Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion ~ 8th January 2013

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Day 93
Hello Everyone :)
πŸ‘πŸΌ

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.
Updates: Our coolbie gypsy2525 will give us regular update and gypsy2525will be updating. πŸ˜Š  

It is a request to all members not to post before gypsy2525 reserves her post for update and also not before the episode begins.

All such posts will be deleted. Every day episode starts @ 9 pm I.S.T.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show: The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth.

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by BB6 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. πŸ˜³

IF COC and BB6 Section Rules are applicable for all DDT posts.
Please go through them.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome.
THANK YOU πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team.

Edited by gypsy2525 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bigg Boss Season 6 
8th January 2013
Written Updates 

Day 93

Finale Week

Day 93
8:00 am : The Housemates are woken up with a siren sounding😲.. BB wishes Subhprabhat and asks everyone to go to the garden  Rajeev and Sana are discussing the alarm and the announcement.
There is a display screen on which the votes for each member is shown. Imam sees the screen and sings aao tumhe chaand par lejaaye as he's leading the chart.⭐️
BB tells everyone that this is the trend of the votes given by the public and also adds that Imam ka deewanapan darshako ko bohott pasand aaraha hai whereas delu and rajeev's behaviour and character is not been liked that much as they thought it would.πŸ˜†
BB ends the announcement that since its the last week , this trend will differ throughout the time till the end..So no one should define oneself as a winner nor should they lose hope of winning; BB congratulates everyone for being in the top 6. πŸ‘Imam gives his regards to the public, colors and BB.
Also there is a countdown timer showing day time for the finale. Niketan calculates that finale is on saturday. Rajeev and Sana discuss the voting meter and the voting trends. Rajeev says agar Imam ka deewanapan is liked , main itna tou nahi karsakta. 😳Delu prays in the garden area.
Imam cries with joy in the garden. Niketan, Rajeev and Sana are in the living area. Niketan says Bete maine bola tha.. Rajeev sings haari baaji ko jeetna humein aata hai...πŸ˜† Bhaiya (to sana) agar yeh number 1 hai tou main number last ekdum correct hai... I think correct hai perfect hai. Sana says iske according Imam first, niketan second hai and urvashi third. Rajeev says galat mat samjhna but agar Imam ka deewanapan main samjhu, niketan second.. ?? Dont get me wrong.. Rajeev number 1, delu 2, sana 3rd, urvashi 4 and Niketan number 5 and yeh number 6.  get my point. Sana says joh bhi ho yaar.. Rajeev says agar yeh number 1 hai tou niketan num 2 kese ?
8:45 am : rajeev tells delu bigg boss kabhi bhi keh sakte hai yeh reverse hai.. ki yeh dewaana pan was actually pagalpan. mera challenge hai hindustan ko.. hum 24 ghante iske saath rehte hain 24 min rehlo iske saath and dekhna kese vote wapis aate hain. woh bhi kheenchke πŸ˜ƒ. Rajeev to sana abhi wapis 30 lac ka offer aayega, Sana aap kya karoge ? Uske rakhte hi leke bhaag jaoge.. Sana laughsπŸ˜†
Imam sings a song seeing the screen.. Urvashi says to niketan that desh ki janta pagal hai joh iska pagalpan pasand aata hai.. haan theek hai kuch cheezein iski acchi hoti hai but he doesn't have a personality to be a winner 😳 jis tarah name throwing karta hai isko janta hu usko jaanta hu.. haan theek hai hum bhi 50,000 logon ko jaante hain. naam tou nahi lete. πŸ˜²
Delu says audience ke point of view se socho, tumhare saath joh badtameeziyan kar raha hai woh alag, unhone woh nahi dekha sirf entertainment point dekha, dekha ki darwaaze par bistar laga ke so raha hai, sympathy votes usii ko jayenge naa.. 😭Rajeev says sympathy votes bhi leke jao, usko bhi leke jao.. delu wanted to add something but rajeev says aapne kaha ki aap iske baare mein baat nahi karoge, so stick on your statements yaar.. aap bohott jaldi baat change karte ho. please stick on your statements yaar..
Imam is praying in the garden area  Niketan comes there and  Imam hugs him and says these are the tears of joy.. if you understand.. Niketan moves to the screen and counts the votes with imam.. Imam giveshis best wishes to niketan. 
Sana, Delu and Rajeev are in the kitchen. Sana says BB ne subah alarm baja kar yeh batana that mein number 5 par hu..πŸ˜ƒ Rajeev corrects.. 'number 4, Delu is number 5.. So doston kal.. Alvida dil hai mera diwaana..πŸ˜ƒ; Sana says... masti kar rahe hain... tum ho last three jyada chehak rahe ho.. jab se pandit bane ho tab se beda garg ho raha hai.. Delu says jyada pakk pakk mat karo..πŸ˜†
Imam says My heart is going dhak dhak dhak
11:00 am : Urvashi announces that rajeev is the badshah for the day. Imam gives mubarak baad and throws flowers on rajeev; Rajeev says lagtey hai yeh phool mereko. Imam goes into the garden area and puts a labelled block ( written Rajeev ) on a monkey.

1:45 pm : BB tells everyone as Rajeev is the king for the day.. they'll be given an option to  see his  most cherishable moments of  stay in the house.The housemates have to choose either of the two from the following -- Rakesh's Visit or Rajeev and Sana ke dosti ke pal.. . everyone unanimously decides rakesh and rajeev's meeting in the visitor's room to be played.  Rakesh telling Rajeev that Delu was playing sati savitri at his cost and was saying that he sat jobless in the house for 14 years while she worked 😲The environment of the place looks tensed.. Delu moves away from the living area in tears.. Urvashi goes after her and Sana says meine bola tha dusri clip play karwao. πŸ˜•Imam apologises to rajeev saying I misjudged you.. I chose to listen what the mother and delu said instead to wait and find out the whole thing. I am ashamed of myself... Delu says thank you mom for whatever you did for me.. accha hua aap bhi aaye aur bola.. Imam again apologises to rajeev.. Rajeev says to Sana isko kya bolu aag mein ghee daal raha hai...😲
Delu is crying in the bathroom..
2:00 pm : Sans tries to comfort Delu.. Delu says jiss insaan ke liye meri zindagi hi badal gayi tou itna naatak kyu kiya.. mujhe nominate hi karna tha abhi bahar aaya woh.. Raste mein kaun aaya hai yeh iss insaan ko pata hai.. and it is a fact that this man was sitting at home and I was working.. Sana says yeh log problem kar rahe hai iss show mein mujhe tou yeh samjh nahi aaraha hai kyu ghar walon ko involve kiya hai iss show mein... Unneccesary to do so..  Niketan tells Rajeev  that andar se strong hai tou mein tere ko advice du.. ( jaise mein deta aaraha hu )  tu regret mat kar.. uske bhai ne aake bola usne regret nahi kiya.. tere bhai ne aake bola.. she's crying.. toh tu bhi regret mat kar.. tum dono accountable nahi of what your families come and say.. Rajeev says aunty ne aake names liye that I got really pissed off.. Unka banta hi nahi ki aap naam lo kisi larki ka. 
Delu cries and thanks BB for letting her mom in.. says aapne nominate nahi kiya tou aapki gulaam bann ke reh jaun.. Sana says aap relax ho jao.. Delu says I never told anything to anyone.. even aashka ko nahi bola.. Bhadaas nikal rahi hu.. Sana says I know u are upset. 
In conversation with Niketan ,Rajeev says aapko koi haq hi nahi banta hai poochne ka.mere kaun friends hai.Sana is not the only friend.. bahar ki duniya mein bhi friends hain.. (for delu and her family)
Niketan says tu effect mat ho. delu says meine college kiya, teacher bani cuz he wanted to become a hero.. ... Delu says hamara divorce mutual consent se hua hai.. Koi bhi industry wala graph dekh ke mere kaam ka aur uske kaam ka.. Urvashi says why are you crying.. humko pata tha usne kya bola tha.. Delu says mujhe nahi pata .. Sana ne kaha I swear mereko nahi pata hai.. Delu says mere par loan hai.. he's in a loan free house.. and cries alot😭
4:30 pm : Rajeev tells Denaz  that Bakhtiyar and aunty ki baaton ka meine kuch bhi bura nahi laga.. and please dont hold me responsible for anything aage its your call..πŸ˜•
5:15 pm : Rajeev reads the daily task.. They have to enact BB ki paathsaala.. Rajeev and Imam are the the teachers and rest students..  Rajeev has to teach Poetry and Imam has to teach Hindi..πŸ˜‰
Everyone dresses in school uniforms.. rajeev and sana fight for seating places.. Delu comes in late.. Imam enters and wishes namastey to everyone..  everybody greets him back and Imam asks them to sit down.. Niketan says moti ko susu aayi.. Delu hits him.. Nik, Delu and Urvashi get into a school fight.. Imam stands up on the bench.. and asks everyone to do so.. Sana says aiee iss par tou likhte hai u wrong teacher..πŸ˜† Imam says aapko murga banna hai.. Sana says nahii mein murgi hun... murgi banungii.. πŸ˜›Imam sings gaon waalon tere murgi sambhalo.. everyone dance like mad.. Ghantii bajjti hai and class is over.
6:15 pm : Imam is switched as student and rajeev enters in a full khadi uniform ( typical hindi teacher ).. Imam was hiding.. Rajeev says Imam uncle aap kitni classes mein fail hue.. yeh imam uncle hain 25 saal se issi class mein hai.. Golu please baith jao.. Imam tries to jump over Nik and says kya kar rahe ho yaar.. wahan se jao... main nahi hat raha.. delu acts and cries in the background.. Sana says teacher poem kab sunaoge..poem hai ki poetry mere ko nahi malum... Niketan bangs the table.. Imam says aiee shaane chup hoke meri poetry sun.. 😲Rajeev says tameez aur tehzeebh se class hogi.. Imam recites his poem.. Rajeev says very gud..  Delu's turn.. Nik says gaaye hamari mata hai .. humko kuch nahi aata hai..πŸ˜† Imam says woh sabko pata hai kuch naya batao... Nik throws his wig into the pool (by mistake) Imam goes and picks it up by a fish net and sprinkles water on niketan .He says kya kar raha hai..😑 yeh mumbaiya ban raha hai.. jump kar raha hai.. Rajeev says task ke chalte and and bahar bhi koi physical nahi hoga.
7:00 pm : Imam tells Niektan that jo wig phenka woh kisi ki amanat hai I have not paid for it that's why I made a ruckus. Imam says aap karo chamatkaar main karun to balatkaar.. Rajeev says yeh kya tareeka hai.
9:00 pm : BB announces that everyone should gather in the garden area.. The trend shows that Delnaaz is on the top.. Urvashi is number 2, Niketan number 3; BB says Delnaaz is on the top and niketan, imam and urvashi ke votes mein kam antar hain.. wahin rajeev is in the last place.. and niraash mat hoiye abhi kaafi baaki haiπŸ˜†
9:15 pm : Sana, Delu and Urvashi in the kitchen and Niketan and Rajeev are discussing the new trends. all of them are not able to believe the figures.
9:45 pm : BB asks Rajeev which member did the worst performance and why.. Rajeev takes Imam's name and says that Imam crossed the limits of the character when he played a kid and as a teacher he used Hinglish which we considered to be a Hindi teacher. Rajeev reads the message written on the card in front of the garden area's camera.. Imam goes into the garden area.. Rajeev says Sorry to Delnaaz.. adds on that I stand for my friends..πŸ˜†
10:15 pm : Urvashi announces another task.. that is Galaxy note 2 incredible art piece guinees book of world record official attempt. Team 1 : Rajeev and Sana; Team 2 : Niketan and Urvashi..
10:30 pm : Imam is the creative helper for both the teams and Delnaaz is the judge.. Rajeev and Sana's topic is Love and affection whereas Niketan and Urvashi's topic is anger... 
11:30 pm : Rajeev and Sana are the first ones to go.. Delu clicks pics.. Niketan and Urvashi also look nice... the task ends.. Sana and Rajeev are in the bathroom.. Delu and Imam discuss the pictures, Expressions etc.. and declares Urvashi and Niketan as winners.
12:00 am : Imam says delnaaz I am surprised with you.. I asked kiska yogdaan was jyada and u weren't supporting rajeev and sana.. Delu says we were just discussing.. Niketan asks for a towel.. Delu says Imam wants every credit to himself..
1:00 am : Niketan and urvashi in the garden.. Urvashi says kitna tamasha hua uss clip ke baad.. Niketan says Rajeev called me because usne poori baatein kisi ko nahi batayi thi.. kyu ki usmein aashka ke liye kaafi kuch tha..poori baatein keval mujhe aur aapko pata hai.. Urvahi says only justified with Rajeev's one point that is Rakesh did all the talks after bakhtiyar.. Uske bhai ka reaction was a counter to my bhai's reaction.. Imam comes into the conversation..  And discuss the voting..

Precap : Imam is the badshah of the day.. and fools everyone that if they don't follow his orders he can punish them however they want . Niektan catches his lie and all shout at him .πŸ˜†
Edited by gypsy2525 - 11 years ago
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loser Gang looking like Beggars.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL..Rajeev had said Imam or NIK will leave and they are leading the board.Sillu Pillu delusional man!
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rajeev, Sana and Delnaaz ka hosh udgaye after seeing Imam is leading. Rajeev always scrutinises everything especially when it is against him. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Urva is number 3???
Lol...Rajeev is trying to look fair n saying he sana n dhol shud be on top 3...hahaha
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Imam is sooo happy...lol..
Everyone is bitching about Imam...lol..
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Delnaaz's t shirt is hilarious...And her speaking whilst doing her brush. πŸ˜†

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3