyable ( won't say droolworthy, samaj jana 😡😆). The only thing as a complaint I would say was the absence of punctuation marks. It made such a beautiful Episode bit messy.Hope care is taken about that in future.😊

Thank You.😃
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::    EPISODE 35 - Renu   ::

Well, the episode didn't mark any significant development in the story but yes, it was an episode of the growing embryo love.😳❤️

This time too the episode started with AbhIya's sweet and sour fights which was really enjoyable like a normal love story.One can easily trace their newly carved hidden feelings from the past few episodes.He basks his concern complementary to that unknown part of her heart..that outputs itself by making her wear that anonymous shy smile on her face.😳

"Seeney Me Jo Kahin Pe Dabi Hai,Aisi Koi Awaaz Hoon Main.."

Currently, It suits on Abhay so perfectly. It feels as if his old,withered 'heart' is gradually conquering his icy isolated heart.He wants to own her, protect her without even giving any second thoughts for the reason behind this change.And Pia..She wants to despise him, hate him for whatever nuisance he created..but I would say she is DEFEATED in her own battle.

Ow ! Did she finally catch that Disk?😲Surprisingly, it worked! Must say, Daddy Dobriyal..chahey Beer ho ya CD..quality me Kanjusi nahi ki.😆😆 Good that Pia's pea-sized brain has finally started thinking something less useless now.😆Thats because this time instead of finding cobweb solutions by her own ( and even then reaching nowhere ) she directly went to Abhay.Seedhi Baat No Bakwass.😆And we also know that their intelligence spikes when they are together.😃☺️Can't wait for the blast in the upcoming MahaEpisode

Sama-Advik took my heart away. Awww !😳Advik is no doubt shocking us with every passing episode😲😲I mean therez so much difference in Epi2 Advik and Epi35 Advik.He is indeed a dark hero with a vulnerable side.Expect the unexpected, I remember CVs saying that.😆OMG ! Sama is really falling for Advik (who wouldn't ?😛 ) and her jealousy towards Pia confirmed that.😆 It was so pleasing to see Advik's brotherly feelings towards Pia. But as they say, everything comes with a price..and thats what is making me feel that it'll drastically affect his plan.Love is a weakness, too. Well, I won't deny that I see SamVik as a potential couple. A bigger question lies ahead..will they make another prey-predator ?Will she accept him and his truth ?😕😲

Well, thanx for rectifying that punctuation problem.😊 Laptops with CD space still existing after 7 decades😲😲Chuck it.😆And CVs..when we'll be getting Rehan-Alina's on-hold and 'important' talk? 😕Certainly, Alina looked quite serious and not-a-matter-to-be-ignored on phone !😕😲

Finally the next episode is a ME ! Can't hold on my excitement for the coming Sunday, 8:30 p.m😛 
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::      EPISODE 36  - Renu    ::

The episode was the one certainly not to be missed for DFL lovers.After a good length of 35 episodes finally the clouds of suspense were cleared to a good extent.Such was the significance that the actual base of the story is now crystal clear.A battle between the power of love V/S supernaturals.Moreover, it would be really exciting and intriguing to see how merely two souls are able to crush the entire supernatural army with their dormant love.😉😛

The episode started with Abhay flipping the pages of Haseena's diary..those pages of his 'Life'..where he became alive ONCE again.The truth carved in words hammered his neurons as to why he can't remember only those 2 years of his 270 years of life..the life where it was Pia,Pia..only Pia..and her love which was so powerful that it actually made his humanity ooze, taming his reeking monstrosity which was as close to impossible. What a bad game has destiny really played ! Reminiscing and threading those pages to the current situation, Abhay has perfectly learned that he is trapped in this cobweb of conspirating betrayal . BADLY.🤢 And he knows he is the only player on his side.

It was indeed good to see Abhay making his another smart move.Storming to the room of the man of mysteries, Advik Raheja.😆 That was my most favourite part for it joined all the puzzle pieces !  Oh..so Pia is the centre of all for the power hungry supernaturals. Liana, Alina, Advik...I won't be surprised if Rehan merges in this list, but that looks a doubt as his goal skims out different from others. Alina.. Dunno why I feel that she is secretly forging a plan to treatise peace between the supernatural species..her incomplete goal.😊Liana, being a new card is too early to judge but then to her intentions doesn't look much sound.😕 Advik..the same question as Abhay.. Was he the one to free Pia's soul? If yes, then why he wishes to unite Abhay-Pia, knowing it'll only increase their powers making them more resistant to other forces ? Again a mystery.😆

Whatever it is, am enjoying the current pace.The story is gradually getting to its climax.Its such a delight to see Abhay getting back to his signature bodyguard mode .😉😎 And am pretty sure that even humans are going to spice up the track to X number of folds.😃

CVs,no doubt you're doing a good job. Hope you keep us entertaining by giving chataka twists.😛
Good luck !

PS: Really very sorry for getting delayed and also for giving a short analysis .Routine exhaustion has taken me up very badly.🤢  
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
::      EPISODE 37  - Renu   ::

The episode started with a subtle, focused werewolf leader..Alina. The fresh pieces in her character are enough to contrast the Alina of Season 1. Well, she isn't Alina who can be fooled with sugary talks anymore.Throughout these years, the girl has gon through a drastic change..letting the pyknosis of her humanity to a balanced level and hence, giving birth to the cunning and razor eyes of a true responsible leader. Liana.. If Alina has moulded her distant goals then here that of hers' lies bleak.Alina foresees far off things, while Liana dwells in present.

Rehan..he may efface himself at the moment but that glistening evilness clearly marks the weaving of his own hidden dangerous plan.😈

Am I allowed to say that how much I am loving Abhay right now? Inna Saara!😃❤️❤️ Its actually like I'm catching glimpse of my old Abhay Raichand.His heart has started controlling his brain now..once again ! So there comes his umpteen ways of protecting his Pia.😉 He may be blind enough to see her smile, deaf enough to hear her innocent echoeing laugh and dumb enough to speak an unknown language of silence in her absence..but we aren't the above to ignore the signs of the beginning of a new legendary saga ! A saga of forbidden and dark love.❤️

" Raaton Kii Tanhayi Me,
Subah Kii Parchayee Me, 
Chehra Hai Kya Meri Aakhon Me,
Khushboo Hai Kya Meri Saason me.. "

No doubt Abhay has fixed his motive to save Pia at the cost of his life but still there stands a queue of How?When?Where?😲 All he has is just a faint opacity of his enemies.Unaware of their devised plans, its going to be really tough for him to trace and act accordingly.😳On the top of it, Council members are his own backstabbing rivals.🤢The thing that needs to be recalled here is Pia's own potential and hidden powers which can turn the tables unexpectedly.Only future episodes can answer all this.

Kshitij-Alina.. A big OMG !!!! 😲😲Its not funny or taken-to-be-lightly thing.Surely, CVs have planned something big behind this fresh pairing.  *raises a brow*

Good job team ! Missed Advik and Pia in this episode, though.
PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail

:: EPISODE 38 Analysis by Renu :

Quite a light hearted episode after a long time. Ofcourse, we got to see 'human' interactions which was indeed a treat for us.😛 The episode basically revolved around one factor.. ' J ' 😆 Poor Kshitij.. Bad day for him ! All he earned was free anger from apparently unknown... Advik. Sama would have reached heaven had she seen the flaring nose of her 'crush'.😆 What to say Kshitij.. better luck next time !🤓 Hope Alina drops a tinka on you next time.. and yeah.. warn you better don't flirt with Vampies' girls. 🤣Alina ko J Karna hai toh Liana pakdo⭐️ 😃

Sama-Advik.. finally I can see our wish getting fulfilled. Awww.. bright chances of them to be together.😉As much as this new development is sufficing at the moment.. but the consequences look blurred and not so favourable. As we know, CVs have hinted SamVik as a couple.. but could their love ever equate that of AbhIya's ? I know its a silly comparison but even that can't be neglected, right? 😕Sama is an innocent human.. her heart is pure.. it will love Advik.. worship Advik.. but Is it possible for Advik to do the same with his dead heart ? Can he EVER be Abhay? Thats the competition within itself. Well, I know I'm thinking too much.😆

Abhay's inner turnmoil of emotions remained the same except an exponentially raised determination of protection towards Pia.The opacity of the council's dirty secrets has turned translucent to Abhay now.👍🏼 He is just like an angry roaring lion.. ready to paw on his prey.Sometimes, its curious enough to ask as to why CVs aren't showing the REAL aura of Abhay Raichand as the king of Supernaturals ? I mean all we could see as a king being cheated like he is some random fool ( OK, I understand council's betrayal is cleared to him now. ) and why is that Anantha guy ordering HIM to kill Pia ? Are these members superior to a king ! I just hope Abhay makes his every move sharply.

Overall, Nothing significant happened in the episode.Oww..so we've got the spoiler that Pia will be shown in next Episode.😕 ( Thank God, question bank is back ! )

Good going CVs !