Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

::EPISODE 39 Analysis by Renu ::

The scene opened with an uninvited jealousy coated anger enveloping Advik Raheja. It was indeed surprising to discover this new side of him.Another one ! Yeah.  Right now, his thoughts are battling..How dare that human touch Sama? Why has she started to matter for him so much? How can a vampire feel that way EVER ? And all.. BOOM! Our mysterious man gets tangled in these 'new' developments mildly able to remind himself of his mission. Not a good sign for conquering the throne of supernaturals. Actually, CVs really need to dissect his character atleast by now. All we know is just that he wants to be the king and a few shades of him.. his brotherly feelings towards Pia, possessiveness towards Sama, Rivalry with Abhay.. Thats it. Still he remains as mysterious as earlier without any major fade. Hope we get enlightened of WHAT IS HE soon. AbhIya scene was fun to watch. Looks like Abhay's genome has mutated back to its tharkeygiri. Banda Kab Sudhrega ! (We don't even want that)😃 No doubt AbhIya's feelings are changing and the pace is OK for now but tell ya it was really very slow in initial episodes and that has affected their distance to the next level of their relationship. Hope that gets compensated and we get to see a new horizon of AbhIya's bond SOON !😛 The major shocking element was Kshitij witnessing Alina's animalistic side.So it looks like according to the article, it'll be him who will join the supernatural campaign. Major twist and ofcourse, we are eager to see on whose side will he be ! That makes me think of Sama too..*creases brows* What will she do when she comes to know the truth? Will she side Pia (indirectly Abhay) or Advik? That will be interesting to explore ! Where are Lihas, Saloni and my Vedere boy, Ekansh? What about Jeh ? And CVs do give us some AbhIya's 'protection- free' love scenes.Missing those hot and romantic old days of AbhIya. Ok, before concluding I want to add or better say give an idea that since 18th October is approaching, it would be great if we get to see a whole romance-filled and an intense AbhIyalicious episode as a part of celebration of 3 golden years of their dark love.😊

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

::Episode Analysis - 43::

Hola folks 😃 It's me back again 😆 😉 I am really impressed with the progression of the story n kudos to the creative team 👏 The episode was an emotional rollercoaster - Sama coming to terms with her new identity and existence, Advik's guilt, Abhay's outburst, Liana having feelings for Rehan and not able to put a finger on it as of yet and Pia blaming herself for all the mishaps happening.

Sama's state of mind was depicted really very well 👏 A simple happy go lucky girl who was content in her simple human world fussing over trivial issues like clothes, shoes and her crush is now having to deal with something completely alien. She now realises she is a monster who needs to kill people in order to live and on one hand she gets to live an immortal life and her loved ones will follow the course of nature and leave the mortal realms while she will roam around as a vampire among mortals for as long as she exists 😭 All she had set out to do was to save her best friend and she lost everything she once held dear  True she will now get to spend her life with Advik, who is her love but the people she has known all her life will no longer be a part of her life 😭 

I am surprised Abhay couldn see the feelings Advik has for Sama n y is it a shock? 😛 He is calling Advik power hungry? What had he been all this while? Didn't love change him as well? So y cant Advik too lose his dead heart to someone like he lost his to Pia? 😛 

Who does Sama think she is kidding? 😛 I know she loves Advik but I wonder if she loves him enough to embrace monstrosity? 🤔 Actually I wish the CVs could have given Sama more depth coz she has barely known Advik n it just started as a crush. I admit somewhere down the line she developed feelings for him but it was still in the beginning phase and Advik hadn't really reciprocated much either. I know life could be a bit strange esp when it comes to matters of the heart but I felt this was a bit rushed 😕 Advik had barely got any feelings for Sama before n I can understand his dilemma to turn her n him turning Sama made perfect sense as he couldn bear to lose her as he felt something for her but wasn't it too early to give those feelings a name? Esp Advik proclaiming his love?

Liana has started getting feelings for Rehan? 😲 Oh my! ye kab se hua? 😆 I guess the spark was there but now its ignited, atleast from her side it has. Well she straight away jumped to the conclusion that Abhay was the culprit? 😡 On second thoughts I cant blame her coz Abhay's past is so sketchy n brutal that now even if he has had a change of heart it will be hard to convince the rest of them that love has redeemed him   I wonder when Rehan will start getting feelings for Liana but considering Zaisha's betrayal its hard to hope for that now  But I do wish he finds love and most importantly he finds solace.

Wasn't Rehan being Jeh's illegitimate son a secret? Then how come he is addressing Alina as his aunt before Liana? 😆 Or am I missing a point here? 😕

Pia on the other hand has already lost so much in life - her grandmom who was her only family who paid with her life trying to protect her and her best friend who had lost her humanity trying to save her 😭 Abhay is again keeping secrets from Pia? Yep I know he did for the best but I am afraid of Pia's reaction when she gets to know she is the supreme power and all of supernatural world is after her

Good job CVs 👏 I am hoping to see a bit more of Advik Sama 😳 And I am waiting to see what will Alina and Liana's next move will be.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow mandy, it's been a long time and I certainly missed you :)
coming to advik sama, i guess that their love story, will be as twisted as abhiya's,though not that detailed... :)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome and fast analysis Mandy. 

I know many people felt that Sama's turning is rushed, but that's how it was planned right from the beginning. We had decided right in the beginning itself that Advik will realize his feelings for her only when she would be dying and at that time he would convert her which of course won't go that well with Sama who was completely unaware about Supernatural World. That actually forms a major turning point for the story.
Well Abhay has know Advik for centuries as ambitious manipulative vampire, and he was completely unaware of any relation between him and Sama, so yes it's difficult for him to accept that Advik could be in love. 

As for Rehan being Jeh's son, we saw really no point in keeping it a secret from Liana who lives in the same house, so yeah, she knows. 
Edited by ..Bournville.. - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
::Episode Analysis - 44::

I like the way CVs are keeping the balance in the story by focusing on other characters that I seldom find in other stories these days 😊 So a thumbs up from me for that 👍🏼 Coming to the episode, I felt the action and thrill missing from this update. I definitely agree that every update cannot have action but I just felt there wasn't much happening either 😕 And to think we got just two scenes? Well I was a little disappointed with that.

Lihas's concern is something that anybody who has had a brother can relate to. For any brother its hard to accept that his sister has feelings for another man and that's when the protective side comes to the forray 😆 But maybe another reason for him to worried like it was mentioned that it was wrong on ethical grounds for a student to be in a live in relationship with the trustee of her college 😲 I agree the trustee is very young and illegally attractive 😆 but I guess Lihas is being a brother here. Plus she had been missing for two days and now he gets to know that the sister he was hell worried for is actually cosying with the trustee of his college! Pretty much of a rude awakening for the bloke 🤣

Kshtij is being a curious cat here but doesn't he know about the saying that curiosity kills the cat? 😛 And whoa he is dealing with the Luna of the werewolf clan 🤣 Lets see where his stalking will lead him to and I guess u cant exactly blame the guy as any sane person who had seen Alina in her partial wolfy avatar will get the shock of his life. He wants his answers but at what cost remains to be seen.

Good going CVs and I hope we get some answers to the questions in the upcoming updates 😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Thanks for appreciating the fact that every episode cannot have abhiya and other characters also need their due focus. 
Well I agree that many must have felt that only two scenes happened in this episode, but in order to stick to given word limit frame which is akin to the time length of a real TV show episode, we sometimes do end up having relatively slow episodes where we don't really have a choice. 

As for answers, well, I cannot say when we will be answering them, 😆
cute.girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice... I just read one episode
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajwa.ali

Nice... I just read one episode

thnx dear. do read others too
AraBearxo thumbnail