•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it just me or was todays episode really weird. Everyone just accepted Maansi's decision to leave and carried on with their lives? I thought it was all a joke and at the end they were going to bring her back and tell her she was stupid for not trusting Anoop. I am still shocked at how poorly todays episode was made. I love this show but for the first time today I can understand why its going off air! 
On the final day of this show, like boomerang, or Humpty Dumpty, they would be back together again
just further proof that they lost the plot with this show long ago

and what now with the precap. more forced drama? 😕
They're just killing time.
Yesterday's episode was quite bad.. The reaction showed by family members was really pathetic.. It makes no sense .. If Mansi is not understanding Anoop's feelings then it's his responsibility to make her understand.. Instead he says good decision you should go.. It's crap.. Very disappointing.. Did expect better
It is just being rushed like a racehorse!
FEELIN BAD KASSHH LMYAM NA KHATAM HO SUM MIRACLE HAPPENSSS N IT STAYSSS

it's like the show Saas Bina Sasural

same old melodrama and nonsense 

the writers perhaps should try their hand at cooking, they seem fond to butcher things 

ending in today's show was terrible! I wish it was a little better! They made Mansi into feeling like a fool, by just laughing at her publicly, they could have told her not so embarrassingly too!