The Fool Proof Sorting Hat Quiz !! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
You are a Ravenclaw!
Why? You are creative, intelligent, and practical. People may think you are boring and logical, but inside you are deep and introspetive.
Didn't expect this? It's probably because you thought you were a Slytherin.

never thought of that!! ðŸ˜²
I've seen many of these tests on the internet. But nothing can be more "foolproof" than JKR's very own created Pottermore sorting quiz. 
And as per THAT, I'm a Slytherin...😈
Originally posted by -Shani-

I've seen many of these tests on the internet. But nothing can be more "foolproof" than JKR's very own created Pottermore sorting quiz. 
And as per THAT, I'm a Slytherin...😈
You really think so?
I am in all four houses on Pottermore..
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

You really think so?
I am in all four houses on Pottermore..
Multiple accounts are really confusing for me - unless you are a multiple-Hatstall...😕

Personally speaking, the closest I "feel" to a non-Slytherin house is Ravenclaw (but only very little)...I don't fancy myself as a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff at all...

As per Pottermore, give me Slytherin over other houses any day...
i'm in hufflepuff.😳 totally unexpected. 
You are a Hufflepuff!
Why? You are loyal, hard-working, and friendly. Though a little bubbly at times, you get the job done, and you do it right.

okay i'm def. not hard-working. to all my hufflepuff mates ðŸ¤— and help me in the exams ðŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nobo

Okay guys...With The House Common Rooms on Our way , We all may wanna know where we belong ..
 Well some us know, & those who want to know or make sure Plz take the test ( LINK POSTED IN POST BELOW THIS ONE ) 

Plz post ur result here once you are done ...& be truthful guys :) 

& I didn't created this test...credit goes to Creator !!

Nice post :)
hi,

I am new here. I am posting a Harry Potter Fan fic called Harry Potter and the Return of Voldemort.

Here's the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4096349

Do read and comment! ðŸ˜Š
i got slytherin...
but truly...according to Pottermore...i am a HUfflepuff and i am proud to be one...