won't we get an analysis this time?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I asked Mandy, maybe she is a lil' busy
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Guys will try doing the analysis by tonight. Sorry, have been extremely busy since past 3 days
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
::Episode Analysis - 45::

This has to be one of the most beautifully written episode thus far πŸ‘ Good job CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ Both Abhiya's feelings were brought out beautifully πŸ‘ We know Abhiya r each other's strength n this came out very well ⭐️ 

In the beginning we get to see the council threatening Abhay to leave Pia but as expected Abhay was firm on his stand. I wonder when Abhay will question them for what they did to him when he was a human back then 😑 They turned him into a monster snatching away everything from him n now they r trying to force Abhay into leaving Pia? 😑 They wanted Abhay to pursue her but now they want him to leave her? Why won't they want that as they will lose their killing machine otherwise.

Pia though she didn't know where to find him, the bond between them turned out to be the force that pulled her towards where her love was, grievously injured. Pia's concern for Abhay and her determination to heal him was written very well and Abhay though weakened was not willing to take Pia's blood for he feared the monster in him would lose control. But Pia being Pia had her way in the end 😎 Abhay finally got back his memory after drinking Pia's blood but when will u guys break the suspense that you have been holding back for long? πŸ˜† I meant the past of course πŸ˜› Waiting to know y Pia was killed n y Abhay became a monster  

Good job CVs πŸ‘
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
thanx for the analysis mandy. and lets see if we ever get down to break the suspense. πŸ˜†
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
::Episode 46 and 47 Analysis::

I am extremely sorry for not doing the analysis for last episode  So am here with a double analysis treat πŸ˜‰ 

To start with in episode 46, we see a worried Kshitij wondering why none of his tricks worked on Alina? He had assumed that like most other girl in this campus Alina too could be infatuated with him but sadly Alina threw cold water on all his plans 🀣 To top it off, he now knows the girl he is obsessed about is nothing close to being the human he is familiar with πŸ˜• Alina for one doesn't seem to feel anything for him for she has other important agenda on her mind that needs her immediate attention n she cant be bothered by an insignificant annoying jerk like Kshitij. But I cant really blame her for all the distrust she has on people surrounding her for she saw her own family betray her, and the friend who had brought her out of her shell was a ravaging monster who had vanquished many of her clan members  Kshitij may now have his suspicions abt Liana as well as he knows she is involved in something that clearly spells trouble! Poor guy πŸ˜† He is in for a rude awakening with the supernatural world 🀣

And need I say how glad I am to have some answers finally? πŸ˜› Thank u CVs for that 😊 We now know what had happened in the past - how the wretched Council had extracted their revenge if u could call it that 😑 Poor Abhiya 😭 Just when they could have had a normal happy human life together everything fell apart n poor Chandeena 😭 They lost their lives too 😭 I am sure had they been alive they would never have allowed the Council to turn Abhay into a monster n maybe that was the reason they were killed

I knew Abhay would be devastated beyond words when he would get to know the truth n how right I was  He had been an angel even when he had been a vampire before n now he got to know he had killed so many of them - both mortal and immortal alike n this would haunt him till his last breath  He now thinks he is unworthy of anybody's love but still he yearns to have that one person with him, no matter the price he has to pay for that. He'd probably pay with his life to redeem his past deeds. Pia too knows the truth but not the complete truth as her memories are not restored yet completely atleast  But I am sure she will stand by Abhay no matter what 😳 Abhay knows he has wronged Alina, his only supernatural friend who had probably gone against her clan to help him once. He feels guilty  n rightfully so. I know lost lives cannot be revived but I am certain Abhay will surely try his best to sort out matters. All that remains to be seen is what is Advik's true motives behind helping Abhiya get together? And guys I am missing Advik Sama πŸ˜› When will we get to see them?

Beautifully penned down n the writer deserves a round of applause for this amazing episode πŸ‘ From me its πŸ‘πŸΌ

In episode 47 we see Alina Liana tricking Pia into joining them for a ritual which will give them the much needed power to thwart Abhay n Pia being the stubborn chick she is has to defy Abhay n get herself into trouble πŸ˜† Though Abhay could not be physically present to help Pia in this crisis he defo found a way to come to her rescue 🀣

Bless the old guy who had oil paint πŸ˜† I am betting oil paints will be a thing of the past in the coming few years n so in 2080 odd? I am not surprised πŸ˜› Pia's 6th sense wala detective skills kicked into action 🀣 I mean I know pooja n rituals r fading away right now n 80 years later it would look alien if somebody wanted to have them. And what kind of people have such ceremonies in the dead of the night? Not bad Pia realised something was fishy πŸ˜‰ For one nobody will have a ceremony to thwart enemies n call a mere friend to be a part of it when there is no one else there. No family, no relatives n Liana sure seems to be power hungry 😲 I guess Liana will prove to be difficult to tackle πŸ˜• Alina still has a soft corner in some corner of her heart for her former friend but Liana seems to be cold n I cant blame her here coz Abhay almost wiped out her clan.

Abhay too knows its a herculean task to redeem all his wrong doings n he knows that the equation between him and Alina is no longer the same it once used to be n he knows he is to blame but no matter what he will not let anyone harm Pia in the pretext of avenging all the killings committed by Abhay. He'd gladly pay for them but Pia would not be a pawn in this deadly game  No matter what Alina n Liana's ritual will be a dud as Abhay as already thwarted them this time by being the first supernatural to drink Pia's blood n lets say they get their hands on Pia's blood it will be rendered useless 🀣

Pia is defo too clever 😎 She used her over-imaginative brain n came up with an impressive plan to fool both the witch queen and luna of the werewolf clan πŸ˜† Am sure Abhay will be saying, "Pia Rathod, Ahaan!" 😎

Amazing paisa wasool episode guys πŸ‘ I am eagerly looking forward to the upcoming episodes πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the double analysis Mandy. 

It was but natural for Abhay to feel devastated when he would have remembered his past and that is what happened. 

Advik and Sama would be back soon and their journey together would hardly be a bed of roses πŸ˜‰ 

u r right, noone will know about oil paints in 2083 probably and such worship ceremonies would definitely be hardly existent by then. and we had to show Pia to be smart and not a dumb damsel in distress πŸ˜³

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow mandy, thank yoy so much for the appreciation.
Advik and Sama will be there in the coming episodes :)

Oil paints alas will be a thing of a past in the future, I guess. :(
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx 4 d analysis MandyπŸ€—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
::Episode Analysis 48-49::

Sorry for being out of action for a while now πŸ˜› but blame it on my pathetic worklife πŸ˜† So here I am with a double analysis like last time to compensate πŸ˜‰

It was sheer pleasure to read episode 48. Kudos to the team for coming up with a brilliant action packed episode πŸ‘ I guess its by far the best in terms of action πŸ‘πŸΌ So I guess the previous predecessor needs to be dethroned to make way for the new action writer πŸ˜‰ 

The episode started off with Abhay reflecting on his past deeds and like expected the agony and guilt has wracked him completely and shaken him to the core. He had never hurt anybody even to survive but here he had murdered many and claimed innocent lives, all in cold blood  I know he wasn't himself when all of that happened but karma should have a way of catching up. But looks like our Abhay as usual is too lucky in this department πŸ˜† Abhay knows he needs to sort out things in the supernatural world and what best way to start than approach somebody who knew you very well? His former best friend and ally who is now his deadly foe? He had pinned his hopes on Alina though he knew he had wronged her and her clan but a tiny part of him hoped she would hear him out. He had to set things out if he ever hopes to have a life with Pia.

Alina and Liana saw this as an opportunity to eliminate their biggest threat from  their way and took the stake smeared with Pia's blood.. oops oil paint πŸ˜† to get the job done without realising that even if they had Pia's blood, they would be no match to Abhay since he had tasted her blood. We saw Alina along with Liana and Rehan set off to kill Abhay and here I liked the way their thoughts were projected. Alina though is happy to get Abhay out of the way to save her clan, isn't too happy at the prospect of killing somebody who was once her best friend. On the hand hand we see an ecstatic Liana who wants this to be over and done with for the well being of the supernatural world and she doesn't really care who gets to go in for the kill. Rehan on the other hand unlike his aunt n the witch queen has no interest whatsoever in the greater good and he is there for his own personal agenda - to avenge his mother's death and in the end he wants to be the one who'd ensure Abhay met his downfall.

It was obvious that none of them would believe Abhay in the beginning and thats how it was. Well I wouldn believe for sure if a person who went about murdering people cold heartedly is extending an olive branch and most of all Rehan wouldn't probably even be interested. The fight was very well described πŸ‘ Best part of the update. Then we also see how Pia riskes everything to protect Abhay. She knows she is fragile human or thinks so but yet she wouldn't mind taking on anybody if that means keeping Abhay from harm πŸ˜ƒ 

And then I wonder how Sama got to know about the fight πŸ˜• Did she hear that happening? We see how Advik seems least perturbed when he gets to know Pia is getting involved in the fight. Maybe he thinks the two of them are more than enough to deal with the situation or maybe he isn't interested. But regardless Sama wouldn't back out even if Advik advised her n its obvious why she feels this way. She had to embrace a monstrous existance forsaking her human life just because she tried to save Pia and no way would she want to see her sacrifice go in vain. Well explained πŸ‘πŸΌ And Advik followed like a loyal lover boy 🀣 And wasn't it a good move? Else Liana would have wrecked some serious damage with her hocus pocus πŸ˜›

On the whole a well written update πŸ‘ Was an enjoyable read!

Coming to episode 49, we see some significant progress happening in both Abhay Pia and Advik Sama's lives.

I am glad Pia listened to Abhay for once and agreed to move in with him πŸ˜‰ Well we all know what that obviously means but I am surprised that only that seemed to be their major concern 😳 I mean yeah we all know what will be the outcome if they end up staying together under the same roof but I suppose given the mess they are surrounded by, they would think about that first and no, I am not even saying they shouldn't take their relationship to the next level. But I thought that would happen on its own without Abhiya having to plan that πŸ˜›

I liked the way Sama blasted Advik πŸ˜† Don't I love femme fatale in action? 🀣 Advik had it coming anyways coz like Abhay he had kept many secrets from Sama and though it might be for her own good he had some explaining to do and what a way to start with πŸ˜† given the heat of the moment I wasn't suprprised when they gave in to their bottled up passionate emotions as we all know vampires have heightened emotions. I somehow feel Advik can't be bad and he had some ulterior motive behind the cool nonchalant facade.Am waiting to see what Advik has to say to Sama. Right now she is in the throes of passion but that will wear off and Sama will want her answers n so do I πŸ˜› 

Well written episode πŸ‘ But i must admit I was a tad bit disappointed with Abhiya. U have a luna, an avenging werewolf and a witch queen on your back but all you are concerned about is taking your relationship to the next level? Confused Though it wasn't unappropriate, given the circumstances it didn't fit in.

Eagerly awaiting the next episode folks n hopefully I can do analysis faster this time 😳
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago