snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Viraj is talking to Jahnvi when someone's presence distracts him, He thinks its Unniyal and asks Jahnvi to wait until he comes back. Raj runs away from the chamber area, He tries to call the Police but Viraj interrupts him. Viraj says he was expecting Ananya & he doesnt like uninvited guests. The doorbell rings & Raj gets an opportunity to hide somewhere.

Unniyal is with his team, planning about Mrs.Vyas's kidnap/murder. *He was funny with his one liners* 

Ananya comes over to meet Mrs.Vyas but the maid asks her to wait as she wasnt in the home.

Viraj asks the goons to find Raj and kill him, He calls it a hide and seek game.

Mrs.Vyas questions the driver that how could they reach the farmhouse so soon, Driver says that he took some shortcut. Mrs Vyas tells him to send Sanjay inside if she doesnt comes out in half hour. As she goes inside the farmhouse, the driver locks the door from outside & calls Unniyal to tell him that his work is done.

Mrs.Vyas finds some letters in a desk which had a different recipient/address written over it, she understood that she's trapped. The door was locked & her mobile wasnt working. She saw a landline phone, but she didnt remember Ananya's number so she called up at home. 

The maid asks Ananya to receive the call as someone was on the door too, Ananya picks it up, Mrs Vyas tells her that she has been trapped and Sanjay would go to Viraj's farmhouse. ANanya assures that she'd save her.

Raj escapes from Viraj's men when he was hiding in his bedroom & then he jumped off his window. He also sees Ananya going out while he was hiding.

Unniyal reaches the other mansion where Mrs.Vyas was hiding, He asks his men to find her. They do find her but Ananya brings the police and so Unniyal and his men run away.

At Viraj's place, the goons tell him that Raj was in his bedroom and succeeded in escaping from there. Viraj yells at them as he doesnt likes losing a game.

Ananya asks Mrs.Vyas to directly go to the airport and thanks her for all the help, Mrs Vyas says its her pleasure knowing and helping her anyway. She tells her that she had asked Raj to go & find where Viraj has kept Jahnvi and with all the mishap, He might be alone and in danger too.

Precap : Ananya tells Viraj that her friend Raj is missing, Viraj looked surprised. On the other hand Raj is caught between Viraj's men.
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! Thanks for a great update :)
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Raj is going to die. Mrs Vyas left so it will be Ananya and Viraj at the end.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ I hope it doesn't happen.  But if it does, the serial is likely to end w/ Viraj's death as well.  If Raj dies, I hope Viraj goes down w/ him.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Well Vrish I guess Viraj will die anyways, whether Raj dies or stays. 
sabrina.a thumbnail
But I am confused with one thing. Why did they show that Ananya doesn't wanna go in a relationship. Firstly I thought they will show something between Viraj and her. But now this is not going to happe since he has faked again.The what is the point of showing that. Poor Raj loves her but can't get her!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sabrina

That's why I think Raj is unlikely to die.  As it is, there are 2 whole weeks left.  In fact, I also think Viraj is unlikely to die - I think he'll be exposed and then universally ostracized, and his fortunes seized, and once that happens, he will be a shadow of his former self, if that.
sabrina.a thumbnail
lets see what they really have for us. 
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just read the WU, must say it is so boring and weird.  Thank God I got out of the nasha of watching it.  I just think Dhobriyal is a weirdo and becos KVB is the character, I can't help thinking may be he is weird too? 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilentPromises

Viraj is talking to Jahnvi when someone's presence distracts him, He thinks its Unniyal and asks Jahnvi to wait until he comes back. Raj runs away from the chamber area, He tries to call the Police but Viraj interrupts him. Viraj says he was expecting Ananya & he doesnt like uninvited guests. The doorbell rings & Raj gets an opportunity to hide somewhere.

Unniyal is with his team, planning about Mrs.Vyas's kidnap/murder. *He was funny with his one liners* 

Ananya comes over to meet Mrs.Vyas but the maid asks her to wait as she wasnt in the home.

Viraj asks the goons to find Raj and kill him, He calls it a hide and seek game.

Mrs.Vyas questions the driver that how could they reach the farmhouse so soon, Driver says that he took some shortcut. Mrs Vyas tells him to send Sanjay inside if she doesnt comes out in half hour. As she goes inside the farmhouse, the driver locks the door from outside & calls Unniyal to tell him that his work is done.

Mrs.Vyas finds some letters in a desk which had a different recipient/address written over it, she understood that she's trapped. The door was locked & her mobile wasnt working. She saw a landline phone, but she didnt remember Ananya's number so she called up at home. 

The maid asks Ananya to receive the call as someone was on the door too, Ananya picks it up, Mrs Vyas tells her that she has been trapped and Sanjay would go to Viraj's farmhouse. ANanya assures that she'd save her.

Raj escapes from Viraj's men when he was hiding in his bedroom & then he jumped off his window. He also sees Ananya going out while he was hiding.

Unniyal reaches the other mansion where Mrs.Vyas was hiding, He asks his men to find her. They do find her but Ananya brings the police and so Unniyal and his men run away.

At Viraj's place, the goons tell him that Raj was in his bedroom and succeeded in escaping from there. Viraj yells at them as he doesnt likes losing a game.

Ananya asks Mrs.Vyas to directly go to the airport and thanks her for all the help, Mrs Vyas says its her pleasure knowing and helping her anyway. She tells her that she had asked Raj to go & find where Viraj has kept Jahnvi and with all the mishap, He might be alone and in danger too.

Precap : Ananya tells Viraj that her friend Raj is missing, Viraj looked surprised. On the other hand Raj is caught between Viraj's men.

Thanks for the WU.😊