CM Jan 2013 Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Nith & Swash

Very shocked to hear Vadai have changed.  Bl00dy rascal and backstabber.  Cheee...
New Serial Vani Rani .. Radhika double role (one bold and another scared) .. Promo is out.

CM is ending!!
Originally posted by nithyamkv

New Serial Vani Rani .. Radhika double role (one bold and another scared) .. Promo is out.

CM is ending!!
is that true... cm is ending??
oh how i love to hear that...
Originally posted by nithyamkv

CM is ending!!
Thank God CM is ending.

At the same time, I am dreading the new serial Vani Rani.  Aiyoh... this is based yestertyears movie.

Again Radika?  Madam R, you will look great in mother/elder sister role.  As that is your calibre.  But please don't act like a young woman.  Because it doesn't suit you at all. If based on yesteryears movie, the Rani she jumps all over the place.  Can you do that?😲

First, you don't have the young look anymore.  Your face shows that you have aged and also your body.😔

Thanks for the updates & the info Nits.
agree with what caryn said .. if this serial is based on the movie seeta aur geeta (remake vaani raani) then this serial should continue from after 10/15 years and focus on what problems these two characters face in their later stages. no more of raadhika in her late 20s characters. 😒 Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

agree with what caryn said .. if this serial is based on the movie seeta aur geeta (remake vaani raani) then this serial should continue from after 10/15 years and focus on what problems these two characters face in their later stages. no more of raadhika in her late 20s characters. 😒

Hear Hear.... 👏👏
thanks nithy for updating

I think this show ended.
Thanks Niths

Aiyah... Sneha did so many wrongs and she is killed without any justification. 

Typical Radika's serials ... always ends abruptly.

Anyway, I am so glad this is over after two years.  Horrible story line.

Thank you all updaters.
@caryn.. 2 years illa pa.. more than 3 years..

CM started on 14th Sep 2009 !
actually saw the vani rani promo yesterday, this radhika is good. she reminds me of Jeans radhika with her graamathu dialect. not her usual suave self. glad that this crap is coming to an end, adhuvum like her other serials, so abruptly. utter crap. more than half the characters are lost midway...