Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I don't get that system y not everybodis allowed it see written update?
What is the password? :|
No offence but can u switch to the traditional method? That way i can read the WU! Can anybody tell me what happened?
Yes please.  we miss seeing the serial. dialogues are not clear and we depend on WU to understand. Now this convoluted method to see WU ? why?  why? oh y?
i think i ll ask one of my buddies in india to send me brief updates or from dubai coz they hv english subtitles.
this forum belongs to all...every forum deserves a wu...if the updater does not want his/her update to be read by all i respect that wish and that is fine...but then someone else should be appointed to do a general update which should be available to all...
this method has been applied because members of this very forum are shamelessly copying the update to many other forums and taking credits for them . ðŸ˜¡ Nasty shameless people , they should feel ashamed to steal someone else's work n taking credits . 
thank you Joe , for the update , I support your decision .
Guys i understand ur feelings

bt this dsnt mean that i'm nt a human

mujhe bhi gussa aata hei...

isi forum ki members ne sirf meri nahi ham sab updaters ki update copy kar ke kisi aur website par post kiya hei

kya tum sab ko iske bare mein kuch bhi nahi kahna hei ???

ham sab hamara bhi precious waste karke update kar rahi hoon tum logon ne aise kah diya ki ham updaters ko koyi bhi value nahi hei

do u knw hw it feels when someone takes the credit of our hardwork !

jo bhi ho my updates wil be always like diz !

nahi toh i'm ready for resigning this job of Wupdater !

i understand it... i have been thru the same thing when someone copied my update. there is a solution for this. use the tags [\NO COPY\] and [\MEMBERS ONLY\] without '\'. this will make it visible only to the members and no one can copy it. the process u re using is not feasible for everyone. i hope this helps.