Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK2 - Destroyed For Love - Page 7

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..mandy..

It was sheer pleasure to read episode 48. Kudos to the team for coming up with a brilliant action packed episode 👏 I guess its by far the best in terms of action 👍🏼 So I guess the previous predecessor needs to be dethroned to make way for the new action writer 😉  

😆 do i smell laziness over here on someone's part 😛

The episode started off with Abhay reflecting on his past deeds and like expected the agony and guilt has wracked him completely and shaken him to the core. He had never hurt anybody even to survive but here he had murdered many and claimed innocent lives, all in cold blood  I know he wasn't himself when all of that happened but karma should have a way of catching up. But looks like our Abhay as usual is too lucky in this department 😆 Abhay knows he needs to sort out things in the supernatural world and what best way to start than approach somebody who knew you very well? His former best friend and ally who is now his deadly foe? He had pinned his hopes on Alina though he knew he had wronged her and her clan but a tiny part of him hoped she would hear him out. He had to set things out if he ever hopes to have a life with Pia.

Alina and Liana saw this as an opportunity to eliminate their biggest threat from  their way and took the stake smeared with Pia's blood.. oops oil paint 😆 to get the job done without realising that even if they had Pia's blood, they would be no match to Abhay since he had tasted her blood.  - But they don't know as yet that Abhay has already tasted Pia's blood😳

We saw Alina along with Liana and Rehan set off to kill Abhay and here I liked the way their thoughts were projected. Alina though is happy to get Abhay out of the way to save her clan, isn't too happy at the prospect of killing somebody who was once her best friend. On the hand hand we see an ecstatic Liana who wants this to be over and done with for the well being of the supernatural world and she doesn't really care who gets to go in for the kill. Rehan on the other hand unlike his aunt n the witch queen has no interest whatsoever in the greater good and he is there for his own personal agenda - to avenge his mother's death and in the end he wants to be the one who'd ensure Abhay met his downfall. - Thanks for such an understanding Mandy. Its these subtle things which when noticed makes our day and assures us of our efforts. Thanks a lot 😊

It was obvious that none of them would believe Abhay in the beginning and thats how it was. Well I wouldn believe for sure if a person who went about murdering people cold heartedly is extending an olive branch and most of all Rehan wouldn't probably even be interested. The fight was very well described 👏 Best part of the update. Then we also see how Pia riskes everything to protect Abhay. She knows she is fragile human or thinks so but yet she wouldn't mind taking on anybody if that means keeping Abhay from harm 😃 

And then I wonder how Sama got to know about the fight 😕 Did she hear that happening?  - hmm.. maybe or being a new born she can probably sense when someone close to her is in danger 
We see how Advik seems least perturbed when he gets to know Pia is getting involved in the fight. Maybe he thinks the two of them are more than enough to deal with the situation or maybe he isn't interested. But regardless Sama wouldn't back out even if Advik advised her n its obvious why she feels this way. She had to embrace a monstrous existance forsaking her human life just because she tried to save Pia and no way would she want to see her sacrifice go in vain. Well explained 👍🏼 And Advik followed like a loyal lover boy 🤣 And wasn't it a good move? Else Liana would have wrecked some serious damage with her hocus pocus 😛

On the whole a well written update 👏 Was an enjoyable read!

Coming to episode 49, we see some significant progress happening in both Abhay Pia and Advik Sama's lives.

I am glad Pia listened to Abhay for once and agreed to move in with him 😉 Well we all know what that obviously means but I am surprised that only that seemed to be their major concern 😳 I mean yeah we all know what will be the outcome if they end up staying together under the same roof but I suppose given the mess they are surrounded by, they would think about that first and no, I am not even saying they shouldn't take their relationship to the next level. But I thought that would happen on its own without Abhiya having to plan that 😛 - its not planning, actually Abhay did not want that this should come to Pia as a shock and ruin their relationship. So he decided to be honest about his feelings towards her at this point. 

I liked the way Sama blasted Advik 😆 Don't I love femme fatale in action? 🤣 Advik had it coming anyways coz like Abhay he had kept many secrets from Sama and though it might be for her own good he had some explaining to do and what a way to start with 😆 given the heat of the moment I wasn't suprprised when they gave in to their bottled up passionate emotions as we all know vampires have heightened emotions. I somehow feel Advik can't be bad and he had some ulterior motive behind the cool nonchalant facade.Am waiting to see what Advik has to say to Sama. Right now she is in the throes of passion but that will wear off and Sama will want her answers n so do I 😛  - Thanks for being able to read between lines and understand that things are not exactly what they seem to be. others have so conveniently overlooked those hidden lines 😆

Well written episode 👏 But i must admit I was a tad bit disappointed with Abhiya. U have a luna, an avenging werewolf and a witch queen on your back but all you are concerned about is taking your relationship to the next level? 😕 Though it wasn't unappropriate, given the circumstances it didn't fit in. - aahh.. but here's where you missed a fine point. I admit, it was also our short coming that we could not put it in explicit words, but the whole idea behind Pia suggesting this live-in arrangement was the dangers surrounding them only. She said that she is too scared everytime and she is tired of having to rush in a state of panic and that's why she wanted to move in. She had rushed to save Abhay first when the council attacked him and now when the Alina,Liana,Rehan trio attacked him and its these dangers which scare her and that's why she wants to be with Abhay so that whatever danger befalls them, they face them together and at least don't have to worry if the other one is alright or not. But yes, all thanks to my hurried writing style, I immediately moved to Abhay's naughty thoughts regarding this arrangement 😆

Eagerly awaiting the next episode folks n hopefully I can do analysis faster this time 😳 - yes we hope so too 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ..Bournville..

😆 do i smell laziness over here on someone's part 😛 What u call laziness is just a mere attempt to not spoil anything with my lousy writing 🤣

But they don't know as yet that Abhay has already tasted Pia's blood😳 Yep they didn't 😆

Thanks for such an understanding Mandy. Its these subtle things which when noticed makes our day and assures us of our efforts. Thanks a lot 😊 Well what am I here for? 😉

hmm.. maybe or being a new born she can probably sense when someone close to her is in danger Perhaps Embarrassed Didn consider the possibility though 😆

its not planning, actually Abhay did not want that this should come to Pia as a shock and ruin their relationship. So he decided to be honest about his feelings towards her at this point. Yes but isn't it something that shd happen at its own course? 😕 I mean its inevitable but from the conversation it didn seem so.

Thanks for being able to read between lines and understand that things are not exactly what they seem to be. others have so conveniently overlooked those hidden lines 😆 Well I also overdo it at times 🤣

- aahh.. but here's where you missed a fine point. I admit, it was also our short coming that we could not put it in explicit words, but the whole idea behind Pia suggesting this live-in arrangement was the dangers surrounding them only. She said that she is too scared everytime and she is tired of having to rush in a state of panic and that's why she wanted to move in. She had rushed to save Abhay first when the council attacked him and now when the Alina,Liana,Rehan trio attacked him and its these dangers which scare her and that's why she wants to be with Abhay so that whatever danger befalls them, they face them together and at least don't have to worry if the other one is alright or not. But yes, all thanks to my hurried writing style, I immediately moved to Abhay's naughty thoughts regarding this arrangement 😆 Yes I could understand it when Pia said that as I knew y she wanted to be around Abhay but immediately the conversation took a different route 😕 I agree the teasing n everything is to keep it light but it sounded like casual serious talk. I was expecting for some more deeper meaningful exchange between the two and for me as a reader and a critic it sounded a little shallow. No offense but at critical times such as this I wonder if any level minded individual would prioritise their love life over the impending dangers 😳 Like u mentioned I pay attention to even minor details n I couldn help pointing this out

yes we hope so too 😛 Yeah yeah I will try my best to update it on sun itself 😛

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
I know. it was hurried and we rushed to keep in line with the upcoming marriage anniversary episode.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Bournville..

I know. it was hurried and we rushed to keep in line with the upcoming marriage anniversary episode.

I perfectly understand n it happens 😊 Heaven knows I make major screw ups in my own works 🤣 And am no one to say that but since I was expected to don the hat of a critic I also had to point it out from a critical POV 😳 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked your summing up of Liana, Alina and Rehan the best. 😃
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
oh u did well mandy. u actually noticed a lot of fine points which most our readers had missed. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
::Episode Analysis::

Well I am sure the readers had a delightful time reading the anniversary special episode 😳 One of the best written episodes that was an absolute delight to read 😃 Loved the way Abhiya overcame their inhibitions and became one in all sense and it was done so aesthetically 👏 Two thumbs up for that ⭐️ The whole ambience was set so beautifully 😳 So dreamy

Coming to episode 51, it was well written 👏  I am surprised Alina was stunned to realise Pia fooled them 😆 She knew Pia so well and she also knew the depth of love she had for Abhay. So could she really expect her to support them going against Abhay? Liana doesn't know Abhiya history but Alina was no stranger to their epic love story. I can understand Alina's hatred and conflicted emotions towards Abhay but how could she doubt Pia? I suppose she didn consider the possibility that Pia Rathod and Pia Dobriyal are the same person.

Kshitij's emotions were brilliantly portrayed 👏 He is not sure how he should go about processing the new found facts about the woman he loves when it goes against every rational ground he so firmly believes in.

Loved the way Pia blasted Alina and Liana 😆 They both deserved it. Lets assume for one moment that Pia was still hating Abhay but they had no rights to cheat her and on top of it they call themselves her friends? 😳 And also they are so blinded by their mission that not for once did they consider the possibility of Rehan trying to kill Pia even when Pia vehemently stood her ground on that regard 😡 

I am glad that Alina is atleast having second thoughts on pursuing her revenge when she does have the opportunity to let go of the past and look forward to a future where peace will be restored in the supernatural world. I hope she listens to her heart this time.

Good job CVs and I look forward to reading the upcoming episodes 😃 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Thanks for the analysis Mandy. 🤗 
It's true that even till this date Alina does not know that Pia Rathod is Pia Dobriyal reborn, but as you rightly pointed out, they still had no business cheating Pia and trying to use her for their mission and still call themselves her friends. 🥱

Liana Alina did not believe Pia because at the moment they are blinded by the rage of losing out on the opportunity to kill Abhay whom they still consider as the enemy no. 1. 

and let's see what Alina decides. But it surely is not an easy decision. 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well Alina and Liana were never the whitest of characters. They needed Piya, they used her. :(
And no, Alina doesn't know that she is reborn.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
::Episode Analysis 52 - 53::

Episode 52 opened with brother sister confrontation and I can say Lihas's reactions are completely justified. Yeah like Sama said he was being old fashioned about moving in with your boyfriend. Well forget 2083, its not a taboo exactly in 2013 either 😆 But this was just an excuse to convince her in anyway whatsoever that she had to come back to their family. I am sure neither did Lihas believe it was against the norm. He also knows Sama. How can an innocent, chirpy girl make a drastic move like that and she had barely known Advik enough to take such a step. But Sama blasting like that was so unlike her and though I realise Sama had to snap, I wish CVs had shown it in a better way keeping her character in mind. I am sure Sama wouldn have yelled at him to shut up or throw him out like that.

Also I noticed one blooper 😆 How come everyone knows Rehan is Alina's nephew? Wasn't that supposed to be a secret? 🤣 I liked the way Alina tried to reason out rather than blindly chosing to believe her fellow clan member. Liana defended Rehan so vehemently that too against her own bestie? 😲 Whats cooking guys? 😉 I am glad she isn one of those who'd trust anyone blindly be it her own blood. Shows the potential of a true leader

Pia's detectivegiri started 😆 Ab toh Abhay ki band bajegi 🤣 Its one thing for him to keep secrets about Alina and Liana's identity if he had hidden his own but Pia is no stranger to the supernatural world 😛 Wonder y Abhay makes the same mistake again and again? Pia is absolutely right. She has every right to know what is happening in her own life n this reminds me of the fact that she too is a supernatural and Abhay yet again chose to hide this 😵 Sometimes I feel like hammering him I swear 😡

Kshitij confessed the truth about him knowing abt Alina's identity and I wonder if Alina wil react in any way to it now that she also knows how he feels about her. Instead of kicking and screaming away in horror, he is sitting besides her promising to keep her secret 😳 Alina never found her true love before and I hope atleast this time u guys do something for her Tongue

All in all a very well written episode, if not for the minor glitches which are bound to be there anyways in any story 👏

Episode 53 opened with Alina trying to decipher her own feelings for Kshtiji who had been a non entity till now. I guess the real reason Alina never got close to anyone was because of Abhay's betrayal. Though Abhay had apologised and she had forgiven him either, she retreated into some sort of former shell shielding her own emotions not realising that holding them back would one day make her vulnerable and today she was indeed. When Abhay had professed his fake love to her she felt she had been on top of the moon but when she realised it was a means to retrieve the potion she went back to being the girl who thought love was something that was never meant to be hers. Though she fought back like a true luna, she couldn't get past that  Also there was the trust issue. Last time it had been fake and in a time and era when everything was just a mere illusion what with robotic professors, humanoids, how could she believe that some human loved her despite knowing her truth? I love Alina and Kshtij convo and also the jibe about wolfing 🤣 Alina tried to figure out what were his motives behind keeping her secrets but she was stumped to realise he wanted nothing in return, not even her affection n I wonder where their relationship(assuming there would be one) is headed to.

Man I love a feisty Pia 😎 Finally her hyper active brain has kick started the detectivegiri and she finally realised that if Alina and Liana despite being supernaturals wanted her blood there had to be a reason 😆 Even though he got caught in his own lie, our stubborn Raichand wont accept tat Tongue

Well in last episode I thought Liana had kept her brains aside Tongue but looks like I was wrong 😆 But what I am surprised is that Rehan didn even flinch once when Liana asked him to tell her the truth. Liana had anyways defended him, so he could have told her the truth anyways but I guess Liana was not important enough for him. Well forget Liana, I dont think anyone or anything matter to him so long as he takes his revenge from Abhay. I am happy to see Liana use her common sense and figure out the truth by using her magic. Boy, isn't true when they say you shouldn't face the wrath of an angry witch 🤣 But more than lying to them I guess Liana is mad at him for betraying the trust she had on him. Trust which Rehan never asked but something that came from the bottom of her heart. Though it meant nothing to Rehan maybe it did mean something to Liana. Now that Alina came back I am sure she will get to know the truth and I am waiting to see how they will deal with Rehan.

All in all a fab episode ⭐️ I'd say the highlight for me was Alina Kshitij conversation 👏

Keep up the good job guys 👍🏼