The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

ArHad FF: I Love You ll Readers read page 19

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!!!๐Ÿ˜Š Here I'm with another piece of work. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But this time its ArHadโ˜บ๏ธ I thought of writing this stuff when I was doing my Biology project this Sunday๐Ÿ˜ณ And the topic too is related to it. Well without wasting any further time, I would like to  start with the chapters๐Ÿ˜ณ

Note: This is a passionate or stuff so people with age below 12-14 may read it at their own risk  Really sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ

Index
Chapter 1 : Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 2
Chapter 3: Page 5
Chapter 4: Page 7
Chapter 5,6: Page 9
Chapter 7: Page 10
Chapter 8: Page 10
Note : Page 11
Chapter 9: Page 13
Chapter 10: Page 14
Chapter 11: Page 18
Chapter 12: Page 19
Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail

Her dark black eyes were wet with tears. "I'm pregnant," she said softly as they sat in his car. Outside, it was raining. The drops belted down on the car, falling like her tears did.

He stared at her in disbelief, her words cutting through him like a knife. "Are you sure?"

She nodded and then broke down completely.

He took her hand in his, wanting to give her comfort. He could leave her. He could run from her and leave her alone to do what she wanted like many 17 year old boys did. But he couldn't do that. He loved her.

"I'm 16," she cried to him. "My father is going to kill me."

"How did it happen?" he asked her because he didn't know what else to say. It was a redundant question since he was the one who had gotten her pregnant.

She looked at him through her tears. "You were there, Fahad. Remember?"

He nodded. "I know. I'm sorry. That was a stupid question. I didn't know what else to say."

"What are we going to do?" She was panicking now. "I won't get an abortion. I just won't do that."

"That never even crossed my mind," he said to her truthfully.

She tried to smile at him. "Thank you. You don't know what it means for me to hear you say that. Most boys would insist on it or run out on their girlfriends."

He squeezed her hand. "I love you, Bharti. I got you pregnant and I'm going to take care of you. I promise." He took her hand and pressed his lips against it.

She shook her head. "Your parents are going to yell too. You know they will. They want you to go to college next year and this is going to ruin everything. You know it will. They'll probably disown you."

"No, they won't. They know how I feel about you. We made one mistake, honey."

"And look what happened."

He opened the glove compartment of his car and took out some napkins for her. He gave them to her. "Here. Dry your tears. Everything is going to be all right. I promise."

She sniffled as she dabbed at her eyes with the napkins. They smelled faintly of burgers. So many times, Fahad would take her to the drive-through and they would sit in the car down by the beach and eat their food. They would talk about their future together as they ate. Now, what kind of future did they have together? She was pregnant. They had been so careful the first time. The second time they had just gone on pure emotion and had tried to be as careful as they could be. She cried harder again.

"Come on, Bharti," he said softly. "We've been together for three years. Our folks know how we feel about each other. Nothing is going to happen. I promise. We can get through this. I know we can."

"I won't get an abortion," she repeated, more firmly this time. "I won't do it. He can't make me. I won't let him."

Fahad knew that she was talking about her father. He was very strict with her and extremely protective. He had raised Bharti by himself ever since her mother had died when Bharti was a little girl.

"It's okay." He tried to sound reassuring but he knew how her dad could be. Fahad knew that Mr. Kumar liked him but sometimes, he also got the impression that her dad thought nobody was good enough for her, including him. He'd been her boyfriend for a long time and he really loved Bharti. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt her ever.

"Bharti." He put his arms around her and held her close to him. "I love you. Stop worrying, okay? Nothing is going to happen. I don't care what anyone has to say about it. I love you. I'm always going to take care of you and our baby, always. I promise."

Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Mera bhi res ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Unres

Bio parhte parhte yehi zehan mai aya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Loved it sachi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ArHad as couple for three years 
Haaye ap k mouh mai ghee shakar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aur as a couple mai kitna agay barh gaye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Update the next part soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by kishathebest - 11 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know your name but please tu bio na padha kar ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Coming to the ff it was awesome
I liked it bahut jyada hi bio dal di ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Lekin sachme agar fahad aur bharti ne yeh ff padh li na toh ek dusre ke liye love jag jayega ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
keshiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

I dont know your name but please tu bio na padha kar ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Coming to the ff it was awesome
I liked it bahut jyada hi bio dal di ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Lekin sachme agar fahad aur bharti ne yeh ff padh li na toh ek dusre ke liye love jag jayega ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I know๐Ÿ˜†

My name is Dhwani๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well mera project tha teenage pregnancy and female feoticide so my wild brain thought of writing something on ArHad bcoz KiSha  ko suit nahi ho raha tha itna intense panaa๐Ÿ˜† 

I want them to be a couple in real๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you for liking this FF๐Ÿ˜ณ

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res

unres

awesome work dhwanz

so beautifully penned...i dont hav words...just fab

ArHad teenagers...yet acting so maturely...n fahad is shown so diff 4m oder guys...he is totally ready to take d resposibility

wuld like to read moreEdited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 11 years ago
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Res

Unres

Omg dhwanu u wrote such a awesome FF..๐Ÿ‘

U wrote it while reading biology๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it so much๐Ÿ˜ณ..

U made Fahad n Bharti lovers with to passion..

Waiting for ur next update..

Edited by -Haari- - 11 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome OS๐Ÿ˜Š
Very nicely written lukn by ur age๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
ArHad, a teenage coupleโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bharti getn pregnant๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Fahad ready to take responsibility๐Ÿ˜Š
ArHad don't want to abort d baby๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ArHad afraid of their respective parents๐Ÿ˜”
Fahad promising Bharti dat evrythng vl b alright๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for d next part๐Ÿ˜Š
Update n pm me๐Ÿ˜Š

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ehm ehm. . . meri Li'l sista badi ho gayi hai
Bharti seedha... pregnant!!!!!!
arre yaar I'd love to read d back story ๐Ÿ˜›
ab itni biology bhari hai toh thodi aur sahi ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Sweet_violet - 11 years ago
keshiya thumbnail
Chapter 2

I promise...

Bharti stared out the window of her bedroom as the rain beat against the panes. It was a dark and dreary day, matching her mood perfectly. Sometimes, she would look back on that day. It had been the worst of her life. She swiped at the tears that fell down her cheeks. Things had gone so bad for her. She had lost her father, Fahad, everything that had been so dear to her.
Almost everything... not quite.

"Mumma."

Bharti turned around and saw Kiya standing in the doorway of the bedroom. She was wearing her Barbie winx nightgown and her long dark brown hair was mussed with sleep. She was wiping her eyes. Fahad's eyes. Her daddy's eyes.

Bharti smiled at her daughter. "You're up, sweetie!"

"Hi, Mumma!" Kiya ran to her and threw her arms around her.

"Hey, sweetie."  Bharti cuddled her daughter close to her. "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

Kiya nodded as she clung to her. "It's raining, Mumma."

"I know, sweetie. I don't think we can go to the park today. But getting some cookies would be fine. Would you like that?"

Kiya nodded as she grinned at her. "Chocolate chip?"

"Whatever you like. Are you hungry,sweetie? Mummy will make some breakfast for you now."Kiya nodded and took her hand. "Can I have a Aloo ka paratha, Mumma?"
"Sure you can. Let's go inside."

They went into the kitchen together.

The apartment was small but it was theirs. Bharti had left Mumbai, coming to Bangalore to start a new life. She had found a job in an art theatre as a choreographer. She was struggling in the beginning. She was a child still herself and determined to raise her child to the best of her ability.
Now, she was able to work at home. She managed to run a small dance class and now she and Kiya were able to live off with the fees the students gave. They still struggled at times but they had each other and that was all Bharti cared about.

She didn't have to put the baby in day care or have someone else raise her child for her. She knew what it was like to grow up without a mother. She took the bowl of boiled potatoes out of the refrigerator. She smiled as she watched Kiya bend down under the sink to take out the skillet.
"You're such a good girl." Bharti smiled as she took the skillet from her. Kiya beamed proudly. "I love to help you, Mummy."

"I know you do, angel." She loved her four year old daughter so much. Not a day went by when she didn't count her blessings. She was so lucky to be blessed with such an angel in her life.
It was just a shame that Fahad wasn't here with them.

They had met in secret after her father had banned her from seeing him.
"Bharti, I don't know what to do." They were behind the bleachers at the ball field at school and Fahad was crying.

"What is it?" she asked him as he held onto her.

"My parents are so upset about this whole thing that they've decided to move back to Dehradun. I'm moving down there, Bharti. I don't want to go but I have no choice."

She felt the bottom drop out from her. "But you can't move,Fahad! You just can't!"

"I don't have a choice, honey. They're so upset about what happened. They know you won't get an abortion and they don't want me to be with you anymore. I have to go,Bharti. I don't want to leave you but I have no choice."

She clung to him. "But what about us? What about our baby?"

He looked down in shame. "I'm sorry,Bharti. I'm so sorry."

She broke down then. "How could you do this to me,Fahad? Why don't you stand up for yourself, for us?"

He looked at her through his tears. "If I stay with you my parents won't pay for college. You know I have to go to college, honey. They already told me that if I stay I can forget about them helping me." She felt like she'd been struck by him. "How could you? What about me? I'm the one who's pregnant. Fahad, I thought you loved me." He grabbed her hands. "I do, honey, more than anything. I'm sorry... so very sorry."